Oldschool's Big Ole Auto Grow - Sweet Trainwreck & White Widow XXL

I wish I knew what kind of lights I have 64. Was told by the giver their T11's. Scroll up and see if you know???
I read from pg.6-14 on the your NooB thread and I took a pic of the problem page with my phone, I will send it to my email and try to print. Its on my phone anyways. That page is GREAT to have!!!!
Looks like a Cal/Mag spray for me. And a Galaxy phone Micro too!!! Time to go clean the tent and start my next tent grow!!!!!
Oh you say 2.5 oz per plant and I think I got probably a lil less than 2oz per plant on my first tent grow so I did good!!!!!!! I had room for them to be twice as big. Thats my goal this time is twice as tall.
Great Day 64!!!!

Just take a picture of the end or the light tube .prong end and ill tell u what they are ok..cant wait to see ur new grow
I wish I knew what kind of lights I have 64. Was told by the giver their T11's. Scroll up and see if you know???
I read from pg.6-14 on the your NooB thread and I took a pic of the problem page with my phone, I will send it to my email and try to print. Its on my phone anyways. That page is GREAT to have!!!!
Looks like a Cal/Mag spray for me. And a Galaxy phone Micro too!!! Time to go clean the tent and start my next tent grow!!!!!
Oh you say 2.5 oz per plant and I think I got probably a lil less than 2oz per plant on my first tent grow so I did good!!!!!!! I had room for them to be twice as big. Thats my goal this time is twice as tall.
Great Day 64!!!!

Just take a picture of the end or the light tube .prong end and ill tell u what they are ok..cant wait to see ur new grow

I will take a tube pic today when I finish the room/tents cleaning. Bro I looked yesterday, with my reading glasses and everything!! I looked on the housing, the tube box and I dident see anything identifying.
I can see myself going LED by July and I will get the best/many Mars lights for my 5x9 area. I have had a few recommendations for LED's but I have a feeling the Mars lights are the best bang for the $.
Great Day 64 now on to your NooB thread

I got up to page 20 of NooB thread and wonder...... Some one said their Mrs Hydro was as hot as their HPS???? If so no good! Whole reason Im going LED is cause of heat. So 64 are the Mars LED's as hot as HPS's??? What size of LED's do you suggest in a 5x9 tent?
Also, do you use FF powder nutes, like Cha Ching, Beasties, Open Ses???? I have not seen you mention these yet???

Great Day!! :passitleft:

New baby pics for ya!!
20170128_134818.jpg
20170128_134750.jpg
20170128_134742.jpg
20170128_134730.jpg

I got up to page 20 of NooB thread and wonder...... Some one said their Mrs Hydro was as hot as their HPS???? If so no good! Whole reason Im going LED is cause of heat. So 64 are the Mars LED's as hot as HPS's??? What size of LED's do you suggest in a 5x9 tent?
Also, do you use FF powder nutes, like Cha Ching, Beasties, Open Ses???? I have not seen you mention these yet???

Great Day!! :passitleft:

no way led lights are hotter..now i have 2 mars 1200s in my 6x5 room 2 willl cover 8x4 easy..heat.gets up to 80 or so in winter 85 in summer..but thats what a good exaust fan and filter is for..you can adjust temp with fan speed..and no i dont use any powers..i personally think its a gimmick to sell nutes.i use just the 3 ff trio and i dont see any one doing any better than i do bud wise spending more money..
as for lights..1200s will draw 1000 watts with both lights on..about 600 in just veg..
if you do plan on getting any mars let me know i can get them pretty cheap..i can get 1200s for $381 right now..
if thats too much at once just get one 1600.will cover 5x5..

I dident think the LED's were as hot as HPS. I read it some where that there hot too. Good to know 64.
So my HPS are 110 that go to the white box(forgot the name) and turnd into 220 going to the timer. Will my LED's be the same???
Heres the pic of my bulbs, were told theyre T11's. Thanks 64!
I got to go load it. Hold on my brother!

Even LED will generate tons of heat, but compared to HPS it's nothing. But even with LED it can be a challenge to keep temps down. The lamps however never gets hotter than you can touch them without getting burned. I have 3 huge LED lamps in a tiny room. Goes without saying it gets hot in there. But 2400 watt of HPS would be impossible in the same room without aircooling the shit out of them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Deville!!! I read your blog on the Mars led's. No remote for me. I will probably go Mars. Not till May or June.
64, heres the bulb end of the lights I was told were T11's. I sure would like to know exactly what they are. Ive been told they dont make t11's. The guy who gave me the lights, ballasts! Those white boxes are BALLASTS??? Funny I get stoned and it comes back!!!!
What kind of lights 64? Great day!!!!
20170129_054057.jpg

Oh, Ive got a bad ass exhaust fan with speed controller in my tent. One good thing I did!!!!

Ok 64 you got me working here.... I just read from page 20-25 of your noob thread. What I got was, nice to know that light raised it only 1 degree! But mostly checking runoff. I have not incorporated this yet. I just learned to PH the crap going in! So I water the plant and catch some in a cup and check it with my PH pen? And if its what, what? :) If its going in 6.5 but coming out 5.0? What??
I think I have a PH situation going on with these clones. Im using Ocean Forest soil. In fact with these clones are getting 60% happy frog and the rest OF. I have 3-4 more clones to up pot today and will check its run off. Im starting my next tent run!! Check out these not so happy girlie girls!
20170129_054020.jpg

Check it and tell me what it is ok..and yes u have a ph prob..looks like a nutriant lock out..hate to say it but ur going to have to flush them with phed water 3 times the pot size..after your done check ph when the last of the water has about drained ..it should go up..let me know...honestly every time ive used ocean forest i run into a ph issue..now i only use fox farm..some people like it..me i hate it...
also ive learned to check my soil before i ever even plant in it..advoids problems before the start..makes sense right..
so flush them out ok..got to fix those poor girls.
Those bulbs are small tube t-5 ..there the best ones to have so thats a good thing.

