Ole Festus's & Ruth the Mule's growing on the outskirts of Dodge City adventure

morning ole festus love your harvest pic had to crack the bong out after seeing them hehe, your bud pic was lovely I hope I can get something like that. that is awesome info iv always wondered how fem seeds are produced, iv got a hermi with seeds on thinking I was getting mostly fem seeds, looks like its going to get chopped.

Hi Chaka!

Hey it's really nice to see that you found your way over! :Namaste: Thank you for the compliments, they are much appreciated. Well, I'm sort of hoping that you'll stick around, cause I'm going to have a nice project going, it's just a little slow right now, cause the seedling is trying to grow up.

Have a seat, relax, have some :passitleft:, grab a Mason jar, settle on down. You can provide some more amazing shares like you provided in my good ole buddy's yard. That was an awesome share, just a shame that it was all trodden over.

Well, don't worry about that stuff here. "Ole Festus" is connected & should the situation arise, (won't ever happen here), it'll be taken care of.

:high-five:

morning ole festus love your harvest pic had to crack the bong out after seeing them hehe, your bud pic was lovely I hope I can get something like that. that is awesome info iv always wondered how fem seeds are produced, iv got a hermi with seeds on thinking I was getting mostly fem seeds, looks like its going to get chopped.

Keep the seeds, they're just carrying the "Hermie Trait", it doesn't mean that they all will be Hermies. Not sure how the big seed banks make their Fem seeds, probably with the CS method for sure.

:goodjob:

Alrighty,

Got some more nanners & this is what I'm a gonna do. I cut down my SKNLs, but 2 are outside and am hoping that one of them will re-veg. Left enough popcorn on with some small fan leaves and they a chuggin along pretty good.

Now, since I have the nanners, which I am going to pluck tomorrow and prep like Toker told me to, I'm going to try and pollinate a Skunk/Northern with AK48 pollen and bring it back in on a 12/12 schedule to see if I can get some seeds.

Don't know if it will work, but why not try?

:Namaste:

Looking real good Ole Festus, if I could make a request? Can you journal from the very start like Germinating, putting in your medium? Just looking for something from the very start. Remember I'm still a rookie for a couple more months. Thank you Sir.

Hi 60cal,

No problem. Here's what Ruth helped me do

Placed seed overnight in rain water & inside a dark cupboard to soften up the shell. I never wait for a tap root. If it is viable, it will sprout.
Prepared the Solo cup with 3/4 Light Warrior/ 1/4 Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Tied plastic bag around the solo cup for humidity.
Placed seed into the medium at 3/4s of an inch.
Placed the Solo cup outside in the day in a shaded area, at dusk placed on a seedling heating mat under a CFL.
Seed popped at the 36th hour and then I removed the plastic bag.
Placed the seedling outside during the day in a shaded area, but move her into the sun gradually to ensure she doesn't get scorched.
Seedling is 2 weeks old now & will be ready to transplant in about 2 weeks.

This help a little? If you have a specific question, "Fire for Effect! Am sorry, I can't give you the 8 digit coordinates though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

High Ruth & co. thisapastapost, sorta, found your ni stash, & realized it is very flamable.. Back to your "cleaning" :byebye: did you say , Sweep my yard? hmmmm, either Lester was here after you left, or Ruth brought you to the wrong yard! This place is worse than, when I left this morning. You 2 should come have a look, the wind is blowing 20-30, maybe that's where all this debris came from. I'm gonna need the carrot & the fatty :passitleft: I left for you two.

Gates open, and thanks for the update on Hello Dolly & Imahermy. I'm glad your children all happy and in one piece.:goodjob:

I'll stop by your place after raw escargot with the shell, dinner.

You take care ole Festus, i still can't believe you ate all BB's snails w snugs on top, you're hardcore.

:wood::popcorn: need your vote before I amputate, I will post the limb that is going to be chopped off, in hopes of sending more power to other more worthy appendages, thank you Ruth

I will pull this unwelc, nope, cant do that here

PLEASE take a peek , shortcut below.:passitleft: voters get these

this'll work amputate pic HERE

:wood::popcorn: need your vote before I amputate, I will post the limb that is going to be chopped off, in hopes of sending more power to other more worthy appendages, thank you Ruth

I will pull this unwelc, nope, cant do that here

PLEASE take a peek , shortcut below.:passitleft: voters get these

this'll work amputate pic HERE

Sorry, wasn't home. Was cleaning the yard (Pest Control) and Ruth got a mole, in fact she got three of them. Strangest thing, they were all using the same tunnel, never seen that before.

Upon interrogation before execution, we were able to identify the moles by name. They refused to give up rank, serial number and unit of assignment though.

Mole# 1: Moe :surrender: :rip:
Mole# 2: Larry :surrender: :rip:
Mole# 3: Curly :surrender: :rip:

All three were executed without being blindfolded for tearing up the yard where the ladies are residing.

It's beautiful day in "My Neighborhood" :cheer:

:420: :Namaste: :clap: :hmmmm: :cough: :nomo: :reading420magazine: :thedoubletake:

:wood: :420::popcorn::ciao:

Well,

Oh, you have to love spring.

It' seems that I have more pests other than the 3 moles that Ruth got yesterday. Now, I'm looking to eradicate a squirrel & a chipmunk companion that are bothering the Darkstar.

Anyone have any squirrel & companion chipmunk eradication ideas?

Hidden messages I see in the reply ,:)
:circle-of-love:

Good job with the moles. The neighbor's cat is a great moler but is banned from the yard for chasing snakes and birds.
Our old lazy cat struts along the pathways and protects "her" birds from the neighbor cat.

Hey Rado,

What would make you think that there are any hidden messages? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well,

Oh, you have to love spring.

It' seems that I have more pests other than the 3 moles that Ruth got yesterday. Now, I'm looking to eradicate a squirrel & a chipmunk companion that are bothering the Darkstar.

Anyone have any squirrel & companion chipmunk eradication ideas?

what are are they doing exactly, digging at the base or actually assaulting her? if there digging try putting dried chill peppers around the base of the plant it should keep them away, I know it works on cats or at least the one next door. it cant hurt to try.

I have politely requested that this journal be closed. Also, if you take a look at my profile and see that you are not on my contact list, please refrain from making contact in the future.

Also, any forwarded PM's, that you receive from any other members and just figure you can send them to me for the fun of it, will be sent directly to the Moderators for further action.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Ole Festus.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom