Outdoor Grow With Super Soil & Water Only Summer 2019

The breeder of that particular one is not a sponsor here, and incidentally is not in business at the moment. (Compliments of Edmonton Police)
It was a Sativa dominant variety, and the only one I have found the same can be purchased at True North Seed Bank. There are a couple breeders with Indica dominant strain and one with Sativa dominant that sounded very similar to the specifications of what I had.

Lol. I was a little ticked off when I went to order seeds this year. I already knew what I wanted bud then had to start over. They had a great selection of CBD strains...

damn, thats pretty good shit!
dunno if i missed it but what super soil were you using?
and grats on beating the snow!
Subcool old recipe.
this years grow is the updated version

Hey @Kanda good to see your back!!

that’s a great great haul you got!! I’m still impressed!! Remember, if you have to much product you can send me up to 35 grams without any disciplinary action ;)

don’t forget to tag me into the next journal!! Same with @greenjeans :thumb:
Will send a taste of each if you like! Not sure if my outdoor would be up to your standards From your indoor grows, but might be a nice change.
some from the greenhouse is potent enough it’s made me into a one hit wonder lol
Like I said before..be careful what you wish for.

Your outdoor grows turned out fantastic!! What you talkin about Willis!!? I’m sure they’re fine!!! :high-five:

we will have to keep in touch about that!!:high-five:

but maybe in PM!;)
:thumb:

You must be itching to get an indoor grow started with that awesome light you won on gjotm!! :high-five:

I’ve got the next light core, but I think with gjotm they were giving away the mega. @Dkmg01 won that light as well. Hope he gets his soon! (He’s in South Africa so a nice member here said he would ship it to him as they don’t ship to SA)

Are you going to start a new journal kanda? Or are you not growing anything this summer?
Sure am growing....new journal in sig but I think I’ve figured out how to tag you in...
Am heading over to outdoor journal now...just pulled one out with some balls!
time to change plans lol

You must be itching to get an indoor grow started with that awesome light you won on gjotm!! :high-five:

I’ve got the next light core, but I think with gjotm they were giving away the mega. @Dkmg01 won that light as well. Hope he gets his soon! (He’s in South Africa so a nice member here said he would ship it to him as they don’t ship to SA)
The light is nothing short of amazing!!

im not surprised a member here would do that...the community is also nothing short of amazing:green_heart: also

The light is nothing short of amazing!!

im not surprised a member here would do that...the community is also nothing short of amazing:green_heart: also
Indeed it is. I too was shocked but there are those here that genuinely want to help.

Hi all. I’m working on my first ever grow, and am growing outdoors with some plants in greenhouse and some out. I started my seeds indoors under LED lights and put first plants out may 19

Strains: Chocolope, Blue Dream, Bruce Banner, Bakerstreet, California Orange

Number of plants: 9
Seeds started April 1, so approx 11 weeks veg

Strain: green crack, CBD 20:1
Number of plants : 4 to keep, giving 2 away
Seeds started June 1
Container: 15 gallon grow bags
Medium: homemade super soil in bottom half and organic promix in top
Using water only, no nutrients

I’d love to have you follow along and would appreciate all feedback as this is my first time growing and know the learning curve is a steep one.

10B2BB45-DE49-4B53-8BB1-30C1593EAA8B.jpeg
8225CDEE-A4EA-49FD-9C77-BD068936BCF8.jpeg
4EF18ECD-B89A-40A4-801A-AC36F71F8706.jpeg
0A9079BC-5D14-4034-A87A-BFA779FDADED.jpeg
676F5F30-016A-45B9-A766-9A00AC29198F.jpeg
692A2EEC-D1B6-4DC2-AAEB-361EC5C91399.jpeg
1CE6A639-548A-4951-A177-FCCB5D6551EF.jpeg
CFE43870-FD4C-44F6-B774-9BD13D105E4D.jpeg
953FD6C1-95AB-4CFC-AF25-39F93A302FAE.jpeg
F3426EA8-7655-429A-972A-3AE11C597F25.jpeg
Following this post.. love it :green_heart:
Your soil babies look just like mine did a week ago showing 3 leaf stage... I'm growing Afghanistan regular in 1.5 gal containers giving them as much natural sunlight outdoors as weather conditions allow supplementing with LED indoors to come up with 18/6 on a daily basis. I'm almost ready to make the switch to 10 Gal pots. Night time outdoor temps still in the low 50's with spotty cloudy daytime conditions I had to deal with all this week.. Tomorrow they start on full strength 7 day dose of Miracle Grow outdoor formulation of plant food and will continue to supplement them with LED for the 6-7 week grow stage.

Attachments

• soil child1.png
    soil child1.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 77
  • Soil Child2.png
    Soil Child2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom