Ole Festus's & Ruth the Mule's growing on the outskirts of Dodge City adventure

Ole Festus

Hi,

:welcome: to our journal. My name is "Ole Festus" and this is my mule, her name is "Ruth". We've finally found a nice spot for growin after ridin & lookin through 420 country. :cheer:

What strain is it? Darkstar
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly Indica * Purple Kush x Mazar I-Sharif
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? All summer (Outdoors)
If in Flower stage... For how long? 10 weeks (Indoors)
Indoor or outdoor? Both
Soil or Hydro? Soilless
If soil... what is in your mix? (Top Secret)
If soil... What size pot? 7 gallon Veg/15 gallon Flower
Size of light? Sunshine/400 watt HPS + 2 X 250 Self ballasted CFLs
Is it aircooled? Nope
Temp of Room/cab? 75 degrees constant for flower
RH of Room/cab? Fluctuates outdoors in summer 60-70%/Indoor under 40%
PH of media or res? Don't test it.
Any Pests ? Not yet. Have a Buddy with Sandals for pest control
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used? None

:Namaste:

Oh before I get into this, here is a shot of my very 1st Harvest! :high-five: These are Skunk/Northen Lights. In 2 weeks, I have 3 other plants, AK48s that are going to join the club.

:oops::scratchinghead::helpsmilie: I think I grew a tad too much! :surrender:

:cheer::woohoo::high-five:

Harvest47.jpg

:welcome: to Dodge City LA & Radogast!

Alright, quick trim, now it's drying for 5 days.

Total Haul/Wet: 499.5 grams off of six plants.

Big Bud/Colas
019369.jpg

Medium/Regular Bud
020358.jpg

:cheer:

Now, Me & Ruth can get on with the next project!

Looks great Fest! :thumb: Try not to let thosa trichomes touch one another like that, hurts my eyes.

I see you found my straw, makes for a good bud drying rack, make a good broom too.

Fantastic job on that yard description, indoors outdoors, sunshine lightbulbs,

member I confuse real ez, you got me good up there:high-five: where'd you get purple,

I don't see any. First I seen dat word up in these parts, sure that's not a typo?

Purple is what ya see in me avatar!

Can't wait to sees your pics when ye ol' purp shows, itsa bootiful ting!:goodjob:

Yeah, I hear ya Trichs. Just put them on the plate to weigh them. They are all laying down now on a bamboo mat with a fan blowing lightly from underneath and a ceiling fan circulating air from the top.

I have to turn them likes weenies every once in awhile. If I get a flat spot or two, well so be it. :laughtwo:

:high-five:

you are doing a fine job, I had to say sumpin casa me username was being abused. lol

here's a nice psychedelic trichomes that never touched another trichome,

one ovem looks like a 2-header but I THINK, its trick of the camera/fotografy?

hope you don't mind the unwelcomed pic, but I thought it would spruce up your new yard,

kinda like my tentwarming gift, just for you & ol' Ruthy.

I like it up here:thumb:

2headedTrich.png

Hi,

:welcome: to our journal. My name is "Ole Festus" and this is my mule, her name is "Ruthy". We've finally found a nice spot for growin after ridin & lookin through 420 country. :cheer:

Any Pests ? "Sandals for pest control"

:rofl: FYI, it is customary 420 etiquette, to give up one 420 grow secret that you possess,

It should be on page one or 2 to work.

it brings good karma to everything within your perimeter, this is a very true myth.

give it up! :scratchinghead:

I can't PM Relaxed Lester or anyone else, because I don't have 50 posts yet & I really don't want to crash his yard. I am hoping he will show up with his sandals sooner or later.

Subscribed Ole Festus, hope you don't mind me crashing your yard, I was told there would be some work for me here.

Will work for smoke.

Or at least some learnin.

REPS FOR RUTH!!!!

:rofl::rofl: I want those lucky sandals too,

50 posts? piece of cake, just go to my yard and start at page one, throw a pop2 at the posts you think are off topic, you should find & post 50 in under an hour, before you get to page 99, problem solved.

Ole Festus, to get to 50 posts
I just skimmed thru lots of journals giving :thumb:s

Went from 20 to 50 in about 2 hours. It was Easter.

Had trichs calling me the Energizer/Easter Bunny,

and that led to my avatar.

Did you know my current project's name is Miss Kitty?

Maybe we could collaborate - develop a new strain.

call it Gunsmoke! :high-five:

Oh before I get into this, here is a shot of my very 1st Harvest! :high-five: These are Skunk/Northen Lights. In 2 weeks, I have 3 other plants, AK48s that are going to join the club.

:oops::scratchinghead::helpsmilie: I think I grew a tad too much! :surrender:

:cheer::woohoo::high-five:

Harvest47.jpg

Nice haul! :thumb:

:thanks: Lester! Hope you gave Ruth a goody from your Veggie Garden on your way in! I told her lots of nice things about you and your tortoise & black panther.

Back
Top Bottom