Piña's Gone Posh: 2nd Journal, 1st Tent

Hey
:420:we're really cruising down that hill now, weekend in sight. Hope everything's going well with you and yours. Mine appear to be doing great still.

002.JPG

No sign of complaint yet, the Amnesia is still stretching out, while the other two appear to be bulking out. Fed them the same in a litre of water. The pots were the lightest they've been yet, so they might get watered again before Sat.

Today's day 14 of flower for the girls up front, so still a ways to go.

Thanks to my madness over the weekend they now have a supply of special water.

001.JPG

Straight out of the sky, like God intended :D. Got a good amount too, enough for this grow.

Finish up with a photo of the slowest of the bunch.

003.JPG

She's doing fine. Shame I'm away at Xmas, it looks like she knows what she wants her role to be. I'm going to try to keep her as natural as possible, and see how she does. I'm not too worried about yield, it's all about the practise/experience this time round. Oh, and the fun obviously :)

Thanks for stopping by

:Namaste:

Happy Friday
:420:I've just been and checked on the girls. Today I had a willing assistant for a short time.

001.JPG

This is a big step for Dobby. She is a very nervous cat, and this is the first time she's stepped any where near the strange glowing black thing in the corner of her room. Apparently she needed the back up of both me and Mrs Delores to even consider it. It didn't last long, I scraped my feet on the floor making a noise, and that was enough.

The girls are doing great. The Honey Peach is plodding along with no real sign of problems. Maybe a hint of too much Nitrogen (front left above). However the Blueberry is just starting to show complaint.

005.JPG

As is the Amnesia, sorry this was a reach in the tent and shoot blind shot.

016.JPG

Autofocus, focused on the wrong leaf, but you can see the target lurking in the background.

I'm thinking they're showing Nitrogen deficiency the opposite of their sister. The Amnesia more so, but I suppose that's to be expected with the spurt she's got on.

They're due a watering tomorrow, and I was planning on giving them a really good soaking with some run off, then giving them a feed. Looks like they're going to need their own individual meals.

Any thoughts or advice on this issue gladly recieved. I hope I'm somewhat on target, and this is what I'll act on, unless I hear otherwise.

I'll leave you with a shot of the Blueberry.

004.JPG

she really is a pretty plant :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend :passitleft:

Cheers for stopping by

Seeds are far better way to be spending your money Peppers. Looks like the wardrobe was a steal too.

Just a quick update tonight, today is week 5 +1. All the girls got a good soaking yesterday morning, followed by a feed that evening. They won't get water again for a few days. They're showing very different stage of development.

404.JPG

Really hoping I don't run out of time for the Amnesia, she needs to stop stretching now and get on with it :). Think she's got 6 weeks.

That's all for now, cheers for stopping by

A very happy Halloween Eve

:420:hope everyones set for a good one.

That Ammo looks like she's done stretching and about to explode with bud production. She is going to look beautiful.

Oh no she hasn't. She's grown up to the lights again, been forced to raise them, I hope that's it. Had a very near miss with the lights and gravity tonight :confused:. No harm done, but don't want to go through that again.

Here they are after the trauma.

002.JPG

As you can see I've had to do something about the altitude differences. The Amnesia will not stop stretching, she keeps this up I'm going to need to sort out some side lighting. The two short arses should only have 2 or 3 weeks left, I could set some up then.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll have time to finish her properly. I've got 8 more weeks, max, and that'll mean chopping and dumping straight in the freezer to sort out later. Not ideal.

007.JPG

I suppose that's the problem with growing different strains at the same time. Alas there's just so many to try. :yummy:

That's all for now, hope everyone enjoys their trick or treating tomorrow, thanks for looking in.

Good evening
:420:hope all's good out there. Nearly another week over. Weekend incoming :slide:.

Just a quick update. I Think the Amnesia has stopped stretching, when I checked on the tent tonight there was still a gap between her top and the light. Think the top's started fattening out too.

008.JPG

I hope your able to finish her Piña, it would be a shame if not my friend

So do I, :confused: that 8 weeks max turns to 7 on Saturday. When I started the grow I had no plans to go away for Christmas. Nothing I can do about it, just have to see how far she can get.

The small upside is the New Year is free until April, to get another grow in :D

The girls have had no water since last Saturday, and there's none in their near future. I'm going to see if they can last a full 7 days, and give them another really good drenching on Saturday.

That all for now

Cheers for stopping by

She's looking good.

Cheers Nick, she's got a way to go yet. We'll see how far she can get in the remaining time.

