Post Your Polyploids

I have 2 plants ... first one has 2 roots /stems , but isn't a twin as i can not separate. It is one plant stuck together on top , with 2 separate roots . And has 3 cotyledons, a triploid i believe. It has 3 sets of leaves .... then the other mutant plant started out stunted , no growth . Now she has multiple cotyledons, like 5 of them , with a few different leaf groupings. Its hard to explain. It is a seedling with about 8 little separate leafs and cotyledons . Someone please tell me how to posts pictures so u can see what i have and help me to better understand. Ive researched mutated plants and can nit find anything like the weed plant i have . Its like a small cluster of different leafs, 1 finger , 2 finger ,3 finger and 4 finger .

I have 2 plants ... first one has 2 roots /stems , but isn't a twin as i can not separate. It is one plant stuck together on top , with 2 separate roots . And has 3 cotyledons, a triploid i believe. It has 3 sets of leaves .... then the other mutant plant started out stunted , no growth . Now she has multiple cotyledons, like 5 of them , with a few different leaf groupings. Its hard to explain. It is a seedling with about 8 little separate leafs and cotyledons . Someone please tell me how to posts pictures so u can see what i have and help me to better understand. Ive researched mutated plants and can nit find anything like the weed plant i have . Its like a small cluster of different leafs, 1 finger , 2 finger ,3 finger and 4 finger .

Time to revive this as I think I have a mutant on my hands. She’s a 14 day old Chocolate Mint OG from Humboldt Seed Organization, and well, just look at her. Hasn’t been topped or anything, she just grew like this

4FE0C00F-6E7A-4104-A5D1-5A8E408765C8.jpeg

89A4D472-B83F-45C4-AFF2-A3835BC587BA.jpeg

My Chocolate Mint just keeps looking weirder as it goes

7593DB68-324A-4275-8F8F-63E47719D60B.jpeg
FF3C759F-56DA-4651-BC59-9E3DD161C7F3.jpeg

and my Pineapple Chunk topped/split on its own at the 2nd node. Wondering why is was short and bushy

8B7D5374-6A4D-44CA-8E21-640B176B924B.jpeg

5AB55FFB-9F92-43EA-9C29-E66E45097BF8.jpeg

My Chocolate Mint just keeps looking weirder as it goes

7593DB68-324A-4275-8F8F-63E47719D60B.jpeg
FF3C759F-56DA-4651-BC59-9E3DD161C7F3.jpeg

and my Pineapple Chunk topped/split on its own at the 2nd node. Wondering why is was short and bushy

8B7D5374-6A4D-44CA-8E21-640B176B924B.jpeg

5AB55FFB-9F92-43EA-9C29-E66E45097BF8.jpeg
Could be Polypoid i got a Strain called TING but it's photo usually they get this triangle looking top and a middle stem that gets flat as can be in what I've seen but a guy told me it was uv stress caused mine. Stone treat with choliche And was using 315 lec then .. Hope it helps

Definition:

Polyploid cells and organisms are those containing more than two paired (homologous) sets of chromosomes. Most species whose cells have nuclei (Eukaryotes) are diploid, meaningthey have two sets of chromosomes–one set inherited from each parent.
~ Wikipedia

Because of the limited resources I personally have found, I'm hoping to gather a few more pictures and examples of polyploidy as it relates to cannabis.
I've been scouring the web looking for other examples and while I did find a few, I didn't want to jack anyone photos from other forums, to post here. Plus I believe that we have at least two polyploid plants growing right now in journals on 420magazine forums. So let's make a resource for the next folks that see this mutation.

So please if you would, post your examples of this that you have come across, or share the information you may have, with the rest of us :)
I certainly don't expect too many to post pics as this is a rare mutation.

Hello new here to forum,
image.jpg
image.jpg
I noticed one of my Romulan/MTF/NL1 phenos had a flat stem and grew 2 tops from seed but I just realized today it was polyploidy. I’ve got 2 rounds of clones off it before it was flipped. I’m excited, is any of the stuff I’ve been reading actually true about higher cannibinoids?

Back
Top Bottom