PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Thanks to you all. I've learned something new! (And I will revisit "Growing Marijuana 101". :Rasta:)

If you know of some links where I can read more about the use of this light cycle, I'd really like to know more.

Thanks to you all. I've learned something new! (And I will revisit "Growing Marijuana 101". :Rasta:)

If you know of some links where I can read more about the use of this light cycle, I'd really like to know more.
I am just doing what the OG growers tell me to do. I know if I let it grow straight up I will run out of head room so Lots of training. I heard several times that its a bad idea to veg NH for very long so best to just run it 11/13 straight from seedling

here is a video of NH being grown by strain hunters. Notice at the end how tall it got also watch and see how fast these things grow

When are you planning to drop the Nevilles Haze ?
Not for a couple of months. I have to stay close to you guys now. I'm seeing great tips already! I appreciate your grows big time! I wouldn't have started them at 11/13 without you guys. I believe I grew a super sativa in my lemon og candy grow. One of the 4 went berserk and I fought it the whole fun trip. Went above the lights for a time then got fat and back under way too close but the grow went great. I'm happy for the starting out tip. It'll make a difference. I'll be watching and taking notes.

Hey PC!

Glad I popped in, very interesting to read about 11/13 lighting from seed. I did know about 12/12 from seed and considered it, but the fear of not controlling the veg scared me off.

How you getting on with your journey into mycology? Have you looked up the agar method? You might be worth just purchasing some dishes of premade agar. Super cheap and might be worth it if you're not planning some massive grow

I injected the Grain bags so once they colonize the grain bag I will fill my MONO tubs with sub straight and the grain then wait some more and once the MONO tub is colonized I will put a casing over it and then it will be on as long as I don't get any contamination.
I made a still air box to inject the bags and I have my tubs ready I just need to set them up once the grain bags are ready. Fingers crossed

I injected the Grain bags so once they colonize the grain bag I will fill my MONO tubs with sub straight and the grain then wait some more and once the MONO tub is colonized I will put a casing over it and then it will be on as long as I don't get any contamination.
I made a still air box to inject the bags and I have my tubs ready I just need to set them up once the grain bags are ready. Fingers crossed

Do you plan on breaking the mycelium cake up under coco when spawning?

Do you plan on breaking the mycelium cake up under coco when spawning?
I plan to follow the video on North Spore for a Mono tub and they didn't break it up they just layered the coco coir over top of it. Does breaking it up before adding the casing ? I seen they do break up the Grain bag and then let it recolonize.

I plan to follow the video on North Spore for a Mono tub and they didn't break it up they just layered the coco coir over top of it. Does breaking it up before adding the casing ? I seen they do break up the Grain bag and then let it recolonize.

I'll need to give the video a watch, I don't think I've seen that one.

Breaking up the mycelium helps it colonise more evenly across the space. Some do it, some don't. I've seen great results doing both

Todays pictures, I have two crops going now. The first ones are Sweet Tooth and Amnesia fast the second ones are Neville's Haze and Panama Haze
20200713_115601.jpg
20200713_115610.jpg
20200713_115627.jpg
20200713_120006.jpg
20200713_120013.jpg
20200713_120017.jpg
20200713_120021.jpg
20200713_120025.jpg

Your Hazes are growing fast!
Yeah the 2 big ones have just taken off, Growing like crazy. The Big Panama is the biggest of the bunch on that crop. The other crop I would have to say the Amnesia Fast is probably the biggest of those but it has some leafs that are yellowing and dying. I watered day before yesterday so it will be a few more day before I can give them anything. When I water next I am going to use some Real Growers Recharge. If I can get my buddy to brew me up some Compost Tea the night before I water if not I will just go with the Recharge

:high-five: :passitleft:very nice PC. Can wait to see those Sativas full bloom
I bet yours is looking Great. That MxP was taking over your tent with colas last time I saw it. Between that and your Kali-mist your tent is packed full

Back
Top Bottom