Plushberry Grow: Search For A New Go to Gal

Well I haven't found the microscope lens but thanks to king johnc I knew the name of the file I was looking to get rid of. So I found a program that I believe works for me. I got another program to "view" the file and check it and all looks good so here's a photo update.
No.1
20131215_154302_noexif.jpg

No.5
20131215_154405_noexif.jpg

No.6
20131215_154503_noexif.jpg

No.8
20131215_154604_noexif.jpg

No.10
20131215_154736_noexif.jpg

No.4 is producing very little oil and has the smell of ditch weed in comparison to the rest so from seed was cut to make room. The clone in flower will probably be taken early to get me over the holidays as I'm out and as I said doesn't look or smell special more like blah.
No.10 is not happy in hydro and slow even in soil, as soon as I noticed the reaction to hydro(beginning wk 3) I figured I'd check some pollen I had stored and hit her with lemon stomper pollen after taking a few precautions not to get all my girls. We'll see I'm more curious as to whether I stored it correctly or not really.
And here's a couple frosty fans to finish up with.
20131214_114013_noexif.jpg
20131215_121815_noexif.jpg

Thank you Canna! I hope everyone here @420 forum has an outstanding holiday season,
a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Must be over medicated, can't figure out why I can't post a pic. Anyway No. 5 has shown a male flower(nanner) which I picked we'll see if we get any more.

Been very busy but to keep you updated..........No.5 seems to be a nanner queen............a shame cause she was one of the nicest ( good looks, weight, smell).

Sorry, to bail. I was really busy and very disappointed in the plushberry to say the least. Only one stable female and I don't feel it's a keeper, first time I've felt the let down of the herm traits. So I've decided to relax, regroup, and figure out what to pop next or decide to just run the others I already have.

really? bad hermies. that stinks. nanners suck when they come out early. who was the breeder?

You warned me b , but this really is the only time I've had it happen with TGA out of probably 10-12 packs. I at first blamed me, my set up, etc, but to this degree when I've had worse set ups without incident and one plant is fine? Nope don't think it was me.

dang. you should try a quick turnaround grow. like veg for 2 weeks and flower her

Have you had/tried sour hazy jones or anything from CSG? All but a clone of 8 are gone with exception to a clone of 1 which I gave to a buddy as a check against my theory that its not my room etc. .

csg? I've used nirvana seeds and jamaica seeds and they both give me stable plants. jamaica seeds were regulars and nirvana seeds were a mix.

paradise seeds gave me an "acceptable" hermie

sour hazy jones sounds fucking incredible LOL.

serious seeds actually had me test seeds for them just so they don't sell an unstable plant. was't unstable at all. they were feminized.

I have little tolerance for herm myself. Jamaican seeds I've not heard of, Connoisseur Genetics "CSG" I've not heard anything bad about but that don't mean much. I've heard that sssdh is a herm freak but couldn't pass up sour hazy jones (Casey Jones x SSSDH) the shot at something special for a sativa/haze mother is good.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I hope that your one remaining female made it to harvest. If so, please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

After looking through this old journal and looking back at these pics/reading over this grow I’d say my ppm was a bit high ; judging by the dark green foliage on at least one plant(no. 8 I believe) that looks really irritated. I don’t think it was high enough to blame(stress) for all the issues but definitely could’ve been a better run on my part.

Back
Top Bottom