Ozzy's Soil Grow to DWC Flower Grow

Bloody fungus gnats!!!!!

Little bastards!!! Anyone know any good ways of getting rid of these little shits????

I am cutting back on watering, put out Apple cider vinegar.. Can't find yellow sticky traps, found these shit ones...
Surely there is something that will target these pests?

image9434.jpg

I saw you posting on Sara's thread about the 'weird' leaves, figured i post here instead of sara's thread...

With the leaves, I would see if 'grow' out of it, cause look healthy otherwise. almost like a reveg look to leaf, but that doubtful, wonder if plant has hormone imbalance lol.. I would not worry too much about it.

Few general questions, what is temp/rh? using tap water or filtered? I noticed a big overall difference when i started using RO water.

Bloody fungus gnats!!!!!

Little bastards!!! Anyone know any good ways of getting rid of these little shits????

I am cutting back on watering, put out Apple cider vinegar.. Can't find yellow sticky traps, found these shit ones...
Surely there is something that will target these pests?

Dude. You live in Australia. For everything that lives there, there's something there that can kill it. There's probably a 5-inch fungus gnat spider somewhere around that you can introduce... :ganjamon:

I saw you posting on Sara's thread about the 'weird' leaves, figured i post here instead of sara's thread...

With the leaves, I would see if 'grow' out of it, cause look healthy otherwise. almost like a reveg look to leaf, but that doubtful, wonder if plant has hormone imbalance lol.. I would not worry too much about it.

Few general questions, what is temp/rh? using tap water or filtered? I noticed a big overall difference when i started using RO water.

Temp stays around 29 Celsius, humidity stays between 39% and 50%
I was using tap water but started using Rain Tank water 2 weeks ago because it's always a pH of 6.8..
The plants have greened up since using rain water..

That thick growth is because I have topped it a few times and the leaves are fighting for light, that will pass in a few days!!
I am wondering about the rust spots but they don't look like normal leaf rust spots, they are shiny and almost golden???

Has me stumped lol

Dude. You live in Australia. For everything that lives there, there's something there that can kill it. There's probably a 5-inch fungus gnat spider somewhere around that you can introduce... :ganjamon:

Funny you should say that, just came across a site here that is called Bugs for Bugs,
They sell bugs and things that eat spider mites, aphids, and all sorts of shit!!!

Might have to look into that!! Or go back to hydro

Yes we are in Australia and know to well about bringing pests in to destroy other pests, damn that didn't work, bloody cane toads.

Yes we are in Australia and know to well about bringing pests in to destroy other pests, damn that didn't work, bloody cane toads.

So true GrizzWald!!! I bloody hate those things!!
Had a lot of fun when I was younger playing golf with cane toads.. Found one in the garage a few months back, went to kick it out and it pissed on the concrete lol

Had a friend lived in Mackay, the whole town up there would go out playing toad golf, lol

Geez, they must be bad up there!! I have only seen the one where I am now. Had a green tree frog swim through the S bend and was sitting in the water line of the toilet.... I admit, that scared the shit out of me!!! Didn't see it but heard a splash that wasn't from me, almost jumped through the roof

Back
Top Bottom