Plushberry Grow: Search For A New Go to Gal

tga has hermie ridden genes? that dude claims to know how to breed like a god.. what gives?

Since I have roots I adj. Ph to 5.8-5.9 (when I took the clones plant ph was avg 6.7 so I started correcting the plants and started the clones at 6.3)

tga has hermie ridden genes? that dude claims to know how to breed like a god.. what gives?

I hear that all the time but between me and two others we have ran all most all his gear and only had I believe two issue plants light sensitive I believe if remembering correctly. Man is flawed so, no pot gods lol. Again I'm not disputing the claims but merely telling my experience. Every strain I have grown of tga I have found a keeper (something with mother qualities) though and I can say I've had less luck with some other breeders. My issue with tga is that the gene pool was getting smaller in ratio to "new" hybrids and many things tasted the same. I was happy to see they have some new blood over there.

no one is perfect my man. I would run tgas sees in a heartbeat. I love cluster fucks of genes.

nice dude.. real nice. I hope my acid doesn't have the dreaded mosaic virus. its the last of the acid I've got! (im drunk as fuck off that cheap majorska LOL)

I had a plant that had that look and I gave it away...lol...turned out to be ok for them looked mottled its entire life cycle and was ok smoke. I wasn't taking any chances as I was new and that freaked me out. That's why I say don't over react, but be aware.

It says that that the mosaic virus causes sores that are pliable to the fingers. I'm gonna rub my acid's leaves tomorrow and see ifi it has these sores. if it does, I may kill it, my brethren

Since I have roots starting I had to devise a plan for sexing the clones. That's all they're for I don't flower cuts from plants that immature myself because I had always heard of some plants not being right till mature and that sativas take longer to mature. I'm watching a few micro grows as I'm curious as to how if that was true b reals "acid" finished correctly being fairly sativa dom. unless its only certain strains etc. Any opinions or collaboratable facts welcome :420:
Anyways it's a 22"x23"x84" closet 6"filtered inlet and 6"exhausted with fan.
DCFC00131.JPG
DCFC00123.JPG

32 days from breaking soil. All clones are about rooted, and ready to sex. After a few days I took the advice on dropping my ppm a tad as I could tell they were a bit unhappy, thanks b:thumb:
Pics later, bowl now!

I think 32days maybe 33 (would have to look) since they broke ground.
Here's the from seed plants.
DCFC0022.JPG

The clones rooting in cloner.
DCFC00141.JPG

Rooting clone (roots).
DCFC0020.JPG

do you have preflowers yet?
No not yet b. Still (been about 6 mo) haven't got my ballast back from lumitec (spelling) so I'm
not happy at the moment. As I said I will sex them in this little closet for now. May even stress them to look for the dreeded herms if I get board.

I thought that these plants will naturally show sex after 4-5 weeks of healthy growth, even in veg? I've never had the chance to test this, just asking a question

All strains are different and 24/7 light cycle won't speed things up. All questions are good even if we must find the answers together as a group.

Transplanted the clones yesterday and watered with 1l water from cloner (5.9ph / 290 ppm) adding ~1.5 ml of bud igniter.
Roots
DCFC00021.JPG

In cups
DCFC00056.JPG

In a day or two I'll flip under cfl for sex as my concern is weeding out the franks n beans before the from seed get too big to all fit in the space I've been loaned for this.

Back
Top Bottom