Outdoor Grow With Super Soil & Water Only Summer 2019

Hi gang!! Thank you all so much for the well wishes for “journal of the month”. I am over the moon elated. Also feeling bad that harvest caught me and I disappeared

Holy. Friggin. Trim. Jail.
Sorry to have gone into hiding for so long, but once things got rolling here in harvest mode it didn’t stop.
The weather remained great for me and we managed to a avoid but rot and other nasties so that was great.
It was the most overwhelming invigorating exciting thing ever. Trimming the plants and watching the buds take shape was amazing. There was a steady buzz of trimming and hanging on 15 foot strapping that then got hung in my “drying room”.We just happen to have a transport trailer box, so hung the ladies in there with heaters and fans. Worked great!
I needed to keep a list with plant names and dates as there was a steady flow of plants in and out.
I ran out of jars REALLY early in the process. Lol. Not sure what I was thinking. Haha
Hubby and I processed it all ourselves (and he doesn’t smoke....just uses the CBD). When all was said and done we ended up with 10.8 pounds off the drying rack.
5 cases of jars and many oven turkey roasting bags.
A2117F59-9E3E-45F1-9EB0-6D775D446B1E.jpeg
The green crack has been in jars for a couple of weeks and is absolutely amazing!! The others are a little young but smoke and taste good. Will be a couple more weeks.
Running now to catch up on other posts....haven’t been on at all since harvest started. Then will pop back over here with some of the amazing pics of harvest time.

Hi gang!! Thank you all so much for the well wishes for “journal of the month”. I am over the moon elated. Also feeling bad that harvest caught me and I disappeared

Holy. Friggin. Trim. Jail.
Sorry to have gone into hiding for so long, but once things got rolling here in harvest mode it didn’t stop.
The weather remained great for me and we managed to a avoid but rot and other nasties so that was great.
It was the most overwhelming invigorating exciting thing ever. Trimming the plants and watching the buds take shape was amazing. There was a steady buzz of trimming and hanging on 15 foot strapping that then got hung in my “drying room”.We just happen to have a transport trailer box, so hung the ladies in there with heaters and fans. Worked great!
I needed to keep a list with plant names and dates as there was a steady flow of plants in and out.
I ran out of jars REALLY early in the process. Lol. Not sure what I was thinking. Haha
Hubby and I processed it all ourselves (and he doesn’t smoke....just uses the CBD). When all was said and done we ended up with 10.8 pounds off the drying rack.
5 cases of jars and many oven turkey roasting bags.
A2117F59-9E3E-45F1-9EB0-6D775D446B1E.jpeg
The green crack has been in jars for a couple of weeks and is absolutely amazing!! The others are a little young but smoke and taste good. Will be a couple more weeks.
Running now to catch up on other posts....haven’t been on at all since harvest started. Then will pop back over here with some of the amazing pics of harvest time.
Good to hear from you kanda!

that was an amazing entry back from trim jail.

I can’t remember who said it, but they did say, you may need more jars, didn’t they! :laugh: Looks great dude’et!

looking forward to your pictures!!!:popcorn:

What an amazing journey it was reading your journal! Congratulations on the massive harvest. After seeing your success outdoors all I can think about is growing outside next year but I better wait and see if I can finish an indoor grow first lol. You sure set the bar high with your first grow, but I'm sure it is just a sign of things to come!

Finally got all my extras packed away in vacuum sealed bags. I’m not sure exactly how much is there but I think I have a good emergency supply lol
8E86D9D5-3411-4731-9131-69521C59B03C.jpeg
At the end of the day I gave away one 12 ft bakerstreet plant to my brother and have given about 4 pounds to my sister with more to go I’m sure.
I made her two 250ml bottles of thc oil that keeps her going through her work day.
I have about 7 ounces of green crack plus all the large tops. This has been my regular smoke. Really, so sweet and trippy...I’ve tried all I have and many are stronger but I keep going back to her. Luckily she must have had a banana somewhere and I have experimental seeds for2020 season
Our CBD oil is amazing. Topically and orally keeps me pain free most days, and we have about 7 ounces back with 250ml of oil prepared.

Moving on the new adventures in 2020 growing season. The greenhouse collapsed with first snowfall so that is a no go.
Stay posted for outdoor grow and all new indoor grow coming soon....

It’s good to back. Been quite a journey but am ready to roll again
Getting new indoor journal rolling. Hope you stop by to check it out.

Hey Kanda, Great journal, I've been late finding this, but well deserved Journal of the Month! :thumb:
From all of those great strains you grew which ones did you rate the highest?
Green crack. No contest.

Back
Top Bottom