Please Help!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Twistedbutternut710

There is plenty of help here all you need to do is ask.

First off, do you have any equipment at all?
Do you have an aera picked out to grow?
Will you be growing indoor or outdoors?
Do you have seeds or nutrients?

Helps us and we can help you.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Twistedbutternut710

There is plenty of help here all you need to do is ask.

First off, do you have any equipment at all?
Do you have an aera picked out to grow?
Will you be growing indoor or outdoors?
Do you have seeds or nutrients?

Helps us and we can help you.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
No equipment at all
I do have an area picked out
I will be growing indoors
And no I do not have any seeds

Below is a post I wrote a while back in response to a question about what a new grower would need...

To me, that answer is a simple combination of:

- a good environment which can be had with one of the sponsor's grow tent packages which includes a tent, good light, and a good extraction fan

- a good, simple, easy to use and effective nute like Geoflora

- a good grow media like Promix, or the Fox Farm mix

- a simple container (a SIP) that eliminates the wet/dry issues that holds back most new growers

- some sort of pest control process or products, also easily available from our sponsors

- their own grow journal to allow the community to help where needed and short cut the learning time involved.

That combination of very simple things would all but ensure a new grower would have pretty good success without really knowing much at all to start.

And, although not a necessity, I would also add a good training method, like quadlining, to the list for a very effective grow.

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: Good to hear your planning on starting to grow, your going to love it! I first started out with hand me down stuff and slowly upgraded as time went on.
Get your hands on what you can afford then work it out from there I'm sure you'll do great. Over here if I go on Facebook market place or eBay theirs always loads of useful equipment or set ups for sale.

✌️

Aye, so I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is ryan and I live in Ohio weed just became legal. I'm here bc of the new laws and I would like to start growing. I live on a restaurant manager's minimum wage salary so I'm looking for as much help and tips as i can to grow home grown quality buds. PLEASE HELP!!!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Some economical soil with Mega crop nutrients is a cheap grow.
Cloth bags and a decent led. with fans will be a few more bucks.
Will you need a tent?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Aye, so I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is ryan and I live in Ohio weed just became legal. I'm here bc of the new laws and I would like to start growing. I live on a restaurant manager's minimum wage salary so I'm looking for as much help and tips as i can to grow home grown quality buds. PLEASE HELP!!!
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer: :welcome::party::cheer::theband:

I know this is probably a long stretch but any where to get like hand me down tent or equipment maybe
You could try Craigslist for used stuff, but that’s a bit of a crapshoot for electronics. But you might find a tent though.

Hello @Silverfox125 what parts of Ohio
All over the state. Some people put the general area of the US state, or another county, that they are from in their Preferences or Account Details or something along those lines. Then it will show up if another member clicks on their user name. Clicking on my user-name should show what part of what state (a state that borders Ohio) I am living in at the moment.

There is also a sub-forum for those from Ohio. It is found in the parent forum called North America or something like that. It is not active, probably because most people do not know that there are those sub-forums for each state.

Yes I will need everything starting out with out nothing
I too am starting over again :passitleft:but I just ordered a tent and a light and an inline fan...
4x4 tent, new on sale for $119.99
1000 watt HID on sale for $206.99
390CFM 6 inch inline fan on sale for $63.00
All of that is from a non-sponsor "Grow Ace"
And some beans from a sponsor "Original Sensible Seeds" 4 beans per pack of 3 Strains for $88.00 there will be some freebees in it also :slide:
So for $477.98 nothings used and I'll be good to go :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom