PotChimp's Side Projects

Just read, Mike Tyson $40,000 month on mull.. who got the job as celebrity dealer? Man they getting some good coin and those that can afford to be are getting ripped :rofl::rofl: in so many ways :rofl: remember another dude wiz khaif was paying $50,000 for him and his crew :rofl::rofl:

If he had to pay high dollar prices (400 an oh-zee) it would be 100 ounces a month, or 3-1/3 oh-zees a day. I go through about a half a pound a month myself (nobody else smokin' on it) ; I don't see how the Hell he does it if it's true. :thedoubletake:

I thought I could smoke.....:straightface:

You can.

You don't have a posse to puff puff pass to = 3.5 zips per day. Lets just sit around and puff and make coin.

lol I have no posse... well not that smoke weed. There, problems solved. My wife is my possy... did I spell that right?
:passitleft:

Well, my camera needs a new custom battery so it'll be a few days there. I'll probably dig up some batteries for my other camera tomorrow and use it for a few days. Everything I just started is doing okay, but there's a few runts with the 818 Headband x GDP and Jack the Ripper x GDP plants. Three of the Headbanger f2s are growing deformed, but the other two look nice. All five of the Apollo 13 f2s are okay, and the Raspberry Cough is too. The Monster seedling is runted, but that seed is really old. I'm looking forward to seeing what those JTR x GDPs come out like.

Yeah, I've noticed that! :hmmmm:

I also wonder why Weasel's always turn out thick and fluffy. Something to do with our gardens?

Whenever I grow something Graytail grew before, I get the Hempasaurus Rex pheno..... :(

I grew out a Herijuana seed and had very high hopes. Everything I have heard makes it out to be an ultra potent knock down smoke. I started with 2 seeds and one would not germ (I also lost both Killing Fields that were in that mix pack). so it was already off to a bad start. Well I also wish I had lost both seeds to not germing. It was some of the absolute worst weed I have ever grown. I gave all of it to a buddy after a while and they even had to complain about the free bud. It was comparable to ditch weed. I must have gotten a completely off pheno. Everything I have ever read or seen about it talks about its high THC content and its ability to put veteran smokers on their ass.

I grew out a Herijuana seed and had very high hopes. Everything I have heard makes it out to be an ultra potent knock down smoke. I started with 2 seeds and one would not germ (I also lost both Killing Fields that were in that mix pack). so it was already off to a bad start. Well I also wish I had lost both seeds to not germing. It was some of the absolute worst weed I have ever grown. I gave all of it to a buddy after a while and they even had to complain about the free bud. It was comparable to ditch weed. I must have gotten a completely off pheno. Everything I have ever read or seen about it talks about its high THC content and its ability to put veteran smokers on their ass.

That sucks :(
Killings Fields is one of strains I wanted to try to grow, but after all these cannadisasters lately I'm not so sure.

This Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 did me right. Probably because I bent it over at the right time and in the right place. It bushed right up:

I'm liking this 315w CMH; this Ghost Train Haze #1 plant seems to be blooming better than under a 400w HPS:

This Apollo 13 f2 doesn't look bad under it either:

This Mendocino Purple Kush is blooming thicker than usual (most of them I do under a 400w HPS):

Sorry about the dark pics, by the way.
If this Tikal plant under it chops out looking the same as the one I'm growing under my 600w HPS, I'll be convinced:

Back
Top Bottom