Passionate about Cannabis

Donny Danko

Hello my fellow Cannabis aficionados!

I joined this site because I don't have many people to talk with about Cannabis. My wife was a stoner when we met, but she has grown out of it over the years. Meanwhile, my passion for the plant has grown like... well like a weed. I love the taste of MJ. I love the way she looks. I love the satisfaction of a job well done when I see the fruits of my labor after a grow.

I am blessed to live in the great state of Washington, where cannabis is legal both medicinally and recreationally. It was really a shock when I was able to go into a store and walk out with a gram (albeit an expensive gram) of LEGAL POT!!! I have spent most of my life looking over my shoulder. It is nice to come out of the shadows and not feel like a criminal for being in love with a plant!

I have a MMJ recommendation and therefore am able to grow up to 15 plants legally (although in a year the state will be lowering the limit to 4 (6? Shit I can't remember). Anyway, I have a few grows under my belt, both indoor and outdoor. Check out my Journals!

400 Watt MH/HPS - Auto Bubblicious x 4 - Tent Grow

Dinafem Blue Hash & Power Kush Fem Freebie - Outdoor Grow

Back
Top Bottom