Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Amy, just a heads up - there are two Buckshots - one is Buckshot317 who is currently posting. The other is Buckshot, who hasn't posted in several months - also the originator of the "Come on folks let's see some eye candy" thread.

:Namaste:

Your description of BlueDream is similar to mine. :)

definitley blueberry muffing right off the bat, a very earthy blue berry muffin, with a touch of cinnamon. ANd then something quite musty on the exhale, not peppermint or pine, more like spearmint, followed by flavours that I could only describe by mentioning really well toasted sourdough bread
And this must be why people keep putting up with all the nanners!
to see if the rubber bands ai have securing the hose will hold!
Garters duh :)

Ooh! Thanks Gray. I maybe wasn’t fully aware of that, I’ll check out which buckshot I’m talking about then, I thought it was 317... but yeh, I’d better check :D
description of BlueDream is similar to mine. :)
Hey snap! Well I would have read yours when you posted it so maybe I was influenced/prompted. ... except I mistyped minty (or it Auto corrected) and it came out as ‘musty’ - ooops :eek:

And that’s great to describe so similarly, a consistent strain! Did yours get any nanners?

Garters duh :)

Yah! :thumb:
a very earthy blue berry muffin, with a touch of cinnamon. ANd then something quite musty on the exhale, not peppermint or pine, more like spearmint,

not musty... minty

Thanks for quoting me Shed, I would never have spotted that otherwise ;)

:Namaste:

I'm not sure I posted a description. :hmmmm: But I was nodding to myself as I read yours. Fun social weed! My only disappointment was a lack of legs - didn't last long and ended with a dull head.

And nope, I never saw any nanners. I'm kinda surprised that Humboldt hasn't nailed this strain down better - they've offered it for a few years now. It shouldn't be showing this much variation in habit and it shouldn't be nannering.

Tsk.

:bongrip:

heads up - there are two Buckshots - one is Buckshot317 who is currently posting. The other is Buckshot, who hasn't posted in several months
I’ll check out which buckshot I’m talking about

Yah it’s buckshot not Buckshot317.

So I won’t be cruising over to ask the wrong guy a question! Thanks :)

In any case, the stuff seems to work :thumb:

Ah, well yes, then you'll get recessive gene combinations popping up. That explains a lot. :)

It's Blueberry, a compact indica leaner x SuperSilverHaze, a rangy wild thing. Mine was the perfect blend - a bit leggy but entirely manageable. Yours was a Blueberry leaner that popped back up from the selfing. And it wasn't entirely comfortable with that particular genetic blend.

I surmise, at least.

:bongrip:

Love the initial smoke report on the BD Amy! those autoflowering plants still trip me out lol. My uncle wanted to grow some last summer so I ordered him some white widow from CKS, two of them where not autoflowering plants, the other 6 he grew out where decent tho.

Hey there Amy, for gnats just run a few small fans at the soil line. They cant fly very well and need the soil to reproduce. They can't fly even in a light breeze. Poof and gone.

They like wet soil. I usually only get them in VEG since rootballs are smaller and soil stays wet longer.

I tried those sticky traps one time they were nasty mess. I didn't like them. Preferred gnats tbh! lol.

Blue Dream decent enough weed eh? Was a big hit around these parts while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom