Nice inner growth on the LST, and those foxtails are top to bottom, so I'm guessing it's genetic rather than light stress. Love the frost on those :).

Thanks Shed! I'm happy with how they turned out. Especially being my first attempt at growing. Couldn't have made it look so nice without the fine people here!

That gorilla glue looks great! I wish we could send aromas digitally, so we could get a sniff. Ha!

She's nice and pungent! Only takes 30 mins of the exhaust being off before I can smell it downstairs haha

20190404_123613.jpg

By far my best trained plant. Didn't fully understand what I was doing last time I tried LST. This time around, I've got my northern lights looking nice. Bushy, with a nice even canopy. Can't wait to see how she flowers compared to the GG that didn't get proper LST and mostly just did her own thing.

Will you be placing box back in tent or placing box elsewhere. Curious because I was thinking about putting box back in tent because I have good exhaust and ventilation in mine, only issue is I still have a couple of plants in flower that won’t be done at same time.

I'm thinking of putting it elsewhere. Light is the devil while drying/curing.

I have a bedroom closet I want to place her in. It gets a little light and air under the double doors. This is the current temp and humidity in there. Is that a good temp and RH for curing?
3FAB15DE-9519-40A8-BBF2-E9BA38F3CC8B.jpeg

I'm going to have mine closer to 60% to help it go nice and slow. With good ventilation you'll be ok with higher RH. if you run it at 50% I would probably dry trim the buds. That way the sugar leaves help slow the cure down.

There are plants that never amber. Take a sample, do a quick dry, and see how you like it.

I didn't know that! I was starting to wonder. The pistils have turned orange and started to crumple up on the buds as well.

Also. Here's a lovely photo

20190409_001510.jpg

Cut off a bit of a bud and quick dry it in the toaster oven on low) or on top of the DVR (slower but less chance of burning or decarbing it). It will be a harsh uncured smoke, but the effects and how long it lasts should give you a good idea as to whether now is the time.
Thanks shed I'll try that out tonight after work

Back
Top Bottom