OMM's Social Network Part 3

hey OMM hope things are well
try to make a stop by this evening for a session lol:thumb:
then i gotta get my ass home
be seeing ya man

Hey OMM!
Have a Happy New year my friend!

The mrs. and I are planning a trip out your way around March.
Might have to stop by and say hi!

Happy New Years OMM and Everyone Else!! Hope your Bongs and Vape Bags are Full!!:circle-of-love:

On a side note. My PH has been around 8 from the city water. Just in the last few weeks the city water is giving me a PH of 6.3. No need from the faucet to ajust. I have never seen this before. I hope I don't have a broken meter. I recalibrated it and everything checks out
. :peace:

Enjoyed catching up as much as I could. Just wanted to let you know I am still here or around chewing bubble gum and taking names...lol

HO HO HO HO merry oh wait that was last week. oh ya HAPPY NEW YEAR OMM AND JO

Hi OMM,

Very nice journals =) and even better plants haha :D.

Those out side girls you had along your wall, were they autos ?

I can see that you are using LED's aswell, me like!!

What wattage on the leds that are used inyour lights ?

and are there any difference, quality wise, between led and hps buds?

Good lock with your farm :D

To you and every one else!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

and may the Bud-gods be with you for the next year :rollit:

/Cheese

Hi Cheesus,

Thanks for the compliments. ;)

I don't grow any Auto's. Tried a few a without much success, but that was when they first came out.

Here are the exact LED lights I have. For LEDs they are ass kickers!

The difference between the buds using hps for me was the LED buds were tighter.....but that maybe because I didn't grow the same strains under each.

Bottom line.....I have plants outside for a reason..you can't beat the sun. If I had to chose and indoor light I would go with the LEDs, much easier to handle for an old guy like me.

Hey OMM!
Have a Happy New year my friend!

The mrs. and I are planning a trip out your way around March.
Might have to stop by and say hi!

That would be great Vick074! I'll show you a big amount of "Aloha". We might even get medicated and medicated and medicated.
Tip...if you like wall to wall people everywhere, and something going on all the time stay in Waikiki, if not find a hotel by the Airport or else where and see the real Hawaii. Can't wait to see you!
:thumb:

That would be great Vick074! I'll show you a big amount of "Aloha". We might even get medicated and medicated and medicated.
Tip...if you like wall to wall people everywhere, and something going on all the time stay in Waikiki, if not find a hotel by the Airport or else where and see the real Hawaii. Can't wait to see you!
:thumb:

Right on!!
I'll PM you when we get closer to planning dates and flights..
Hope you and Jo are feeling warm and fuzzy about now!
I know you're a few hours behind us here in Canada, so I'll cheers ya now!
HNY!!!

Happy New Years OMM and Everyone Else!! Hope your Bongs and Vape Bags are Full!!:circle-of-love:

On a side note. My PH has been around 8 from the city water. Just in the last few weeks the city water is giving me a PH of 6.3. No need from the faucet to ajust. I have never seen this before. I hope I don't have a broken meter. I recalibrated it and everything checks out
. :peace:

The Happiest New Year Ever MY Friend!:circle-of-love:

Hope it's the water..not the meter! :cheer:

Enjoyed catching up as much as I could. Just wanted to let you know I am still here or around chewing bubble gum and taking names...lol

I'll have you know we were worried as could be about you Queen!
That just wasn't like you to disappear. So ya gotta tell us the story! Let's hear it!

I missed you my Queen! :love:

HO HO HO HO merry oh wait that was last week. oh ya HAPPY NEW YEAR OMM AND JO

Same to you Beemerbill.......of course I mean your wonderful wife too. Jo and I are having good night tonight..about time to go out in front of the house. It's illegal to shoot the big sky rockets here.....but they always do. :allgood:

hey OMM hope things are well
try to make a stop by this evening for a session lol:thumb:
then i gotta get my ass home
be seeing ya man

Got to thank you again for the Outdoor Grown Master Kush you gave me. Goooooooood!:peace:

Happy New Years OMM!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

And to all else here as well. The many friendships here are priceless to me. Can't wait to hang with you all in 2013!!

Guess that's why you have so many friends Buddy--We feel the same about you! 2013 is going to be Great for us all! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom