PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Thank You to everyone for sharing some awesome pictures Keep putting more up I Love to see them. So it has been getting down in the low 30s at night so I bubble wrapped the pots and also been putting a sheet over them at night and tucking the girls in for the night. They seem to be doing fine I hope if it gets any colder it will still work they are in my greenhouse so that and the sheet has been keeping the frost off I hope it continues to work.

hey pc ill share a few of some ud I grew last summer outside! :)

have a good one!
Wow sticky those look Great nice sugar coated buds. I know that UD is some good evening smoke. Thanks for sharing that one I was wondering what it looked like. Do you have any still outdoors or have you harvested them, Its been getting down in the low 30s around here at night, I been covering them up because they still have a couple to three weeks to go from my best estimates. I hope they don't get hit too bad with this cool weather we are starting to get now. Its been getting to the mid 70s during the day so as long as the temps don't drop much more I should be ok. Any advice on what to do if it gets too cold ? In a week or two I will have the room cleaned out so I can have my tent set up so if it holds off that long I should be good but what if it does drop down too much before then and ideas ? I cant heat the greenhouse so heaters wouldn't work.

I wish my step daughter and her boyfriend hurries up and gets her stuff out of that room soon so I can set things up incase it gets too cold out before these plants get frost bit or freeze

I wish my step daughter and her boyfriend hurries up and gets her stuff out of that room soon so I can set things up incase it gets too cold out before these plants get frost bit or freeze
do they have someplace to put it if so move it outside and tell them they need to come and get it lol jk that wouldn't be very nice!

do they have someplace to put it if so move it outside and tell them they need to come and get it lol jk that wouldn't be very nice!
They keep saying they will move it on the 18th They already have the keys to the house they are moving into I been wanting them to go ahead and move the stuff she has in that room over there but she just started working for Amazon 10 hr, days so I don't think it will be before that. Just 4 more days I am getting excited WO HO

They keep saying they will move it on the 18th They already have the keys to the house they are moving into I been wanting them to go ahead and move the stuff she has in that room over there but she just started working for Amazon 10 hr, days so I don't think it will be before that. Just 4 more days I am getting excited WO HO
I would move it over myself!

I would move it over myself!
I don't have a vehicle right now I needed my breaks done I usually do the pads myself but my back feet knees are all bothering me right now so I didn't want to mess with it so I went to take it to get the pads changed and the break pedal went right to the floor so I have a break line busted somewhere but the problem is I have to have it towed and its about 30 miles and I don't have the money for a tow truck right now so I am stuck here at home all day until we get the money and find someone to tow it

I don't have a vehicle right now I needed my breaks done I usually do the pads myself but my back feet knees are all bothering me right now so I didn't want to mess with it so I went to take it to get the pads changed and the break pedal went right to the floor so I have a break line busted somewhere but the problem is I have to have it towed and its about 30 miles and I don't have the money for a tow truck right now so I am stuck here at home all day until we get the money and find someone to tow it
sorry to hear that if I was living around where you are I would bring my truck over and move it out good luck!

This is the description of the Kush and Cookies CBD
Description

Kush 'n' Cookies was the result of a quest to produce the perfect medical cannabis strain. It has parentage of a fantastic OG Kush mother from Grand Daddy Purple and a Girl Scout Cookies male from Cali Connection that had been reversed to provide ample pollen. It is a 50/50 indica/sativa blend that boasts superb yields and therapeutic potential fro its close to 1:1 THC:CBD ratio.
An ideal indoor strain, Kush 'n' Cookies can deliver yields of up to 700 gr/m2 in a flowering time of 60 - 65 days. Itbgrows just like an indica, fairly short but bushy. Its taste is fruity and is reminiscent of blueberries and dessert grapes. THC levels are high at 21% with an incredible 19% CBD! The effect is profoundly relaxing but with added happiness and euphoria which is more than likely to evolve into a fit of the giggles. Already popular amongst Garden of Green medical customers.

And this is the Gorilla Cookies
Description
Gorilla Cookies is an absolute beast of a cannabis strain. This cross of Gorilla Glue #4 and Cookie Wreck boasts THC percentages in the mid 20s!
Gorilla Cookies is an indica-dominant plant that produces hard, dense buds that are just packed with resin. It is a good strain for both outdoors as well as indoors where it finishes flowering in 9 - 10 weeks. In addition to the almost absurdly high THC there is a good dose of CBD too courtesy of the Cookie Wreck.
Indoor yields are very good and fall in the range 450 - 550 gr/m2. Outdoors growers can expect to harvest something in the region of 700 gr/plant or more in ideal conditions. In the northern hemisphere outdoor plants will be ready in the middle of September.

Characteristics

Breeder/BrandExpert Seeds
GeneticsGorilla Glue #4 x Cookie Wreck
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
SexFeminised
THC Content23.4%
YieldIndoors: 450 - 550 gr/m2; Outdoors: 700 gr/plant+
GrowsIndoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time56 - 70 days
Harvest MonthMid-September

And this is the Gorilla Cookies
Description
Gorilla Cookies is an absolute beast of a cannabis strain. This cross of Gorilla Glue #4 and Cookie Wreck boasts THC percentages in the mid 20s!
Gorilla Cookies is an indica-dominant plant that produces hard, dense buds that are just packed with resin. It is a good strain for both outdoors as well as indoors where it finishes flowering in 9 - 10 weeks. In addition to the almost absurdly high THC there is a good dose of CBD too courtesy of the Cookie Wreck.
Indoor yields are very good and fall in the range 450 - 550 gr/m2. Outdoors growers can expect to harvest something in the region of 700 gr/plant or more in ideal conditions. In the northern hemisphere outdoor plants will be ready in the middle of September.

Characteristics

Breeder/BrandExpert Seeds
GeneticsGorilla Glue #4 x Cookie Wreck
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
SexFeminised
THC Content23.4%
YieldIndoors: 450 - 550 gr/m2; Outdoors: 700 gr/plant+
GrowsIndoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time56 - 70 days
Harvest MonthMid-September
good choices I like the g cookies get done mid September that's good!

Hay PC, how much longer u think for your grow to b ready for harvest?
The bubble rap is a great idea. I’ve also put seedling heating mats under the pots ( extreme )
To keep roots warm, it’s just a option when things get colder.
Think warm thoughts. :idea:
That's Funny I Just got my heat matt delivered from the Zon Great idea I think I will use it at night under the pots Thanks for the idea

good choices I like the g cookies get done mid September that's good!
If they come in time I will drop the Blue Dream and do the Kush and Cookies I like the high THC/CBD and the quick finish

Hay PC, how much longer u think for your grow to b ready for harvest?
The bubble rap is a great idea. I’ve also put seedling heating mats under the pots ( extreme )
To keep roots warm, it’s just a option when things get colder.
Think warm thoughts. :idea:
I am thinking they will finish in two weeks for one and three weeks for the Mistry strain. I should be set up with my tent in a week maybe 10 days so if they can hold on till then due to the weather then I should be good, once again Great idea about the heat matt Thanks :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom