Plushberry Grow: Search For A New Go to Gal

I've heard some terrible reviews about Barneys Farm, but the VK I grew delivered.

I tried three blue cheese to figure out which I wanted - Barneys Farm(blan with ok taste), Homegrown Fantaseed(got no female out of 5-6 seeds) , Big Buddha(most everyone tries to talk me out of this cut its dank great taste,buzz and med on yeild). I don't like anything I've tried of Barneys with exception to the vk.

Seems I got lucky with the VK then. I do have some fem blue cheese seeds from barneys in my collection. I hope I get lucky with them as well.

I hope you find something you like Blaze. Well gotta finish up for dinner etc. Will post the pics from earlier today with height for clones.

Clone
No.1
DCFC00014.JPG

No.4
DCFC00047.JPG

No.5
DCFC00057.JPG

No.6
DCFC00065.JPG

No.8
DCFC00083.JPG

No.10
DCFC00104.JPG

From seed No.10
10frmsd.JPG

No.'s 1, 4, 5, 6, 8 in veg
veg119.JPG

I have to figure out the reps I owe b real I was not completely right on my ppm. I checked out and they were eating so I kept rolling then I was thinking since I'm running different plants not all clones from one mother they are feeding at different speeds. So I went back and dropped ~150 ppm and adjusted my ph, it would seem that made one plant happier No.8. No.10 clone still slow and small. Everyone has a slight wind burn spot here or there but otherwise looks good.

damn beautiful.. the ones up front in the last picture look like indica heavy hybrids, while the ones in the other photos look more sativa like.

either way both are the mixes. they look great, love it

I think I like 1, 5, 6, 8 most as they seem very hardy are building faster than 4. No.10 isn't happy in water so I won't be keeping her as I put the from seed in flower.

1, 5, 6, &8 are frosty and all four have great smells. 4 has no oil production (visibly), and smell. 10 hasn't got any bigger in hydro, but seems ok in soil No changes really other than that.

I'm gonna have to put a real camera on my list of things to get. Jealous of those beautiful macro shots.

No I have a 30x scope. I had an actual microscope eye piece that I placed behind my cell back a few years and took beautiful pics not quite as nice as yours but very nice. That's a no go because of date stamp/gps stamping and the invasive species known as f. Edral governmentus.

I believe unless you've hacked the os it's still gonna leave the "stamp" on photos etc (newer cells). A guy that writes code (as a profession)was telling me about all the crazy crap you wouldn't think they could do either physically or legally. Crazy programs etc built for nothing other than spying. I just use an old digital camera and not think about it as I don't really feel I'm in the wrong.

you can use a program named Easy Exif Delete to remove the exif data from your photographs if you first upload them to your computer. I use Easy Exif Delete to remove the exif data and then Photoscape to add text to my photographs.

https://www.easyexifdelete.com

https://www.photoscape.org

Back
Top Bottom