Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza: GSC, LSD-25, Northern Lights, Diesel In Coco

Re: Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza - GSC - LSD-25 - Northern Lights - Diesel In

This is Gold!!

I've been looking everywhere for this information.

... and what's worse is I use that site all of the time.

Probably daily I go to that website to either double check something or read something new and I never found this article .. Crazy how these things work.

This is perfect, thank you so much :)

Glad to help anytime ask away

Re: Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza - GSC - LSD-25 - Northern Lights - Diesel In

Quick Garden update: Chasing windmills and running from embolisms... :)
I think I fix that yellow tip problem what I think is the Coco dried enough for the ppm's to shoot way up since I was treating the Coco like hydro and keeping it wet,
So.
Was already watering twice a day and at 1000W still visually dehydrated at lights out.
Unless its light stress but they perk up after watering. I am feeding at 2AM midday watering at 4PM lights on currently because of the way it fell when I figured out the problem.

... also for some reason the leaves break off super easy and when you take a giant fan leaf that broke off from moving the plant and break that fan leaves stem, it's hollow.
Calcium deficiency or toxic?

They currently get 3ml per gallon calmag in tap water with a pinch of epsom at every feeding.

Its like metal...super strong==super brittle. Thats the feeling to best describe when they snap. No give.
420-magazine-mobile747618517.jpg

huge vigorous green leaves.

I needed to do some selective defoliation in the hopes to stunt the plants a little bit during their stretch and also to make some room because they're really crowding Myspace fast.

Here's pics. Some drooping is time off day
420-magazine-mobile46385819.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1175373717.jpg

Man these turned into trees. Look at the stalk in this little bag.
420-magazine-mobile298739500.jpg

I'll post some individual photos as soon as I'm feeling up for it I'm just getting over a cold so it's all I can do just to keep these girls fed.
Crazy for day 35, my little 10 day old dark plasma up front.
420-magazine-mobile1029301010.jpg

As big as the vascular system is you may have to water/feed multiple times a day with them.

As big as the vascular system is you may have to water/feed multiple times a day with them.
Ya, the good thing about the whole ordeal is its getting me motivated to automate.

The wife is getting more and more frustrated with the time it takes me messing with them.

First thing, I just need a flood table. Heck just the table now would be a huge help though... Just suck up runnoff once after feeding.

A simple top feed on a flood table and you're golden.
Exactly! :)

Just a quick note on the hollow stems.

I think they are OK and healthy, likely caused by genetics, its common in hemp and it would be logical to assume with ruderalis genetics it would have thick hearty vascular systems to grow so much in 2 to 3 months.

As I've been reading on it, and as things are, ppl disagree on good or bad trait..
One article said males with hollow stems are favorable, although elaborate as to why.

What I have gathered is this, the bottom line, is that it can be a sign of a calcium issue however it is also a genetic trait that can display in a perfectly healthy plant.

so, Hollow stem does not equal unhealthy but taken with other symptoms can help diagnose.

Just some food for thought.

Thank you again Pennywise.

You helped me look at it differently, and do some research.

Update and new pics of the girls day 35.
NYC twins Lina and Gina
420-magazine-mobile632598368.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1958531762.jpg

Here is Kitty,... I think that I missed Emily her GSC sister
420-magazine-mobile1659316155.jpg

Marta
420-magazine-mobile919193800.jpg

Jen
420-magazine-mobile448196288.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1801602851.jpg

There's more but im tuckered, The two tall girls, one heavy sativa like GSC(right) while the other 2 are bushy (Emily and Kitty my favs in whole garden) .
The LSD-25s (left) are not easy to grow. I've had to flush both plants already at different times, one's a giant, one a runt.
Both show this frustratingly difficult to diagnose dificiency. I would think nute burn but the plant looks hungry all around. May be a hungry strain.

Since getting crowded may kick if needed. Stem rub is an assault of hashy licorice if that makes sense.
420-magazine-mobile1248401240.jpg

Moved veg area for dark plasma to closet with Mars 300.
420-magazine-mobile201652599.jpg

Hope I can get the 3 or 4 that make it to clone age.

Looking good Pheno, Kitty and Jen both have fantastic structure. Should be some really nice colas on those 2

Following your clone attempt closely .

Following your clone attempt closely .
Excellent!

We'll get these girls replicated

What are you using to root them?are you putting some slits in the bottom of them stem? Sorry bossy little arse I am.

Happy Monday .

Buffering Up: Adjusting the Cation Exchange Capacity in Coco Growing Media
Great article that explains the problem. Likely why the LSD aree burning so bad.

Ca has 2 negative sites vs sodium and potassium single, the coco has a lot of sodium and K so will kick out extra if given to much calcium... Read tap water :)

What are you using to root them?are you putting some slits in the bottom of them stem? Sorry bossy little arse I am.

Happy Monday .

Happy Tuesday! Apologies been a bit down lately. Trying to get out of it and Participate a bit more. Music is working wonders

Im cheating... Bought a 20 site DWC oxyclone.
Going to do a mixture of hormex, z7 and water.

Get lifted bro ..

Get lifted bro ..
Thanks Kingjoe83.
After that post psyched myself to go feed the girls and do some things in the grow.
Always cheers me up!

Atta boy girl lol ..

Well happy Tuesday all.
Dark plasma update :

Thanks everyone for being awesome :) reading some journals always cheers me up

I want to share my beautiful Ocean Grown Dark Plasma (forum GSC x Obi-Wan OG Kush).

This is number 1,tallest. Side branching not as long.
420-magazine-mobile56438465.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1592426948.jpg

Number 2 is my favorite very good branching very good structure and stacking amd has taken a little abuse light issues, heat, cold, humidity etc. While I figured out where to put them.
Really want this a girl, she's got the look.
420-magazine-mobile1160483930.jpg

420-magazine-mobile147676209.jpg

I have to say that structurally and just the way they respond and the way they look completely green throughout new growth with no yellow center.

No color change throughout the leaf. it's pretty uniform.
That do have the red petioles but is normal for many Ocean Grown genetics but could be a magnesium issue. Not worried about it.
Here's the others I need to catch up before I take cuts.
420-magazine-mobile797815529.jpg

Hey there Kingjoe83, I thought about using root cubes but just makes more sense this way.
Another fellow Michigan Medical grower is really all about the DWC cloner over his aeroponic. He also recommends using some Micro and Bloom in the oxyclone in place of clonex. He does use Hormex so that is the thought. Im ordering final cloning supplies now so we will see if hormones are in the budget. It's not necessary just supposed to speed up the process.

I was going to build one, but the damn thing was only 60 bucks and came with everything including pump and airstone.

Buffering Up: Adjusting the Cation Exchange Capacity in Coco Growing Media
Great article that explains the problem. Likely why the LSD aree burning so bad.

Ca has 2 negative sites vs sodium and potassium single, the coco has a lot of sodium and K so will kick out extra if given to much calcium... Read tap water :)

I always hydrate coco with a heavy Cal/Mag solution then flush it with the same. If you don't then you'll end up with Calmag issues. Also cannabis consumes for more Cal than mag so Mag toxicity is always a threat to look out for in coco if feeding large amounts of calmag products.

Back
Top Bottom