Plushberry Grow: Search For A New Go to Gal

:bitingnails: :phew: nothing new here, I copied the cover page list for my next grow so I'm not going against the grain. I'll through up a mini update of those main questions at transplant to veg and at the flip. I will be flipping the clones from the first toppings not the seedlings as I like to let them mature and hold on to the original plant I choose as long as possible for a mother.

Since I'm new, bored, etc. Here's some pics from past grows lol not one pic left of my faves Blue Cheese and Apollo still have the cuts though:high-five: anyways this is a 4x4 with 2 600's dimmable, 8"cooled hoods, co2, in soil here.
20130102_003922.jpg
20130102_004237.jpg
20130110_185921.jpg
IMAG11603.jpg
IMAG11633.jpg

All the plush look good, really nice vigor w/o a lot of stretch from most. They look very hungry so today they move up to real nutes. I mixed up 1ltr of food (advanced nutrients(AN) sensi grow ph perfect a&b @ 2.5ml each, AN piranha @ 2ml, AN voodoo @ 2ml, AN b-52 @ 2ml, and General Hydro flora nectar @ 2ml) with a PPM of 510 (700 conversion factor), I've got my tri meter loaned out so no ph at the moment I'm hoping my ph perfect is 5.9 buffering as it always has if I had my meter in soil I prefer old sensi its way easier to adj.ph which I prefer at 6.3 vs 5.9 .
DCFC00032.JPG
DCFC00011.JPG

Thanks b, I'll update again later this weekend. They are growing like little weeds (snickers), but really this is a very vigorous strain so far. The runt twin No.11 has taken off and passed twin No.6 slightly. One of my best looking batches from seed so far. :wood:

DCFN0003.JPG
DCFC00033.JPG
the plushberry today into 1 gal. Plant warrior pots

DCFN0006.JPG
DCFN00072.JPG
I fill 1/4 of the way with hydroton (should be rinsed and soaked as directed), then I add the soil mix (Humboldt this time) and make indentations for my pants

DCFN0009.JPG
DCFN0010.JPG
I add mykos to the bottom of the hole ~2tbs each.

DCFC00033.JPG
DCFC00053.JPG
roots look ok, and finally a shot of there new home. A 3x4 with 6"vent fan , 20" box fan , 4'x 8 bulb t5

Go and check on my babies and wow 80.5ºF/38% RH not really cool. Had to turn ac on which I was hoping to avoid at least until flower. Thought I would need humidifier but all looks steady @ ~74ºF/~44% RH. Wish I had one of those fancy super controllers lol.

Just back from checking on the plush all look to have taken root and hopefully things will speed up a bit from here. Looks to be decent variation from very squaty indica to a more sativa looking plant hopefully I can go out and take cuts in a week or two for sexing.

they show me their true structures after the stretch.

good luck with the temp issue! ive ran 85f+ without issues though lol

Ran by and checked up on the plush. It looks as though it's going to take off any moment. Few quick pics while waiting to vac the trays. I use a mini wet/dry vac for cleaning up access water/food, Just have to pay attention to what you're doing.
DCFC00054.JPG
DCFC00045.JPG
DCFC00034.JPG
DCFC0002.JPG

the hydroton in the bottom of your pots is not needed. perlite adds aeration as well as drainage, vermiculite acts as a catalyst for the roots and retains water. placing the hydroton for drainage reduces the space for the roots to grow.

Yes sir I'm trying to keep them small till I weed them out and last time I used these pots soil kept falling through and was less than happy with the support so this is a test try ;)

Hello KiefTreeFarms . . :ciao:

AND :welcome: . . to . . :420: Where Us Liked Minded People Congregate . . :rollit: . . .:party:

You sir have a nice setup and a great start :goodjob:

I use AN Jungle Juice, VooDoo Juice and I used the B-52 for the first time and I like the results. . . :yahoo:

Subscribed: From the Beginning . . :surf:

I'M A NEWBIE TO GROWING THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR GROW WITH US . . :reading420magazine:

Looking forward to . . :popcorn: . . the outcome of your AN MIX . . :morenutes:

:goodluck: . . + Reps . . :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom