OMM's Social Network Part 3

Got to thank you again for the Outdoor Grown Master Kush you gave me. Goooooooood!:peace:

actually we smoked the outdoor masterkush
the one i gave you is sour diesel
but still a good one

Happy New Year OMM and company :partyboy:

actually we smoked the outdoor masterkush
the one i gave you is sour diesel
but still a good one

Well......either way...it worked very well......and still is......Happy New Year!

You sir are no mouse.................but a great man. Happy New YeARS TO YOU AND THE MISSES!!!!

Wow! Thanks...don't know where that came from, but you know I eat it up! :cheer:

Same to you and your Mrs. :high-five:

Happy Holidays everyone. I've been pretty much stuck 24/7 in my harvest and other things through the holidays and unable to catch up on everyone's happenings here.

Hope everyone had a great xmas and NY eve. May 2013 be a great year for all!

Hi Cheesus,

Thanks for the compliments. ;)

I don't grow any Auto's. Tried a few a without much success, but that was when they first came out.

Here are the exact LED lights I have. For LEDs they are ass kickers!

The difference between the buds using hps for me was the LED buds were tighter.....but that maybe because I didn't grow the same strains under each.

Bottom line.....I have plants outside for a reason..you can't beat the sun. If I had to chose and indoor light I would go with the LEDs, much easier to handle for an old guy like me.

Thanks Omm!!

Those lights looks darn good, guess the light penetration must be excellent, and the price dident seem to steep considering there are 10w cree leds wich are really pricy. Yeah the sun kicks ass, had one plant outdoor last year, kinda did a test to see how it would survive our climate here, and man did she like the sun! it grew really nice. so will do a few plants this year =)

Thanks for the info on the led's

Edit: my bad, the price was kinda steep once i saw that you get 150w for 500bucks =/ guess i gotta build my own lights

I have some Northern Light Blue Auto's growing now and even though they are kind of fun I will never grow them again. They have been growing for 9 weeks now and they still are not ready.... Even though they smell awesome and are good size so I should get a good yeild I prefer the regular photo period plants. They just seem to produce bigger buds and also more trichs and I usually can harvest in around 4 weeks after 12/12.

Sorry for the rant. Out of weed and cant wait till I harvest these Blue Babies!!:circle-of-love:

Happy Holidays everyone. I've been pretty much stuck 24/7 in my harvest and other things through the holidays and unable to catch up on everyone's happenings here.

Hope everyone had a great xmas and NY eve. May 2013 be a great year for all!

Hi There Bassman59 ! I know you were stuck 24/7 with your harvest and like you said we all got caught up in the holidays. Kinda of glad they are over and things will get back to normal. Good to see you as always!
:bravo:

Thanks Omm!!

Those lights looks darn good, guess the light penetration must be excellent, and the price dident seem to steep considering there are 10w cree leds wich are really pricy. Yeah the sun kicks ass, had one plant outdoor last year, kinda did a test to see how it would survive our climate here, and man did she like the sun! it grew really nice. so will do a few plants this year =)

Thanks for the info on the led's

Edit: my bad, the price was kinda steep once i saw that you get 150w for 500bucks =/ guess i gotta build my own lights

Cheesus.....you got it Buddy! Just thinking about the price will make you're hair fall out. If you can build your own, that would be great.

That's great...while you build em you can grow a few outside to keep you in buds.
:bravo:

I have some Northern Light Blue Auto's growing now and even though they are kind of fun I will never grow them again. They have been growing for 9 weeks now and they still are not ready.... Even though they smell awesome and are good size so I should get a good yeild I prefer the regular photo period plants. They just seem to produce bigger buds and also more trichs and I usually can harvest in around 4 weeks after 12/12.

Sorry for the rant. Out of weed and cant wait till I harvest these Blue Babies!!:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the call.....Was great talking to you Buddy......Now you know why I don't grow autos......I smoke too much and the wait is not worth the yield. Now if you or I were Xlr8 that would be different! He grows 4 OZ autos. :high-five:

You are out of buds? Horrible!

hey OMM,
i got the coolest present from my parents this year. i had been turning my lights on and off cause all for of my timers were out of commision. this made for an easy excuse not to speed the night when i visited them 1.5 hrs away. so they bought me a new . well this timer is like the rolce royce of timers. holds 1875w has 4 plug ins that go by your time you have set then has 4 more plug ins that run all the time for like fans/ dehumidifiers, and in my case a heater since the room gets so cold this time of the year. i havent checked to see if they make even more deluxe models but the companys name ia woods. i absolutely fell in love. having this and doing scrogs im debating lossing the 1000 w and getting (4) 250 w and have 4 scrogg grows at once. just wanted to put this devise in the 420 families arsenal in case some were looking for something along those lines and im sure a lot of ppl have already heard or seen this.
happy new year. and yes everyones right 2013 is going to be the year

The Story Continues………………………………………..PWP….The Vegas Showgirl

Just to refresh everyone's memory and if there are new readers I should tell them PWP stands for Parents with out Partners. If you have a child and have no partner you can join PWP. Almost every community of any size has one. The odds are quite good for men. Our Monterey, California chapter had 12 women for every man and most men were kind of old and over the hill.
My second year, they voted me President of the Monterey Chapter. From my point of view it was a small heaven. Guess you could say, I didn't go without…...ever.

I should say right now, my disclaimer…..if you are put off my vivid descriptions of sexual acts, stop reading right now. I always say that to insure a good readership.

The woman I am writing about this time is Connie and ex Las Vegas show girl.

The first time she attended a PWP meeting she came in wearing a tight fitting blue business suit, there was silence while she took her seat. Every eye was on her as she
wiggled a bit to get comfortable. She could have killed flies with the .big black fake eye lashes she had on.

Well, now, let's get on with the meeting. Sometimes we had folks come by our meetings that would entertain us or show us a skill. That night we had a man that was teaching us points on our feet that would help us relax. Guess who's feet he touched first?

It looked like a football huddle. All the men were bending over the get a good look.
He asked her to take off her stocking. Bless her heart, she was wearing red garters.
As he touched her feet and explained how he could relax her stress points we sighed.

I didn't see Connie for over month after that, she kind of disappeared for a while. One of my lady friends called one Sunday and asked if I want to play some Volleyball and that Connie would be there. Yes! I sure would.

When we arrived, there was Connie in jeans and a T shirt. My Oh My! Before the afternoon was over, I asked her to have dinner with me . She agreed, but she picked the restraint and time. She would bring her nine year old son with her. Fine by me.
We had 3 of these dinners, but nothing became of it. I did not call her again.

A month later, she called me and asked if I wanted to come over for a while.

To be continued………………………………………………………………….

hey OMM,
i got the coolest present from my parents this year. i had been turning my lights on and off cause all for of my timers were out of commision. this made for an easy excuse not to speed the night when i visited them 1.5 hrs away. so they bought me a new . well this timer is like the rolce royce of timers. holds 1875w has 4 plug ins that go by your time you have set then has 4 more plug ins that run all the time for like fans/ dehumidifiers, and in my case a heater since the room gets so cold this time of the year. i havent checked to see if they make even more deluxe models but the companys name ia woods. i absolutely fell in love. having this and doing scrogs im debating lossing the 1000 w and getting (4) 250 w and have 4 scrogg grows at once. just wanted to put this devise in the 420 families arsenal in case some were looking for something along those lines and im sure a lot of ppl have already heard or seen this.
happy new year. and yes everyones right 2013 is going to be the year

Now that's just great CoryDavid88. That's a really perfect present for you. Kind of like the idea of 4 SCROG s at once. Sure will keep you busy. Good for you Buddy!

2013 should be a good year for you. :high-five:

Love your stories OMM..
:popcorn:

Thanks Vick074. He! He! I like em too! My Blog below is full of stories....kind of like a history. I have to say, I've lived my life. Very few regrets, but one or two.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom