Outdoors grower moves in

barredowl

420 Member
Hi everyone, new here, my growing experience is New England outdoor from years ago and I got some great results back then. I took some time off and getting back into it now. We used to have to hide our grow spots deep in the swamp, now here in Maine I get to have 6 flowering plants right in my backyard! :) My current success is some 'Santa Marta Columbian Gold' landrace seed that I bought and are flowering wonderfully, but which need some more time to mature for harvest, so I dug the 3 up and moved them in under lights. My interest now is maybe trying to cure these plants out to the Gold' of the Columbian Gold, I posted in that other thread on that. Comments welcomed!

smg.jpg

started late February indoors, moved outdoors in June, where they grew quickly to 6 feet with great branching. Moved them back indoors due to forecast of continued damp weather, and I was seeing the start of the bud-rot grey mold, so I decided to take them out of that environment, move in drier where I can control the light (days are getting shorter fast around here, first frost is not far away) I don't have real high power lights though, using the LED flats

Welcome! The flowering has begun! Sorry about your lack of males!! Over here I'm warding them away from me like zombies lol hope that your cross breeds come out marvelous though! Good luck with the transition for the season!

Welcome to 420 @barredowl!

Keep us updated on how things go! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom