Piña's Gone Posh: 2nd Journal, 1st Tent

Happy Friday Eve
:420:the weekend is almost upon us. Hope everyone is set for a good one. :passitleft:

Checked on the girls tonight and felt they could do with a water. Just a feeling, so I went with it. Next week is likely to be the little ones' last, so this could be their final meal.

Here they all are.

001.JPG

The Amnesia at the back with a spog® either side, Honey Peach left, Blueberry right. Spog is a term coined by @InTheShed for plants that show these traits, with a poem to boot. It was pointed out to me in the The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow last night.

Single Point Of Green just about sums them up.

I suppose your view of them depends on the purpose of your grow :), I'd fall firmly in the love them camp. Although I'd rather have known it was likely to happen from the start, but thats experience.

Here's the picture of the Blueberry from last night. It really gives a good sense of scale

008.JPG

She might not have much height, but she's really trying to get some girth together. In fact it was the amount of effort she's shown in 24hrs that made me feel they needed watering.

Here she is again tonight with her lanky sister

007.JPG

I'm really happy with how everything is progressing. Yield isn't the be all and end all with my grow, quality and variety are more important if I can get it. Fingers crossed :).

The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

if anyone's interested, some mighty fine plants on show in there

:Namaste:

Hey nice job, they look pretty good for autos, personally wont grow them agian but they look good. I just hate growing something without the option to keep it......forever.

Welcome Bigworm, I'd love to just be able to keep a plant :) Alas space is an issue, so no mother's for me. Maybe one day.

I'm pleased with how these are turning out, it's my first experience with autos, and I'm really liking them.

Think I'll stick with autos for my next grow too. :)

Welcome Bigworm, I'd love to just be able to keep a plant :) Alas space is an issue, so no mother's for me. Maybe one day.

I'm pleased with how these are turning out, it's my first experience with autos, and I'm really liking them.

Think I'll stick with autos for my next grow too. :)
Yes i can understand the space issue, and in my case its a numbers issue. I dont keep mothers i clone from clones ober and over until im tired of them. I have one strain now that i have had for 3 years and i just cut clones and then when they are old enough i clone the clones.....and so on. 3 years and that plant has been cloned dozens of times prob on the 30th generation.

Happy Saturday
:420:hope everything's good and green out there :volcano-smiley:.

009.JPG

Here they are on week 7, how time flies. The 2 SPOGS up front are on there final days, think they're going to go bang on 8 weeks. They might get some water this week, but nothing else.

The Amnesia has gained some more height since her last feed. I've had to raise the lights slightly, first time in a while. Gave her some water tonight as a reward :D.

Thats all for now, cheers for stopping by

Hey
:420:worst day of the week is over here, hope it was as good as it possibly could be for everyone.

Mine was made considerably better by the Postman coming when he was supposed to :D. I've ordered some more seeds for continued growing in the New Year. The original plan was to pop some more seeds now and keep the grow going all winter, but the unforseen Xmas trip's altered that. There will be a pause.

002.JPG

These should keep me growing for a while in the New Year though. I confess I got a little carried away. It was nice to feel like a little boy in a sweet shop though. :p The Dinafem is Fruit Auto, and the purple packet on top is Buddah Seeds The Kraken Regular, all came with 5 x Kritical Auto free.

Looking forward to the Dark Devil, but that's all for the future.:D

Here's now

010.JPG

I'm well happy with progress, the spog™ 's are for sure in their last week, the Amnesia wants their light, she's greedy like that;). She's just greedy, felt like she'd done all her water when I lifted her tonight, so she got some more of that. With another dose of nutes, we'll see how she responds.

The stinky one of the bunch is for sure the Blueberry, I'm not good at descriptions, but she smells great!! Can't wait to try her out, she's going to be cobbed. Think I might be able to make a small one out of her ;) ... it'll be awhile before I get a taste.

006.JPG

That's her, she's like that top to toe. Actually she gets quite a bit fatter in the middle, but you get my point . It'll be interesting to see if the new Blueberry seeds grow the same.

That's all for now

Cheers for stopping by

Hey
:420:happy hump day all. :passitleft:Hope everyone's doing good.

Nearly gave the Amnesia another feed tonight :rolleyes:, saved by 420. Mixed up the feed, and thought I'd better have a look what I gave her on Monday. Glad I did :).

Don't want to do anything to upset her, she's the only one in the tent that's going to produce anything of measure.

001.JPG

There she is as I found her tonight. I cleaned away some of the lower leaves and bud sites after this photo. Looking at it again now I may not have removed enough. There's always next time.

She was watered a little tonight, just so I know where I'm at in the future ;)

The two spog™ 's are doing fine, no foxtailing yet though. I can still hope for a final flourish, but they're running low on time.

Cheers for stopping by

Back
Top Bottom