PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

You blend in the joint? What a great idea!! :thumb:

Thanks! It was phenomenal. Sour grape candys and an instant head high from the d cure. It went around the circle of five and when it came back to me it was huckleberry. Sweet and berry kush with strong body sensation in the lungs, very nice contrast from the first hit. Around the circle again and I was at candy kush. Tainted with dcure and huckleberry it was devastatingly potent and flavorful with a certain funk that only the candy kush has.

I could have taken 10 dabs and I don't think I would have been that high.

My friend and I have been tripping. We dab a lot, and nothing gets us fucked up like a big HB joint.

Thanks! It was phenomenal. Sour grape candys and an instant head high from the d cure. It went around the circle of five and when it came back to me it was huckleberry. Sweet and berry kush with strong body sensation in the lungs, very nice contrast from the first hit. Around the circle again and I was at candy kush. Tainted with dcure and huckleberry it was devastatingly potent and flavorful with a certain funk that only the candy kush has.

My friend and I have been tripping. We dab a lot, and nothing gets us fucked up like a big HB joint.

I gotta get out more!

image16277.jpg

So fucking busy sorry guys. Pics real soon. Promise.

Here is a doob I smoked last night it was seriously the best I've ever had?

So high. Indescribably toasted.

Thanks! Beyond like. LOVE IT. Recommend to anyone who likes to smoke joints.

The joint starts with D Cure, then it's huckleberry, and finished on Candy Kush. Yum yum yum!

This is a fantastic idea. I bet you guys were blew back...

:bump:

I've done that with "The Church" from Green House which was very on the S side with Reeper Seeds "Double Glock" supposed to be 100% Indica but smokes like 50/50 in Hi-Brix.
Got straight to the head from the church off the first hit then the 50/50 came in the rest of the cone.:Namaste:

Yeah I have to admit.. that is the first time in 2 years and x,000 lights and people that I have ever seen or heard those words!

(not even kidding)

I ordered a veg only custom unit and the damn thing had a very red spectrum, my plants in veg didnt like it at all, it was way too red, i had a friend who is a wiz with electronics track down the manufacturer and got enough leds to fix the issue...

as i said, good quality lights, after we got the spectrum right my plants have been happy ever since, maybe they messed up at your manufacturer and did all bloom instead, but since then my friend has ordered a light and a bunch of leds and is trying to build his own spectrum

irrelevant?? you asked me to explain, my veg plants did worse when i added the panel to my room, it was way red, after it was fixed they love it.. i could have sent it back, not sure if i would have had to sent it back to china where it came from.. my friend took out 40 of the red leds and soldered various blue ones in..very good quality lights...love the way flower comes out using led.. been doing this for 20yrs, not a new jack here, ive been waiting for the day of led lights...you had a pretty harvest. really quality.

Back
Top Bottom