PotChimp's Side Projects

Here's my other two Space Queen XX plants (I grew five, but the fifth one was deformed and died):

One looks like it might have a little hair on its a$$, but the other..... :straightface:
More neglected $hit, but most of it's close to chop anyway:

Here's my other two Space Queen XX plants:

I thought I only had four of these, but it was a Ladyburn 1974 from Greenhouse Seeds plant that I lost. The other two of those are growing with three or four Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 plants. Being almost straight Indicas, they're too short to start into bloom yet.

You have some fine looking weeds there! :love:

Say, how did your Oldtimers Haze smoke? I'm just finishing a PCK x Oldtimers and it's definitely got hair on its heinie. :lot-o-toke::cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I'm going to start seeds from something old I have that's purchased (instead of free), and one no mercy plant. I know the no mercy plant is going to be Super Malawi Haze, but I'm not sure about the other strain. Maybe GG#4, but I think my Mr Nice G13 Haze seeds are older.

You have some fine looking weeds there! :love:

Say, how did your Oldtimers Haze smoke? I'm just finishing a PCK x Oldtimers and it's definitely got hair on its heinie. :lot-o-toke::cheesygrinsmiley:

I never got to smoke any of it :(
The plant kept starting into bloom, flowering a little, then growing more and doing the same thing over. The blooms that started never got any bigger. It looked like swamp thing from DC comics by the time I killed it.

Well, I ordered more Indiana Bubblegum S1 seeds today :straightface:
I hope they're not all duds like the last time. Maybe I'll pop a few for my next grow instead of waiting until the Fall, just to see. I was gonna get the backcross, but those sold out quick. I saw something I liked while I was ordering them, which hasn't happened in a while:

ACE SEEDS > OAXACA A5 HAZE (OAXACA 79 S1 #23 X A5 HAZE BY NEVILLE [NORTHERN LIGHTS #5/HAZE A])

The seeds are supposed to be coming out soon, so I signed up to get an alert.

Man, that was quick! :thedoubletake: I already got those seeds I ordered.
I started germinating five regular Mr. Nice G13 Haze seeds this morning, along with five Cali Connection regular Original Sour Diesel seeds, but the G13 Haze seeds all looked white. I'll try the other five if these don't open up, but I think they might be duds. If that's the case, I'll go ahead with these five Indiana Bubblegum S1 seeds.
I think I'll start a no mercy grow with one Super Malawi Haze seed tomorrow.

That Super Malawi Haze fem seed is in the third day of germination and is just now cracking open; I can see a little white through the crack. Three of the five Sour Diesel reg seedlings came up, one was a dud, and one opened but didn't grow (the tap root is brown). And all five of the G13 Haze reg seedlings are up. :)

Three different Space Queen XX phenos. This one is done:

This one's close:

This one was runted, so I put it in later than the rest. I like the looks of this one the best of all of them so far, at least at this point:

I must have mislabeled this one, because the tag says Nevil's Haze. I think it's the second KA5H pheno I kept but can't account for:

Then again, I could be wrong..... :straightface:
Critical Kali Mist (glad I kept it):

Two Mendocino Purple Kush clones:

Super Malawi Haze (no mercy):

One Killer A5 Haze plant and two Nevil's Haze plants in with it:

Mostly Ghost Train Haze #1 S1s I did myself, along with one Mendocino Purple Kush and two Ladybird 1974 plants:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Recently transplanted two original Sour Diesel and five G13 Haze plants (all reg):

Last three original Sour Diesel plants too small to repot:

I'll clean that up tomorrow and start some more seeds for my next grow :)
I was thinking of doing all Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 reg seeds, but I'll just do some along with at least one of the seeds on the right:

I don't think I've ever done an Oaxaca cross before, but I've wanted to get a straight cut of it for years now. Another keeper A5 Haze cross would be cool, too. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom