Ole Festus's & Ruth the Mule's growing on the outskirts of Dodge City adventure

Did you know my current project's name is Miss Kitty? Call it Gunsmoke! :high-five:

That would be a very interesting 420 strain!

I'll ask Miss Kitty, she runs the saloon, don't say nothing, but Ole Festus knows for a fact that she is running a brothel upstairs! :thedoubletake: I saw Thrichomes running down the stairs & out the back door. Matthew is heading up a posse now.

I'm gonna play it cool, cuz I know where Trichster's yard is!

:high-five:

looking good ol' fest, you aint fester! Rooster!!! what up, man, how'd you find this place? Is that a jar in your pocket, nice grab,

I wait till he's snoring to load up over here, brought spray paint for the new hidden cams.

You sure know how to find all the best! lil early for you :high-five:

you seen a donkamule ? answers to Ruth? see a small white capossum?

no how bout a mustash guy w a cowboy hat? he around?

UH OH! gotta run, just got a text from my perimeter early warning app.

I gotta borrow Ruth:thanks:i'll feed her some stems n shade leaf for ya

i left u a note on the flap,

congrats on good start to your hill-journal :goodjob:

sleep well,:peace:

looking good ol' fest, you aint fester! Rooster!!! what up, man, how'd you find this place? Is that a jar in your pocket, nice grab,

I wait till he's snoring to load up over here, brought spray paint for the new hidden cams.

You sure know how to find all the best! lil early for you :high-five:

you seen a donkamule ? answers to Ruth? see a small white capossum?

no how bout a mustash guy w a cowboy hat? he around?

UH OH! gotta run, just got a text from my perimeter early warning app.

I gotta borrow Ruth:thanks:i'll feed her some stems n shade leaf for ya

i left u a note on the flap,

congrats on good start to your hill-journal :goodjob:

sleep well,:peace:

Hay there Trichs...

Ya early indeed but i am trying to get into my early rise habit again, i get more done this way!

Funny thing it is... i found my way here trough your yard (come to think of it your yard has been the gateway to many good journals to me) Festus was ranting about his new found grow home so i just had to see what was up!!!

Yes you saw right it was a jar, in fact it is the second one i came back for...shhh don't tell Ol Festus.

Nice to always see you in the same places that i go to....GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE ....then there is also that thing about fools too...

Best and Blessed to you !!

:adore: :circle-of-love:

Hay there Trichs...

Ya early indeed but i am trying to get into my early rise habit again, i get more done this way!

Funny thing it is... i found my way here trough your yard (come to think of it your yard has been the gateway to many good journals to me) Festus was ranting about his new found grow home so i just had to see what was up!!!

Yes you saw right it was a jar, in fact it is the second one i came back for...shhh don't tell Ol Festus.

Nice to always see you in the same places that i go to....GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE ....then there is also that thing about fools too...

Best and Blessed to you !!

:adore: :circle-of-love:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SSSSHHHHHHHH! good to see you still got the touch Rooster! now you just gotta work on that ol' sig,

the Monster has been reduced to large buds of green JOY! Glad to hear you are already working on a winter grow shack

All I know is, you got your work cut out for yourself to match that monster you created. Don't leave Laddy out in the cold,

she's already the most famous ladder on both sides of the equator IMO :high-five: Can I post a pic of Laddy here uncle festus?

festus? oh man, he's still sawing logs in there, i'll just put another note on the flap, I'm not sure ol' fes has seen the legs on Laddy.

rooster.jpg

Ole Fest!!! check out those sandals next to Laddy! Lester, is that what yours' look like?

Rooster, I hope you have heard about Lester and the his LETHAL sandal.

An insatiable appetite for moths', he's eradicated 5 moth's to my ZERO, WITH a SANDAL!

I swear he practices with those things, probly can trow 'em like a boomerang!

I gave Ruth a carrot on the way in :popcorn:

Lester,:hmmmm::hmmmm: why is it that there no pop2 crumbs here? I think you save the crumbs for my yard, that's OK, it's been blowin hard tonight, crumbs blowin everywhere tonight, I didn't deploy the moth-tripod-nets yet. nite nite zzzzzzzz

Good morning Ya'll!

"Ole Festus" had to take a nap, he was so plum tuckered out from all that trimming. Everything is drying pretty good, have to roll them weenies about every 8 hours or so.

"Ruth", she's my mule, gorged herself on the shake & is laying on her back with all fours pointed upwards. So much for some bubble hash. :hmmmm:

Don't know anythings bouts a capossum, but I keep seeing that darn weasel thing, swimming in the stream down around the bend. I think he's been stealin some of my newly harvested bud, his eyes are all red.:geek:

The lil Darkstar is on 18/6 right now and is sitting next to an Auto that is also going outside. :high-five:

Thanks for stopping by Lester (nice carrot), "Ruth", she's my mule, is incapacitated now, but as soon as she recovers, I know she'll have the munchies! :thanks:

Hi Ya Rooster! Always nice to have a Good Ole Rooster in the yard! :thumb:

Also, saws Slogrow, 60cal, Rado, Cannafan & I thought I seen a Squirley peakin in also!:welcome:

Have a Great Day!

great lookin' rooster you got for your new yard, i borrowed some gardening tools,

i know u prefer to use your hands, so look at like this, i gave you more space under that tarp.

2 more posts and you & Ruthless can have whatever it is u can't do till 50, here's one, and i saw your hoof prints at me gate, i'll go see

what cams u may have missed, good nite , found a carrot next to your horse, he don't look to good so I made off with it.

Can I ask how long was the veg? clones or all seed? pheno type variants?

Veg 2 months, Photo period, all seed, no variants, 7.5 weeks flower, finished 10 days early.

Good morning,

Quick update:

The name of the Lil Lady has been changed to "Dirty Sally". She spent her 1st night under the stars without a jacket. We want her to get a little hardened up, so she can face all of the dangers from being grown outdoors in nature.

Also during flower, Ruth and me are going to try and pollinate a branch with a Purp strain. :high-five:

50 regular Purps fell from the sky yesterday and landed in my yard & 5 seeds are in the ground & are looking for a male.

The name of the new strain (if Successful) will be called "GUNSMOKE".

Cannafan's Journal will be used as a reference for pollination. :thanks: Cannafan for providing such a detailed blueprint on pollination.

Me & Ruth are going for it! :yahoo:

:wood::wood:

brought the dogs over to say hello to Ruth, i like Dirty Sally, was that 60s idea?

no biggie, i hope she survived her first night in the wild under the stars.

check out toker69, he has a way you can make fem seeds w/ out pollen, may not interest you,

I recall you we're more about making a purple cross. we'll see u later for a nip and a puff,

thanks for leaving that one under the new matt this morn:high-five:

:wood::wood:

brought the dogs over to say hello to Ruth, i like Dirty Sally, was that 60s idea?

no biggie, i hope she survived her first night in the wild under the stars.

check out toker69, he has a way you can make fem seeds w/ out pollen, may not interest you,

I recall you we're more about making a purple cross. we'll see u later for a nip and a puff,

thanks for leaving that one under the new matt this morn:high-five:

No, think the strain was Slowgro's idea. :high-five: Don't be token all of the havest "Bro". We need to save some for the cure!:high-five:

A VERY Good day to you Festus...

Trust all is good in your garden today, I am sending you all the best Karma to help with your grow!!!

Best and Blessed to you friend!

:)

Thank you very Rooster, luv when you stop by! Good Karma :Namaste: is always good!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom