Pheno hunts and lost love

MicRobeLyfe

420 Member
Hello, I love growing cannabis. I’ve really chosen this lifestyle as many before me. I’m not a stoner. I just have a boner for growing that good good. Started in my moms basement will seeds I got in Jamaica and had kept for 3 years. I wish I would of been able to save those genetics. Honestly I only grew them out through veg and had to give them away as I was traveling for my music career. I wanted that more than growing at the time . Hindsight being 20/20 that was a mistake for many reasons. No regrets. Anyway I got my head beat in for a couple a zips which they didn’t even get. That led me to a lot of dark days. Cannabis is really the reason I am who I am today in SO many ways. The good the bad the weird. Here I am. I love to grow in full sun and soil. But I m slowly learning all ways. I compost have a worm farm and support organic carbon based nutrients lines. Never have used advanced nutrients but they have cool logos lol. Anyway I’m planning to double my grows the every 6 months. So on five years I’ll be cultivating 100s of plants indoor and outdoor and mixed use. I currently hunting a pheno of a poly hybrid my friend made crossing Brittany Frozen lemons X blue agave

I’m also running some crosses of Goji Oj those are some testers

Welcome to 420mag @Grams333 :welcome: glad you find peace and joy in growing it's definitely very rewarding. Sorry to hear you had to experience the negative side to growing I hope your injuries wasn't too bad and you had a quick full recovery.. is it legal where you are now and did this happen whilst it was legal?
I too saw the darker side to this so called illegal plant and I feel it's that title that is or creates the dark side to cannabis. I was never hurt but the things I saw and experienced wasn't nice I just about dodged doing time and practically walked away from cannabis For a very long time. A year ago I started to smoke again which helped me through some hardship then thought to save me and family/friends money I'll grow my own and like you it became a great hobby with rewards 💚

We have grow journals here if your ever interested to share your experience and grows.

Take more pride in what you grow and check out our contests too I have won once but enter as many as I can for a bit of fun and to show off what I proudly produced.

Looking forward to growing with you bro ✌🏽💚

Hello, I love growing cannabis. I’ve really chosen this lifestyle as many before me. I’m not a stoner. I just have a boner for growing that good good. Started in my moms basement will seeds I got in Jamaica and had kept for 3 years. I wish I would of been able to save those genetics. Honestly I only grew them out through veg and had to give them away as I was traveling for my music career. I wanted that more than growing at the time . Hindsight being 20/20 that was a mistake for many reasons. No regrets. Anyway I got my head beat in for a couple a zips which they didn’t even get. That led me to a lot of dark days. Cannabis is really the reason I am who I am today in SO many ways. The good the bad the weird. Here I am. I love to grow in full sun and soil. But I m slowly learning all ways. I compost have a worm farm and support organic carbon based nutrients lines. Never have used advanced nutrients but they have cool logos lol. Anyway I’m planning to double my grows the every 6 months. So on five years I’ll be cultivating 100s of plants indoor and outdoor and mixed use. I currently hunting a pheno of a poly hybrid my friend made crossing Brittany Frozen lemons X blue agave

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Grams333. There’s a Comercial Grower here that’s in the Triangle area that’s completely organic. @Mycelium Farmer maybe you could pick up a few pointers? CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::theband::circle-of-love::cheer::party: :circle-of-love: :420:

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Grams333

Are you currently growing anything?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420mag @Grams333 :welcome: glad you find peace and joy in growing it's definitely very rewarding. Sorry to hear you had to experience the negative side to growing I hope your injuries wasn't too bad and you had a quick full recovery.. is it legal where you are now and did this happen whilst it was legal?
I too saw the darker side to this so called illegal plant and I feel it's that title that is or creates the dark side to cannabis. I was never hurt but the things I saw and experienced wasn't nice I just about dodged doing time and practically walked away from cannabis For a very long time. A year ago I started to smoke again which helped me through some hardship then thought to save me and family/friends money I'll grow my own and like you it became a great hobby with rewards 💚

We have grow journals here if your ever interested to share your experience and grows.

Take more pride in what you grow and check out our contests too I have won once but enter as many as I can for a bit of fun and to show off what I proudly produced.

Awesome ! Thank you and likewise

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Grams333

Are you currently growing anything?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Yup running 8 of my buddies cross of F1Brittany frozen lemons X blue agave (pheno hunt commenced)

Got a couple of my goji OJ crosses
And Goji oj form Equilibrium and willie Gs lebanese from Humboldt

This is my first indoor run!

image.jpg

Yes, this was in a legal state which is now just became legal recreationally. Ot it will be in August. I was helping out patients for many years in the traditional market. Now I’m in beautiful California, where the climate is perfect and the laws are lax. Specially, for a little nobody like me. I just love the plant I’m not getting rich I swear! Oh, I also give probably half of my harvest away to homeless people in the Los Angeles area and it changes things for them almost immediately. I’ve seen three or four people in schizophrenic episodes once they are talked to you like a human and they smell this beautiful medicine they completely snap out of whatever malady there in countering in their brain. It’s the most rewarding work I’ve done in my almost 40years.

I'd say welcome but all I can think of is I don't want to hear about your boner. ewwwww!
😂 I get it sorry for the tmi it’s proverbial I swear … well idk the plants are looking sexy this morning especially big Bertha. I love when they get a little droopy and I fix the issue and in the morning they perk up and hit the gas! It makes me feel all tingly and stuff

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

thanks! so far I have 7 confirmed Fems of the Britt and two are lanky tall. The one big fat one is tbd. I love the structure on it. Here’s a shot form this AM. Dig into a journal. I’m compiling that in my hand written notebook probably going to start that but don’t hold me to it. I’m a very busy atm

IMG_2576.jpeg

IMG_2603.jpeg

Just flipp3d yesterday I had to take down my tent and hide them due to sprinkler maintaining. (Don’t want strangers knowing about my grow)
Which was a blessing because it reminded me that my tent fully openings on 3 sides ! So I’ve tuned my tent to access all three sides which makes me feel better about working in this many plants in a 5x5 probably will take out another 3 to finish outside. I did a lollipopping and selectively cut just a few fans that were laying out top of one another. I will take clones on Saturday cutting any lowers. I’m planing to do 12/12 for 2 weeks then switch to 11/13.

IMG_2603.jpeg

Just flipp3d yesterday I had to take down my tent and hide them due to sprinkler maintaining. (Don’t want strangers knowing about my grow)
Which was a blessing because it reminded me that my tent fully openings on 3 sides ! So I’ve tuned my tent to access all three sides which makes me feel better about working in this many plants in a 5x5 probably will take out another 3 to finish outside. I did a lollipopping and selectively cut just a few fans that were laying out top of one another. I will take clones on Saturday cutting any lowers. I’m planing to do 12/12 for 2 weeks then switch to 11/13.
welcome :welcome: happy growing,we have giveaway-FCE3000,if you are interested,please join us~

Back
Top Bottom