PotChimp's Side Projects

Here's the two main colas on my Super Lemon Haze plants (I thought I had the right camera setting):

I chopped that Nevil's Haze plant a few days ago but got too busy to take pics. I did a reveg of the plant because I see a lot of potential in the pheno, but the finished plant wasn't worthy as a tribute to one of the legendary greats like Nevil. I'll post a pic of that big main cola it had when it dries; that's worthy of the honor. :thumb:
I've got four small Apollo 13 f2 plants to chop soon; maybe today if I have time between blunts and work. :lot-o-toke:

Amazon rainforest was wiped out years ago.. when I was at school they were losing 10% a year, 25 year ago And in that time things only got worse. The science and maths aren't adding up. shit Aussie education...

To the right of the plant in the lower left corner is a fourth Jack the Ripper x Grand Daddy Purple plant which split into two tops (I just noticed it when I did a plant count):

Here's the other three:

All five Apollo 13 f2 plants are healthy and show no deformities. Three of the five Headbanger f2 plants look runted, but the other two are healthy and don't seem to have deformities. The Monster plant is smaller than the others (started later) and the Raspberry Cough plant is good. There's six plants of each; 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple and Jack the Ripper x Grand Daddy Purple. I haven't looked at the 818GDPs too much yet, but they seem to be normal.

Amazon rainforest was wiped out years ago.. when I was at school they were losing 10% a year, 25 year ago And in that time things only got worse. The science and maths aren't adding up. shit Aussie education...

There's three kinds of chimps. The ones that can do rough mathematical calculations of rainforest depletion rates because of their mad countin' skills, and the ones that can't..... :hmmmm:

I get weird shit happen with my plants, anybody that's followed my journals can attest... In 27years this is a first... I didn't do this for photo opportunity, look at colouration of stem...
IMG20190828073614.jpg
IMG20190828073808.jpg

Illegal here, need to keep it underground :rofl: WTF

I wonder if that little bit of new growth is keeping the stalk green in that area. The purple isn't unusual. I get it from keeping plants in small containers too long - a deficiency.

Plants a purple... Durple pream.. winter and been cold also... But I'm always deficient in some way

IMG20190828080738~2.jpg

Have you ran the JTR x GDP before. How's it smoke

Those seeds were a mistake. I accidentally pollinated a grouping of JTR clones when a piece of duct tape separating two grow areas came off and the pollen from a GDP breeding project I was doing got 'em. :(

Was grown in only 2gal, almost a 12-12 from seed, week or two after surfacing...

I get a lot of purple stripes on the main stems of my plants, but that usually means there's gonna be good color to the plant. Both of the healthy JTR x GDPs I'm growing now are like that. I think most of the 818GDPs, too.

Speaking of pollination, I seem to remember, are you one of those chimps who mixes flour with their pollen? Or anyone else here? I tried it and dusted a few buds with it. Now they look like....Well, they look like they’re covered in flour. :lot-o-toke:
Maybe I used too much?
How can I get it off?
Could I deep fry them?
Maybe this should be in the FAQ section?

Help! My flowery flowers are all floury !!

I don't know why I care, as I don't but that type shit pisses me off, but it doesn't, as it makes me laugh...
Flour?why?And with that answer, how many plants you pollinating with your extreamly limited amount of available pollen? What you mix it with? how do you know the pinch you grabbed had any pollen in it?
Was going to say youll have half ready cake mix buds, then thought eer mouldy flour, then thought err mould?

Back
Top Bottom