OMM's Social Network Part 3

Hello there clayhead. Cool Buddy, glad you like it. I get a TV show from Australia called "Farmer Wants a Wife". City ladies try to match up with farmers. I remember there being 3 pole dancers. They were very popular and amazing.
I get my cannabutter from THsea. Good stuff. You're right CF's girls are great.
Glad you liked the N.L. Blue. I've notice more folks growing it.
Good Vibes back at you and Queen B.
:peace:
Those wild and crazy Aussies , I would love to party with them in the outback some times. Ahh of course THsea does the cannabutter ! What a great guy ! I've read a lot of his posts in your journals and followed your friendship with him! Everyone could use a great friend like THsea !! A Friend Indeed ! Priceless !

The Story Continues...............................................PWP....The Vegas Showgirl

Just to refresh everyone's memory and if there are new readers I should tell them PWP stands for Parents with out Partners. If you have a child and have no partner you can join PWP. Almost every community of any size has one. The odds are quite good for men. Our Monterey, California chapter had 12 women for every man and most men were kind of old and over the hill.
My second year, they voted me President of the Monterey Chapter. From my point of view it was a small heaven. Guess you could say, I didn't go without......ever.

I should say right now, my disclaimer.....if you are put off my vivid descriptions of sexual acts, stop reading right now. I always say that to insure a good readership.

The woman I am writing about this time is Connie and ex Las Vegas show girl.

The first time she attended a PWP meeting she came in wearing a tight fitting blue business suit, there was silence while she took her seat. Every eye was on her as she
wiggled a bit to get comfortable. She could have killed flies with the .big black fake eye lashes she had on.

Well, now, let's get on with the meeting. Sometimes we had folks come by our meetings that would entertain us or show us a skill. That night we had a man that was teaching us points on our feet that would help us relax. Guess who's feet he touched first?

It looked like a football huddle. All the men were bending over the get a good look.
He asked her to take off her stocking. Bless her heart, she was wearing red garters.
As he touched her feet and explained how he could relax her stress points we sighed.

I didn't see Connie for over month after that, she kind of disappeared for a while. One of my lady friends called one Sunday and asked if I want to play some Volleyball and that Connie would be there. Yes! I sure would.

When we arrived, there was Connie in jeans and a T shirt. My Oh My! Before the afternoon was over, I asked her to have dinner with me . She agreed, but she picked the restraint and time. She would bring her nine year old son with her. Fine by me.
We had 3 of these dinners, but nothing became of it. I did not call her again.

A month later, she called me and asked if I wanted to come over for a while.

To be continued............................................................................

Yes, this one....

Hey Clayhead, for increased shelf life, wrap the edibles in foil (small portions) and freeze them. Label clearly and hide away so nobody in the household can find them (think roommates, and children), very bottom, back of freezer. I'm lactose intolerant, so I use oil (coconut or olive or canola) for all my 'baking'.
Hey OG ! Thanks Buddy ! OK ! I will use a good oil and follow your directions to the "Tee" Will wrap , label and store in the freezer in the garage,very bottom,back of freezer , right hand side ! So if are ever in the nieghborhood Help yourself ! LOL Thanks again

HOLY CRAP OMM ....You had to stop the story There ? Please get writting again soon

I agree! I had my tissue paper and lube ready and everything! What a let down!!
:laugh:

I'm not a big man. Connie was about 5' 7. A dancers body and long blonde hair. About this time in my life I was 40ish. Five foot eleven and in good shape.....we OE Folks ran 3 miles, 3 times a week and worked out. As Connie started our sex lessons I wasn't large enough to even do some of them. Jezzez How embarrassing.
To be continued............................................................................................................

:confused: Oh no you didn't!? :biglaugh:

Hey Thank You Beemerbill. :thumb:

I had never seen that or knew that is existed. Right on!:high-five:

Loved almost everything he ever did.............purple haze....

My Fav.........There's a Red House over yonder.....that's were my Baby used to stay..............:bravo::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

OMM - that is my favorite Hendrix song too! "I ain't been home to see my baby, in 99 and one half days..."

I have a Hendrix CD that's a compilation of his best blues stuff that I really like. Heck, I probably have about everything out there from Hendrix. He is one of my faves, though I don't listen to his stuff as much anymore.

New germination method? I'm curious!

OMM - that is my favorite Hendrix song too! "I ain't been home to see my baby, in 99 and one half days..."

I have a Hendrix CD that's a compilation of his best blues stuff that I really like. Heck, I probably have about everything out there from Hendrix. He is one of my faves, though I don't listen to his stuff as much anymore.

New germination method? I'm curious!

Hey X ! :high-five:

That's so cool! I just love that song. Yeah, I have a six CD set of all his stuff. Like you, I don't listen to it enough. When I'm down, I break out his music.

Soon as I figure the picture thing out, I'll post a few pictures. Truthfully I have bastardized your way of germinating......sorry. But it worked 100%.
:thumb:

elizabeth comming to see you honey

badgers? badgers? we dont need no stinking badgers

Hey X ! :high-five:

That's so cool! I just love that song. Yeah, I have a six CD set of all his stuff. Like you, I don't listen to it enough. When I'm down, I break out his music.

Soon as I figure the picture thing out, I'll post a few pictures. Truthfully I have bastardized your way of germinating......sorry. But it worked 100%.
:thumb:

rainy day
rain all day
just let it slip and slide
let it groove in its own way
let it take your worries away
lay back and groove on a rainy day

Back
Top Bottom