Pass it left!

Purple OG treat for later!! :passitleft:

20151129_164035.jpg

Blondy!!!! Looks good! I can't wait to make my own. :passitleft:

Me and the team were broke. Somehow we manage to each scrounge up at least a dollar and you know stoners and ingenuity. We built a percolated water bong with a mason jar and a rubber straw and ecig dry herb chamber for a bowl and some amnesia haze for the dome. Smoke session is ALWAYS IN SESH. No matter what happens. :passitleft::roorrip::Namaste:

:passitleft: some Narcotherapy - picked way too early because I ran out of everything heh
It's lemony and peppery and smells like rainbow sherbet.

I'm running out so I thought I should document it.

Here some OG KUSH

Unfortunately, I was running out of her when this girl was coming to an end. So she didn't get the best cure but I'm not complaining. She is doing me very well! This is the first girl of my harvest bonanza haha. So there's more to come!

:passitleft:

image5257.jpeg
image5256.jpeg

:passitleft: some Narcotherapy - picked way too early because I ran out of everything heh
It's lemony and peppery and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Seize the day growchick, seize the day!0 :passitleft:

I'm running out so I thought I should document it.

Here some OG KUSH

Unfortunately, I was running out of her when this girl was coming to an end. So she didn't get the best cure but I'm not complaining. She is doing me very well! This is the first girl of my harvest bonanza haha. So there's more to come!

:passitleft:

image5257.jpeg
image5256.jpeg

Doesn't look like she didn't get the best cure. Looks fantastic! :passitleft:

Purple OG treat for later!! :passitleft:

20151129_164035.jpg

Heya,, very interesting photo, for a couple reasons,, the contents, number one,, oooh, nice,, then,, that must be store bought???,, what a purchase

Wonder how much bud that took to make that,,bud,, wow

Cheers, enjoy:Namaste:

Heya pidger,, cheers to you pal:Namaste:

That stuff is the colour of pure trichomes,, sweet

Have a great Sunday pal,,

It was store bought, it was actually only $20 for that .5 Gram. Generally rule of thumb, that making wax/oil will yield you 5 times less than the dry weight of the bud you started with. That can differ a lot on the strain, solvent used, and the person making the extract. That live resin was made from uncured, undried, fresh-frozen bud. Its a technique used nowadays that preserves a lot of terpenes. That was some of the tastiest wax Ive ever had. It was actually the same stuff that was entered into the High Times Medical Cannabis Cup in my state. It didnt win, but a really strong contender.

Back
Top Bottom