PotChimp's Side Projects

This next 24 plant grow is going pretty well so far. All of the Apollo 13 f2s opened up, all the Headbanger f2s, the Raspberry Cough, and twelve of the 818 Headband x GDP and Jack the Ripper x GDP seeds are planted. I've got one spot left, and it looks like another of the JTR x GDP seeds is opened. I haven't checked the last 818 x GDP seeds yet, but when I do I'll give a final tally. :thumb:

I don't know how I miscounted, but I only have 23 seedlings with that last JTR x GDP put in. The cool thing is I can look through my stash and put another seed in to take its place. I saw Ugorg's No Name x Shiskaberry in there when I was looking for these. Some Chem '91 hybrid too. I think I'm gonna try to find the oldest free seed I have and germinate it if the strain sounds any good. All these years later I still got a bunch of 'em. Probably gonna order some more too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Note - The oldest seed I think I have is from Eva Seeds, and it's fem. The strain is named Monster, and I just started germinating it. I grew one before and it wasn't too bad of dope..... :straightface:
I think after these two next grows I may do another freebie grow; got some good $hit.

As much as I love a good challenge, I gotta give up on this one. I couldn't keep the size under control with any of the seeds I grew and any of the methods I used. This out of control DrG is growing poorly and starting to smother the surrounding plants, so it's time to chop it:

The flowers just don't fill out, no matter how much I feed it. :(

If she gets me that, I can just move the red thong to the side and roll blunts on her back while I'm..... oh, you meant get me that grinder! :oops:
Nahhh. Mine's just like brand new!

I was thinking of putting that grinder into a glass of Everclear and leaving it to evaporate so I can get the oil from it. :)

That grinder's pretty ate up, but it's still gonna take a long time to evaporate :straightface:

That grinder's pretty ate up, but it's still gonna take a long time to evaporate :straightface:

I meant the Everclear, you stupid sunnuvabitch! :cough:
This Cannabis Afghanica gets really purple. It's starting to turn color now:

I never get good pics of a plant when it's in that spot (back of the tent).
Ghost Train Haze #1:

This Tikal plant just got transplanted; I hope that's the only reason for the leaf curl:

I like how this Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 plant is doing under the 315w CMH:

Note - I needed to crack that Monster seed with needlenose pliers to get it to open, but yesterday it did and put a tail out later. It's going to be slow growing (if it comes up), but that seed is old. There's one JTR x GDP seedling that's struggling too, but the rest of the seedlings I started are doing okay. I'll get pics up soon.

The GTH have some hair on it's ass? I bartered some buds to a friend for some rugburn OG . It's only thing I've smoked from rare Dankness. I have some of there seedlings going tho. The rugburn is pretty potent

I liked it so much that I kept both phenos I grew. I've never grown or smoked anything else of theirs that I recall either. :hmmmm:

Sorry about the color I didn't feel like going through the camera settings, but here's both GTH#1 phenos I kept:

Here's mostly Apollo 13 f2 clones, and I have to agree (after using it for 3 plants) that MG's new organic soil probably has too much N for bloom. I had 2 plants where the shade leaves dried up in bloom, and I thought it was because I let the pots get too dry a few times (the air duct also came off that tent and temps were really high for a day or two). But these have been in another tent and never got too dry or hot. The plant on the left is my Nevil's Haze plant, mostly brown hairs but keeps on putting out new ones:

11 weeks and 1 day of a 12/12 lighting schedule, and both transplanted into a bigger pot within hours of each other (same nute mix). Here's the top of my Tikal plant that I'm growing under the 600w HPS:

I'll try to get a pic of the top on my other Tikal plant (growing under the 315w CMH) taken tonight so I can compare growth. They're both about the same distance to the light. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom