Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

I use coco. Vermiculite and perlite combo. Ph 5.8. Someone put rhis up. So what is right ?
420-magazine-mobile1063585925.jpg
so which one is right. Just have to play with it. When in this game ph meter should be 1st thing on the list.

a friend in need is a friend in deed!!! a friend with weed is better!!

The one on the left is for hydroponic mediums, eg. clay, coco, perlite etc. The one on the right is for soil :thumb:

Ok. Curiosity trigger alert!

What on earth is doc's kit?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

High brix...they send you all you need but you have to get and cook the soil yourself and FOLLOW EVERY DIRECTION. It is basically fool proof if you follow ALL directions

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Hey man plants are looking good! Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

Keep your PH between 5.5-6.0

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

This is what I'm planning for my next grow.
Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

You got this! Subbed

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Found a site named high brix gardens. But it seems they only test US soil. Knowledge I do not have... intolerable. Have to figure this shit out

Those are the reasons I went with Coco instead of full hydro but I found something that I think is a game changer and will make full hydro much easier. Its called the Dewey mister. You can run organic through it so no loss in taste. I'll be making a clone machine with them, then if I like my results I'll make a small rez in my 1.5x2x3 foot grow box. I'm busting at the seems in my one bedroom apt unfortunately but I'm sure the time will come soon enough. PHing does suck!

I'll be interested to see this Dewey Master. I'm gonna go over to your journal and sub up in a moment. See you over there.

Wish i new??

a friend in need is a friend in deed!!! a friend with weed is better!!

Grow bro and deville, it's an awesome grow method which I highly encourage all to look into. I'm so glad I changed to it for my second grow. Stop by my journal to see my results which I fully expect to get better, you can skim the last 4 or 5 pages, I have one girl in bloom now and just harvested 2 others. But I encourage you to seek out other High Brix journals, look for DBHBB, Brix, Doc Bud, etc. there are some amazing results and a bunch of experienced high Brix growers including Doc bud who provide lots of support. Once you get the measurements down, it is really easy.

High brix...they send you all you need but you have to get and cook the soil yourself and FOLLOW EVERY DIRECTION. It is basically fool proof if you follow ALL directions

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Yup what ditch and cannois said. You are supposed to follow the directions to a t for the first couple/few runs and then can tweak it for your needs (not exactly sure what that means yet since I am run #1.) the most important and 1st rule is the same for all mediums, get your environment right, rh and temps but no need for a ph pen in kit soil. Cooking soil is easy, 1 bale of pro mix, 20-30 lbs of earth worm castings, 6 lbs of perlite (optional but recommended,) Doc's amendment (comes in the kit) add water, mix up and let sit for 30 days (temps should be 75-80 and if a little lower, just cook longer.)

Sorry for the hijack Pat. Your buds are looking awesome, looking forward to see them swell up big and fat.

Incredibly interesting.

Amazing read. And more than a thousand pages. I have a lot to learn indeed. I thought I already took the scientific approach to growing but now I know there is plenty of room for improvement.

Glad I spent so much energy on making a high quality soil mix for this run. Seems I'm already on the correct route. Never going back to hydro

Good morning my fellow stoners I got a few pics to show u all this morning. I've vegged a few plants back from bud the last couple months from clone. And the results are truly nothing like I've seen before. Very interesting to me since this is the first time I've revegged anything. The growth is so different .

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

They was the bud leaves now they just blowing up every one of those has like four tops in it it's just crazy. The top of this plant is huge now I can only imagine the bud its gonna turn into

Not sure about nothing yet . This is the first time I've done this . I'm an outdoors man not inside . My first try. These clones were budding when I got em. So my journey began from there. I wanted a plant not a lil bid lol. 24 7 light

Back
Top Bottom