Plushberry Grow: Search For A New Go to Gal

I think it's got to do with plant also. Some 3-5 , apollo 10-14 and a special jtr cut we wanted wouldn't root for any of us. Thanks though

All have bounced back nicely with exception to No.7 which had the least amount of roots. I almost left it in there but why when it can finish rooting in the cup. Moved them to the closet today under 2, 55w 2700k cfl's will grab a new timer later today so we can start the 12/12.

sweet. so we're entering bloom soon?

Well my ballast isn't back yet, but if nothing else I'll let them go cfl in the closet just to see if I get any herms, special issues, or junk to weed out.

Ok I'm waiting to see who the herms are now lol (I hope not). I've never had better than 50% fem from reg. seeds so I'm very hesitant to make this next claim. I popped 10 beans, got 11 plants, and then 8 are female. No.1 was the other male the rest are looking like females(I'm blind so if it's me I'll admit it np).

I'll be picking my ballast up tomorrow. They must have tried and tried to fix mine cause apparently they sent new!

Ballast is back up, got some hydroton washed, and I'll probably transplant Sat or Sun. I know it's a stress so we'll see how it goes. No.3 was getting gangly so it found a new place, this will be a tight fit anyway so no room for a plant that won't work well in the end anyway.

No. 7 is male, told y'all I have bad eyes (need new glasses). Lol not gonna say that's the only one, two of them are so tiny I can't be 100%. The plans to transplant them tonight and get some fresh pics up before Mon morning.

DCFC00022.JPG

DCFC00081.JPG

Up and rolling.
DCFC00103.JPG

DCFC00132.JPG

Transplanted ph- 5.8 & 1000 ppm
DCFC00063.JPG

From seed.

Thanks b! Hind sight is 20/20 I'm gonna switch out to a Bigfoot hood and put both 600w at separate ends of the hood. I figured the 8" cooled penetrating style would run cool enough but still hit low 80's. I have too many bends that restrict my flow and would like to re-do it soon. So we're pushing them around a bit (stressing) watching for the inferior herm and non-stable plants. I transplanted from cloner to soil under 2 55w cfl and started 12/12. Then one wk later transplant from soil to flo n gro with dual 600w hps and I totally flipped her cycle on/off times. Once shouldn't hurt anything if they are stable, the heat may bring out the weaker ones also.

Thanks dank.

So I went by a friends shop and was eye balling the raptor dual-socket may go that route in the future for hood set up. I'm not 100% sure if it's the trying to cool two bulbs or the bends or both. I think a combo cause I drop 5ºf by running one on superlumes vs two on ~400watts, and I believe it's brighter than the two on 400. The bends still play a part as an 8" should easily cool two 600w. Anyways were down to 75-76ºf day temp now and everyone looking happy. Res is 5.8-5.9ph and 1000 ppm.

Very nice KiefTreeFarms I thought you were dumping those clones after sexing. That flo n gro set up looks like a producer especially under 2 600's :high-five:
Im thinking and hopeing your gonna finish them out so I can see how well the set up will push them with barely if any veg time they got.
:cheer:

Well the from seed are moving along quickly so we're gonna find what we feel are the best two during this quick run and flower the other off. Only running one of the 600's This Found running warm. Still happy with them so far though.

Back
Top Bottom