Pj's Perpetual: Take Two

And last but not least a couple more pics lol

Full veg -

left to right, At back
Purple Kush, purple Kush, Rosetta Stone, Rosetta Stone top clone:)rip:), Lavender75

Solo cups on left are 3 Rosetta stones and 3 Munson.

Solo cups on the right are 3 Lavender75 and 4 honey creams
99142054-C042-4CAA-92B5-7CABF6E4A81F.jpeg

Solo cup shot - honey Cream front 4, Lavender75 back 3
B618863E-2D15-431D-941E-32F034D1341A.jpeg

And last but not least, some nug pics of the Lavender75
A5499EB3-1DAF-43AE-A8DB-DBBFB3394634.jpeg

A2CEBCF2-8763-430E-ADDF-EAFFE75E544E.jpeg

FA4ACA5C-5C0C-4251-90E3-DD13035AA41F.jpeg

277A9943-A84B-4A43-9B3E-B6B4D0036D7B.jpeg

And last but not least, Killer Queen hang drying

96D4C7E6-3106-4408-8669-EEA081FCFF68.jpeg

And that’s my update!

Thanks for stopping by everyone... now the fun part of catching up on my watched list lol

Enjoy your Thursday and the weekend!
:thanks::passitleft::high-five:

Workload or not everything looks great man! I think your pics are great. :)

You should start building your own lights. Then you get them precise with the specs you want.

:lot-o-toke::passitleft:

Thanks brother!!! I’m looking into lights right now.... been creeping that light Duggan has been talking about... cropmaster 1000 I think it’s called.... looks like a hell of a light... but I don’t got $2500 right now lol.... so I reached out to Guy And looking into some QBs, turns out I’m getting some money back from the feds for taxes this year.. so barring any acts of god... I’m gonna spoil the wife and then buy some new grow gear :laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::high-five:

2500?!

Man what light you could build for that cash. Buy Samsung H inFlux series instead, same chipset as Qbs but for a cheaper price.

Ok ok, it’s like 2200 cad... 1250 Brit pounds... Check it out! Cropmaster Pro 1000.... the technology in it is rather impressive, commercial grade... and Duggan has been using an older model of theirs for 5+years with no issues.... I also really like the spyderx plus that Van is running... but need deep pockets for that one too

unfortunately I lack the time in my weeks to be as handy as you are crazy! You should move here! my basement is open for the time being! Lol

I’m weighing out all my options... don’t have any money to spend yet lol

And yeah I was a little shocked when I busted it up!! Gonna take a nug and press it in my buddy’s rosin press this weekend :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, that's my dream buddy. Moving over to the free world, start making grow lights and settle down in a timber house in the mountains near a gold bearing creek. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Commercial or not, the sure get their supply from the same place. :)

I like when they turn for a color like that. That was the most colorful I ever seen. :thumb:

Lots of action taking place!! Keep up the good work brother, you'll be loaded with jars of buds in no time :high-five: I've never had luck cloning, but also havent put in a "solid" effort. I hope they turn out for ya buddy! :lot-o-toke:

@CraZysWeeD your a light wiz man! Ive seen some of your builds here and there...you dont make them currently for people? I plan to revamp my room in 6-10 months, and obviously lighting will be a big part of that....I may just have some questions for you! I'm not a huge DIY guy, but can if need be - to many projects going on lol

@CraZysWeeD your a light wiz man! Ive seen some of your builds here and there...you dont make them currently for people?

:Namaste:

No I haven't had the pleasure of building some one a light yet. I gave two away though. :) I'm in short of workspace and machines to take this to the next level but it sure would be fun.

I will definitely help out if you need some help with the electric specs of things. What are you looking in too right now in the light upgrade? Just give me a shout and I will be there. :)

:Namaste:

No I haven't had the pleasure of building some one a light yet. I gave two away though. :) I'm in short of workspace and machines to take this to the next level but it sure would be fun.

I will definitely help out if you need some help with the electric specs of things. What are you looking in too right now in the light upgrade? Just give me a shout and I will be there. :)
Awesome thanks! :high-five:Currently I rock COB's from Timber grow lights and I absolutely love them. Not bad on price but im sure I could save building my own. Would a mixture of QB's, COB's, or strips be possible? Or even beneficial?

I'll be purchasing/building another light to flower out most likely a 3x3 tent...so nothing to big. Trying to get away from lots of training too, so wont always have a super even canopy. Maybe COB's are the better choice?

Ok ok, it’s like 2200 cad... 1250 Brit pounds... Check it out! Cropmaster Pro 1000.... the technology in it is rather impressive, commercial grade... and Duggan has been using an older model of theirs for 5+years with no issues.... I also really like the spyderx plus that Van is running... but need deep pockets for that one too

unfortunately I lack the time in my weeks to be as handy as you are crazy! You should move here! my basement is open for the time being! Lol

I’m weighing out all my options... don’t have any money to spend yet lol

And yeah I was a little shocked when I busted it up!! Gonna take a nug and press it in my buddy’s rosin press this weekend :cheesygrinsmiley:
The Spydrx is about 1500 for the top of the line.....great light with unequaled coverage. Throw it on a light mover and cover double the area! I just pulled about 40 ounces from the 660 watts.....or 1.71 grams per watt. Hard numbers to beat from one light growing in organic living soil with water only.

