PotChimp's Side Projects

The 315 should definitely out perform the 400 hps. Like I said I ran 2 in place of my two 600s and only added a small first gen mars hydro in the middle to help cover that area a bit. My yields were pretty similar.

That sucks :(
Killings Fields is one of strains I wanted to try to grow, but after all these cannadisasters lately I'm not so sure.

A member was nice enough to gift me a pack of killing fields regs. I popped two and got 2 females. They grew well. One liked to stretch a whole lot but produced some big colas. I got color in both girls but not the color I was looking for. I was looking for a deep blue/purple-purple all through the buds. The stretchy pheno came really close but it took 14 weeks to flower.

They both smelt like very sweet fruit. Almost berry like I guess. I am no @Mr. Krip whne it comes to describing scents, but it was nice. The last pic shows where the stretchy pheno stopped stretching at the first round lol.

Yeah, what Yeti said. :cheesygrinsmiley: (I was just writing this post)

Replacing a 400W hps with a 315W CMH should be a winner, according to all the numbers I crunched. The 600W hps is a lot more efficient than the 400W. And the spectrum for the CMH is the best HID has to offer.

It's nice seeing everything in true color, eh?

Yeti, that Killing Fields looks great!

Yeah, what Yeti said. :cheesygrinsmiley: (I was just writing this post)

Replacing a 400W hps with a 315W CMH should be a winner, according to all the numbers I crunched. The 600W hps is a lot more efficient than the 400W. And the spectrum for the CMH is the best HID has to offer.

It's nice seeing everything in true color, eh?

Yeti, that Killing Fields looks great!
Thanks buid! I need to look into running more seeds at some point. I ran two or three rounds of both phenos so quickly that I built up more supply than needed. And as mentioned did not find the exact pheno I was looking for yet.

I'm guessing you guys must not like my unofficial smoke reports too much then, speaking of which.....
PotChimp's Unofficial Smoke report - Chocolope, Ghost Train Haze #1, and Y Griega - smoked, smoked, and close to bein' smoked. :nerd-with-glasses:

P.S.: Dang those Killing Fields buds look good. :thumb:

Hmmmmm.... not sure if that one even has much of an a$$ for hair to fit on.

I found some more info.

“R-4.... exceptional therapeutic benefits.... a potent THC/CBD ratio... This strain smells of chocolate and earth intermixed with a gentle floral undertone. Enjoy R-4 at any time in the day as the psychoactive ingredients are kept to a minimum’.

Smells like an outhouse with floral spray air freshener. On the bright side it doesn’t get you stoned...

:rofl:

I'm guessing you guys must not like my unofficial smoke reports too much then, speaking of which.....
PotChimp's Unofficial Smoke report - Chocolope, Ghost Train Haze #1, and Y Griega - smoked, smoked, and close to bein' smoked. :nerd-with-glasses:

P.S.: Dang those Killing Fields buds look good. :thumb:

Thanks Chimp! They did not come out bad. For such a stretchy plant I was happy to get decent buds out of the deal. I always get a kick out of your smoke reports.

Dang I'm sitting here smoking on this blunt about five or six good hits from it and I laid back in the chair relaxing thinking about the work I have left to do today then I thought "Why ain't I gettin' a hit off this blunt?" right about then I felt the burn on my chest the friggin' hots fell off I smacked the spot off a bunch of times but it still burnt a big hole in my shirt :( I'll get some pics up later when I get the time.
Of my plants, not the shirt..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom