Please help

thecanvasgirl

My little plants were doing great and now in past 48 hours have turned yellow and spotted... temp is 71... nitrogen is in mid range... ph is reading 7 would that make the leaves look like this?

My little plants were doing great and now in past 48 hours have turned yellow and spotted... temp is 71... nitrogen is in mid range... ph is reading 7 would that make the leaves look like this?

Attachments

• 1E8D1970-E4DC-4D13-860E-3D4D28CA493A.jpeg
    1E8D1970-E4DC-4D13-860E-3D4D28CA493A.jpeg
    521.1 KB · Views: 80
Hello, thanks for your reply! Yes it is a a very small DWC...this is my second attemp at growing now... my first plant is doing quite well but out of twenty seeds I ended up with only 3 seedlings and one actual mostly healthy plant. I found with the first one in soil I was not wduacated enough to make it work and appeared to be drowning it most of the time switched to this and it did well. I see lots of info on ph down would it be ok to use in this small of a system? Also could bad nutes be the cause of the yellowing and spots? We have next to nothing available in our town so for nutes I had read if it says good for tomatoes it will be ok but use only half recommended amounts...the npk 10-15-10 is that bad? Any help is welcome I really don’t want to lose anymore plants as seeds take upwards of three weeks to get. Thanks again

They water temp averages about 68... air temp is never lower than 71 and has only ever reached 74. I will get ph down ASAP... do you think there is any chance they will survive if I can get the ph down? I will have to order nutes online any recommendations?
Thanks again

I'm very partial to General Hydroponic Flora Trio in DWC, is what I use
I'd get a enzyme cleaner like hydroguard and z7 as well if yer going to take this seriously

What is your light

I have two 40w led lights and one heat lamp in a 2x5x5 closet. I am really trying to keep my head in the game here and be successful but finding it very hard not to be discouraged. My goal is to grow well and enough to for my own medical use.
Thanks for all the insite, if you have any other advice it is all appreciated!

Lights
Nutes
Water
And environment are all very , and equally, important

It's not rocket science but it's not like making cereal either...lol

I'd suggest getting a real light to, even a simple Mars Hydro or viperspectra at under $100 will do 10x better than light bulbs

Biggest thing is get the correct parts for growing and your babies will reward you

Ya don't need to spend hundreds of dollars but you do need the right tools for the job

Do t get frustrated, shit will happen..lol...but we are here to help ya thru it and talk ya off the ledge

Thank you Chris, I appreciate that!
I will order a light and proper nutes tonight. When starting this I was a bit timid and clearly uneducated in the world of growing! Have had one epic fail after another I am willing to spend a fair amount to get a proper system going just need the advice on what would work the best from a fellow grower like yourself with plenty of experience. Thanks again... if there is anything else you feel could help in the big picture please let me know!

Your inginuity is good on the DWC
I use 3.5 or 5 gal buckets later on
Good bubbles is a must, change rezz every week, clip fan to move air and strengthen stems,
Read
Read
Read
And ask questions

Also start a grow journal here and we can follow along and help

Holler anytime with any questions

Your inginuity is good on the DWC
I use 3.5 or 5 gal buckets later on
Good bubbles is a must, change rezz every week, clip fan to move air and strengthen stems,
Read
Read
Read
And ask questions

Also start a grow journal here and we can follow along and help

Holler anytime with any questions
Journal started, thanks again!

Hi,Canvasgirl-Since you started a journal,you should add a link to
it to your signature so we can find it easier-there's a lot of journals out there!
Here's how:

Back
Top Bottom