Ok 64 you got me working here.... I just read from page 20-25 of your noob thread. What I got was, nice to know that light raised it only 1 degree! But mostly checking runoff. I have not incorporated this yet. I just learned to PH the crap going in! So I water the plant and catch some in a cup and check it with my PH pen? And if its what, what? :) If its going in 6.5 but coming out 5.0? What??
I think I have a PH situation going on with these clones. Im using Ocean Forest soil. In fact with these clones are getting 60% happy frog and the rest OF. I have 3-4 more clones to up pot today and will check its run off. Im starting my next tent run!! Check out these not so happy girlie girls!
20170129_054020.jpg

Morning 64, you say you use FF soil but not Ocean Forest its Happy Frog?????
Next time they need water I will flush them good. 3 times the pot size would be 15 gal each, wow! Maybe just the same amount.....5 gal pot = 5 gal flush water? Maybe its a salt build up and need the Sledge hammer Flush???
I saw a soil Ph meter at home depot for $20. that dosent need any batteries. A good thing????
Im surprised you dont use FF powder trio.
Do you use the Sledgehammer Flush?
When I up potted yesterday I forgot to check its run off.
Oh I get it....... If what your putting in is 7.0 and comes out 5.0 I need to put it in at 9.0 so it comes out 7? is this the method/theory?
Great Day 54 and time to get stoned!!!

Sure get stoned..no i just use the trio..i get good results..but yes seems like a lot of water but nessasary..no hammer flush needed ok..just ph water around 6.5..and no in therory it seems if u add higher ph water to get higher ph run off isnt fixin the problem of the soil ph..what we need to do is add lime to the soil to keep it netural in the 6 to 7 range..but i need the run off number to tell you how much lime to add..if needed..the flush may fix it.the homedepot meter is only good for the soil moisture..ph its junk..pen or drops ..i use drops.so get me that reading after 15 gallons through the pots..gonna take awhile..i had to do 15 pots before..took me 3 hours..but i fanally got the plants turned around.
Morning 64, you say you use FF soil but not Ocean Forest its Happy Frog?????
Next time they need water I will flush them good. 3 times the pot size would be 15 gal each, wow! Maybe just the same amount.....5 gal pot = 5 gal flush water? Maybe its a salt build up and need the Sledge hammer Flush???
I saw a soil Ph meter at home depot for $20. that dosent need any batteries. A good thing????
Im surprised you dont use FF powder trio.
Do you use the Sledgehammer Flush?
When I up potted yesterday I forgot to check its run off.
Oh I get it....... If what your putting in is 7.0 and comes out 5.0 I need to put it in at 9.0 so it comes out 7? is this the method/theory?
Great Day 54 and time to get stoned!!!

Hey I started flowering about a little over 1 weeks ago I am wondering if it's ok to still be pushing the branches under the trellis I believe I have at least 3 weeks of stretch left but not sure if I should have stopped

Sure get stoned..no i just use the trio..i get good results..but yes seems like a lot of water but nessasary..no hammer flush needed ok..just ph water around 6.5..and no in therory it seems if u add higher ph water to get higher ph run off isnt fixin the problem of the soil ph..what we need to do is add lime to the soil to keep it netural in the 6 to 7 range..but i need the run off number to tell you how much lime to add..if needed..the flush may fix it.the homedepot meter is only good for the soil moisture..ph its junk..pen or drops ..i use drops.so get me that reading after 15 gallons through the pots..gonna take awhile..i had to do 15 pots before..took me 3 hours..but i fanally got the plants turned around.
They were just waterd 2 days ago and Im thinking I can still flush the crap out of them but will wait for needing water first. Its just the clones with the lock out. The sprouts of fire look great so does the spring yard grow in the laundry room. I bought some Cal/mag spray and sprayed them and they liked it (just the clones). I will spray all with the Cal/mag once a week Im thinking. The clones need N, so I should flush and check before next feed? Would be nice to know how much lime to neutralize.
Pen or drops? Whats the "drops" Thanks 64!

Hey I started flowering about a little over 1 weeks ago I am wondering if it's ok to still be pushing the branches under the trellis I believe I have at least 3 weeks of stretch left but not sure if I should have stopped

if it were me id keep putting under the trellis and keep them in check..

Screenshot_2017-01-31-23-36-56.png
They were just waterd 2 days ago and Im thinking I can still flush the crap out of them but will wait for needing water first. Its just the clones with the lock out. The sprouts of fire look great so does the spring yard grow in the laundry room. I bought some Cal/mag spray and sprayed them and they liked it (just the clones). I will spray all with the Cal/mag once a week Im thinking. The clones need N, so I should flush and check before next feed? Would be nice to know how much lime to neutralize.
Pen or drops? Whats the "drops" Thanks 64!

ive had the most issues with clones .dont know why..but yes flush the crap out them..add 1/2 cup of lime mixed into the soil per 5 gallon.shold be good at that level no problem..its half what i use..also these are the.ph drops i use...fill tube half way..add 5 drops take reading..then adjust as needed..its full proof..cheap..effective..

Back
Top Bottom