Your cobs are looking good too, a whole plate full :thumb:

Hope everyone here at
:420:has had a fine weekend :rollit:.

This grow is fast approaching it's halfway point, today is wk6 and 1 day, with a max of 6wk and 6 days remaining. Time is flying.

My 2 midget plants are bang on schedule. The Honey Peach claims to be an 8 week strain for best CBD levels. Here's her top.

013.JPG

Starting to show a bit of brown to prove her maturity. 2 more weeks might be right on the money, but we'll see. Lower down she seems to have issues.

011.JPG

I think I may have splashed her last watering, but I'll keep an eye on it.

010.JPG

It appears on random leaves, I'll watch for spread.

The Blueberry is being dragged along by her sis'

014.JPG

Showing the same level of maturity, think 2 more weeks might be about right.

If this vapes as good as it looks I'll be getting some more of these seeds, think they'll do well in smaller pots as a space filler. Maybe even outside in the Summer, they'd be super discrete and very undemanding and not that costly.

Lastly we have the Amnesia, nowhere near as mature as her siblings.

018.JPG

She really wants to be this years Christmas tree, it's not going to happen. How far is she going to get in the remaining time? I really feel she's going to need every minute available, and have to go straight to the freezer.:confused:

They all got a good watering just now, with the normal dose of feed. 7 days between waterings, with no issue.

Could well be the last feeding before the chop for the wee ones. Sure the Amnesia wants them out of her way.

Cheers for stopping by

heya Pina,, cheers friend,, lookin good,, indeed

lovin them fabric pots,, and i see you can move em around and handle em whilst the plant is in flower,, is makin me think again about them,, perhaps they just might fit into my situation,, i move my plants a lot,, raising, lowering, adjusting etc,, could be abusive,,

karma sent friend,,

:volcano-smiley:

Hey all, cheers for the all the kind words

That's gonna be a trunk of a top bud lol looking good Piña

I'm loving the way it's showing it's spiral like formation, I so hope she has time.

Oooooh, I like the look of that Blueberry top. Looks so tasty...

All 6" of her looks like that :p, that's 15cm in real money. Think she'll make one cob :cool:

heya Pina,, cheers friend,, lookin good,, indeed

lovin them fabric pots,, and i see you can move em around and handle em whilst the plant is in flower,, is makin me think again about them,, perhaps they just might fit into my situation,, i move my plants a lot,, raising, lowering, adjusting etc,, could be abusive,,

karma sent friend,,

:volcano-smiley:

I love fabric pots, I'm not sure about the marketed "air pruning", but I know they dry out faster than normal pots. This is a good thing imho :).

As for moving my plants, I'm loving not having them tied into some sort of net. I know it's not the most efficient use of space, but I can move my plants. I really am liking this :D

Good evening
:420:hope everyones doing well.

Nice place you have here Pina! Good work on the autos man.

Thanks and welcome. These Auto's have been no work at all, I've just let them do their own thing:). They've been a pleasure.

Think I'm going to stick with Auto's for my next grow, just going to up the numbers a bit. Maybe 5/6, just got to select the strains, really think the Blueberry will be one of them :D. I've got a virtual shopping basket ready to go, just need to time the order so someone is home for delivery.

I hope she gets finished in time for you still if not she will be close so it should still smokeable after its cured.

If she's too immature for a decent smoke I'll do something else with her. Coconut oil for cooking or making cream out of most likely. She will not go to waste :)

So tonight when I walked through the front door I could smell my girls. I thought my new "posh" set up would be more smell proof than this. It's not a big deal for me, but it's not that much of an improvement over my past hodgepodge setup. The tent certainly leaks more light, so it figures that it would leak more smell too.

020.JPG

Here's the Blueberry, she is fattening up lovely, and maybe the number one source of smell. Can't wait to give her a try. She's like that top to bottom, all 6" of her :p

Here's the Honey Peach

015.JPG

Not such a looker this one, and not just because I scarred her up with careless watering. I'm fairly sure this is the cause of the damage, it hasn't spread or got worse. Glad I didn't splash any more of her.

Then we have the lanky little sister Amnesia

021.JPG

She's coming on great, looks like she's got a great big furry catapillar crawling up her to me.

027.JPG

Almost a perfect spiral :), beautiful.

So that's where we have got to tonight. Unless they start begging they won't get anymore water until the weekend. I'll keep an eye on them, I'm sure the midgets will be fine, the Amnesia might complain :).

That's all for now.

Cheers for stopping by

Back
Top Bottom