IMG_20210910_180036278.jpg

5 weeks in. I hope they fatten up.

It seems ants are trying to set up shop in my newly transplanted plants. If they keep it up a dusting of diatomaceous earth should do the trick.
On my last 2 outdoors grows I have had ants in my containers, I have wondered whether they were doing harm or just part of a healthy biology. I tried cinnamon powder but no change, but at the same time while they were always there it never seemed to be many, not like a nest of hundreds scurrying around, there may have been such a nest deep inside but I don't know, as it was only a few overall that you might notice singularly going about their business if you looked long enough. So I just left it and let the plants live with those conditions, as the plants didn't seem to be troubled by them, or the earthworm population either. However, I now have some diatomaceous earth so I can try it out on the next grow.

Whoops 🤭 This journal wasn't ever finished. This was my swan song. It was on a limited yield as well. There wasn't any reason to take pounds of smoke to a uhh...less than understanding state. They produced. I was too busy to document it much due to packing up the homestead. Thanks to all who kept me company along the way.

I have hung it up for the past 2-3 years. I will pick it up again when available to. I still have my coffee can of strains I made. Some still haven't been tested. That will change. As of now I am needing to focus on our home construction, new job, and overall establishing myself in other state.

We grow for ourselves, but those who grow know that it's a lifestyle. I may just pick it up just to do it. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom