Once a lurker

I noticed your reversing a plant did you use STS or CS . Are you trying to reverse only one branch? RE; PW's Perpetual Playhouse

And a week plus a few days later. Still some clear mostly cloudy no amber yet.

Sc240.jpg

Looking good Kvos, I use STS and usually just spray 1 or 2 lower branches. I try to time it so I can chop the sprayed branch before the pollen sacs open up but still has viable pollen. I use a trim bin to collect the pollen and apply it with a Q-Tip to the colas I want to get seeds from.

Looking good Kvos, I use STS and usually just spray 1 or 2 lower branches. I try to time it so I can chop the sprayed branch before the pollen sacs open up but still has viable pollen. I use a trim bin to collect the pollen and apply it with a Q-Tip to the colas I want to get seeds from.

The trim bin sounds clever to screen out the plant matter and then dry the pollen well, I have thiosulfate but cant find my Silver nitrate... So I made up some some CS . Reversing a grape crinkle right now started yesterday D18 and first sign of sex. thanks for the kind words.

So I chopped and dried the plant I have been posting and another. The one I have logged here is dried and curing at 21 grams. With room for four of these under one 55w cob I would harvest 1.47 g/w also this strain is not known as a heavy yielder just dense greasy nugs. Fresh rosin for the weekend. I also harvested a nice and frosty black pheno plant that smells like Campino Yogurt & Fruit candy.

Thanks for looking in @ my 420 mag virgin grow log.

SD-SC.jpg

You have a variety of nugs stashed? I used to have jars and jars with plenty of cure time then I started low temp squishing for terps.
Enlighten me kvos, what does that mean?

So I chopped and dried the plant I have been posting and another. The one I have logged here is dried and curing at 21 grams. With room for four of these under one 55w cob I would harvest 1.47 g/w also this strain is not known as a heavy yielder just dense greasy nugs. Fresh rosin for the weekend. I also harvested a nice and frosty black pheno plant that smells like Campino Yogurt & Fruit candy.

Thanks for looking in @ my 420 mag virgin grow log.

SD-SC.jpg
Nice bugs too buddy. Interested in learning more about the hash and rosin. Have you been to the hash club thread?

Enlighten me kvos, what does that mean?

I always took time and left my nugs for a long term cure, then I started making Rosin and I wiped out my stash. Now I don't bother and squish @ 55% RH with low temps to get the most terps I can. You have a link to "the rosin thread" ?

And thanks for stopping in, plenty of views but few say anything!

I always took time and left my nugs for a long term cure, then I started making Rosin and I wiped out my stash. Now I don't bother and squish @ 55% RH with low temps to get the most terps I can. You have a link to "the rosin thread" ?

And thanks for stopping in, plenty of views but few say anything!
No problem. I read a tonne too but yours caught my eye as the hash and rosins really interest me.

So how are you doing your squish, why does RH matter or are you talking about the RH of your materials? I didn't realize that temperature played a part in terpene retention. So does that mean that using butane to blast shatter would retain max terpenes then.....due to temperature of gas exposed to the air?

Sorry, kinda new to this part of it lol....

Hi All,

Reps are awarded by clicking on the star beside "Blog this Post" at the lower left of a post.

Peace. :peace:

I purey use the phone app and dont see that stuff. Well not that i can see. Be good if someone out there had the onow how to donate some time to further developing the phone app. Got to be some hardcore stoner hackers on here somewhere...

No problem. I read a tonne too but yours caught my eye as the hash and rosins really interest me.

So how are you doing your squish, why does RH matter or are you talking about the RH of your materials? I didn't realize that temperature played a part in terpene retention. So does that mean that using butane to blast shatter would retain max terpenes then.....due to temperature of gas exposed to the air?

Sorry, kinda new to this part of it lol....

RH seems to help yield and bud handling. A friend is a machinist and builds plates to use in a bench top/or any 10k psi press, he ships boveda packs with the plates... Terps are just volatile oils each has a boiling point. Low temps and a longer squish = Rosin that is not as dark and has more terps to enjoy. Sorry never used BHO but I think again purge temps would have an effect? Just my humble opinion I am certain others find equally desirable results from different methods

Back
Top Bottom