PlantWrestler's Ultimate Growing Championships!

All the seeds I planted yesterday were fully matured with tiger stripes and everything. That's why I think they'll germinate just well - I too have noticed that most seed banks send out seeds that's not fully mature. It really pisses me off. Great strategy from the nukehead crew. That's really appreciated philosophy! Post a photo of the "second grade" nuke seeds when you get them :)

Crop king is famous for that, push hard for the cash!

You take some pretty nice photos man. Looks real nice in there.

Thankyou I love my plants and growing and up until just recently only had a phone camera which is damaged so at the start of my journal the pics quality isn't as good ,I went and bought a canon camera 20 megapixel so I could document my plants and upload pics so I never lose them (I lose a whole lot of shiz) so I'm starting to slowly figure the camera out .
The biggest challenge right now is me fitting into spots to get decent pics .
That last pic is my phone camera and the detailed pics that you can zoom in on and see up close that is the canon 20 megapixel I just had to fork out hehe

What kind of tent did you get yourself?

You can have some of my rooms :) Plenty of rooms, but not enough gear to fill them

Looms like a room more than a tent. Wish i had a room. Seriously considering sleeping on the couch, ive done it before.

Looms like a room more than a tent. Wish i had a room. Seriously considering sleeping on the couch, ive done it before.

Yep that's a room ,I have another growlush tent 3 m long 1.5 wide ,another veg room and another veg/male pollen room .
And yep I sleep in the loungeroom why not allvthe shits there anyway I've always thought!

Here's 2 pics I just took ,went in to make sure thst i hooked up the Mars led properly.
IMG_20170814_092028.jpg
IMG_20170814_092022.jpg

Great buds on those plants, what strain are they? One of your own?

Yeah I crossed the hell out of a lot of plants to get her that's a pheno of the purple goo ,shes just starting to purple now I can't wait around 50% of this grow will all be changing colours more rapidly each day its already begun ,and the smell is just unbelievable.

What are those tubes in the ceiling Wrestler?

Flower room update ,lights off pics.
Here's some snaps taken just at lights off ,I brewed up a cicada shell tea ,boooooom they looooved it overnight they have gone crayayaaaazee!

IMG_20170724_091659.jpg

I'm not very far into your thread but the sheer mention of chitin got me. Subbed up! Great garden

Back
Top Bottom