Lots of action taking place!! Keep up the good work brother, you'll be loaded with jars of buds in no time :high-five: I've never had luck cloning, but also havent put in a "solid" effort. I hope they turn out for ya buddy! :lot-o-toke:

@CraZysWeeD your a light wiz man! Ive seen some of your builds here and there...you dont make them currently for people? I plan to revamp my room in 6-10 months, and obviously lighting will be a big part of that....I may just have some questions for you! I'm not a huge DIY guy, but can if need be - to many projects going on lol

Thanks LH! This KQ harvest is smelling amazing where it hangs... pretty excited! Cloning is hit or miss lol that’s why I take extra.... although so far it looks like all 4 Honey Creams may pull through, only 1 Rosetta Stone survives of 4, and all 3 Lavender75s have perished :rip: Lol good thing I’ve kept a mom!

Nice chop! That lavender looks amazing
Thanks brother! Didn’t get much but the two mugs I’ve tested so far have hit the spot! That’s why I kept her around! Been a year now!

some fine work going PJ. Gonna be a nice afternoon of trim jail.
Thanks UA! Hard not to pick up tips from all you great folks! Makes the success that much easier! I don’t mind trimming to be honest... have a puff, throw on the boob tube and snip snip snip! ... better than working all day anyways lol! Thanks for stopping by!

The Spydrx is about 1500 for the top of the line.....great light with unequaled coverage. Throw it on a light mover and cover double the area! I just pulled about 40 ounces from the 660 watts.....or 1.71 grams per watt. Hard numbers to beat from one light growing in organic living soil with water only.
Dude. I know. Incredible. I’ve been creeping it for ages. Only problem is 1500USD is 1997.32CAD.... then everyone wants their service fee for doing what I am not exactly sure, but it’s a couple percent to exchange it.... and then the lovely shipping fees and possibly customs lol the bill racks up rather quickly unfortunately... stupid borders and currencies lol
Hey Happy Threadversary PJS420!
Just swinging by :Namaste:

Thanks for stopping by Archie! Yeah it would be pretty close to a year now hasn’t it?!? Sheesh time flies when you’re having fun with such awesome folks! Stay tuned for an update! :high-five::passitleft:

Hmmm where shall I start?!? :blunt:

Killer Queen is still hanging and drying, slowly but surely, another couple days and then she will get sealed tightly for a week in a tote before the trim.

On the clone front, as mentioned above ^^, I have only been semi successful this round lol this is why you always take more cuts than necessary! It would probably have helped if the light was closer keeping them warmer and the RH up... but better luck next time!

4 surviving Honey Creams - 3 dead Lavender75- and dead Rosetta Stone top far left... and Lavender75 mom
AB9459A1-E5B2-48F5-91B7-92DBF125BAC2.jpeg

Only surviving Rosetta Stone clone
EDE07C92-2D7A-45DC-948D-FC308E0C8794.jpeg

Rosetta Stone
11646278-696E-4212-A93D-F6B67476D42B.jpeg

Here are the Dominion Seed Co - Munson.... man do I feel like a rookie with these lol I wanted to do them justice and here I am stuffing it up... I brilliantly had these seedling cups on the floor... so naturally they sprouted and by the time I got home to check on them... voila they had grown super legs lol so they’ve been raised up and are getting beaten with the fan to tame them lol I’m calling March 30 as their first day and sadly RIP Nevil! Such a loss to the cannabis community... at least him and Howard are growing together again!
367DD957-D9CA-4161-AB16-3B8782925383.jpeg

The flowering tent is starting to come along as well!
Honey Cream -
089B05D9-94B0-4805-A037-AE4EEFD7886E.jpeg

7D754E8B-F743-4A46-B7FC-783D81593C5E.jpeg

Lavender75
8CA051C1-E95D-4F19-925C-D257A15EA07C.jpeg

98C0BCD6-5107-4228-BE57-4FC6F684AECD.jpeg

Lavender75 #2
D5AEE7FD-5904-4A8D-8698-0879700EE7DA.jpeg

Well that’s it that’s all folks! Hopefully next update will be some sexy killer Queen bud shots! I’m off to get caught up again! Hope you all have great days and even better weeks!

Cheers! :passitleft:

Oh and I think I need to buy a new bulb or two for my T5... growth seems to have diminished immensly under neath it at the moment... I suppose time will tell me the answer!

@Tinted Tahoe thanks for stopping by! It takes a while to get the perpetual in full swing... finally realized why everything was vegging so slow... 5of6 remaining bulbs burnt out :rolleyes::rofl:.... all I had to do was look up... grabbed the only two bulbs left at my local grow store and will put them in tonight and hope to see a major difference in growth once they’re actually getting some decent light.... live and learn!

@CraZysWeeD i will not deny that I’ve been creeping on those mars lights.... for the price they look like a good setup... I’d really just like one fancy rig to cover the entire 4x4.... I’ll keep dreaming of winnin the lotto lol thanks for stopping by man!

Back
Top Bottom