PotChimp's Side Projects

Not my shirt :cough: (four Apollo 13 f2 clone plants, which I hope come out to three ounces or more, and the top of my 600w HPS Tikal plant):

Not my shirt either :cough: (my next Ghost Train Haze #1 purple pheno just put into bloom):

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Drive-by

I don't read as we all well know,,, prefer pictures,, like looking at a hustler mag.... but that's a nice chunk of SLH.. That is one of my top 10 for sure... I hear alot people trash talk Greenhouse,,, but they all shut up when you talk SLH... Alot of variables as to how she turns out.. But any respectable grower can coax straight pine-sol outta it... Along with a great stone...

Bummer bout that whispy one... Like said I did read up,, but sure looks well developed... Long as it don't have that hay smell.... But then we all know you have plenty to fill the gap... Hope all's good.. I don't get out as much or so it seems...

Keepem Green

the friggin' hots fell off I smacked the spot off a bunch of times but it still burnt a big hole in my shirt :(

One of the sorriest mornings of my life, New Year’s Day in Bangkok I ended up a long long way across the city from my room, hungover as $hit drinking coffee and smoking in some cafe after being up all night. Wishing I wasn’t so far from home and trying to face the thought of how to get to bed, and I did what you did and burnt a ginormous hole right in the crotch of my pants, and all down the inside of my leg before I noticed.
I was sitting innocently there at the table feeling sorry for myself and sweating and focussed on how crappy I felt, and I remember smelling my pants smoldering, but it was way too late by the time the pain signal from my blistered leg reached my remaining brain cell in full force and I panicked and beat out the embers on my crotch. Which isn’t really the most socially acceptable thing to be doing to yourself in a cafe, in case you ever have to try it. But whatever... still had to be done.
By then the smoking ruin of my pants crotch area was -not a pretty sight...It was burnt wide open for the world and smoking. It was bad. What a sorry pile of crap I was as I mumbled something to my (former) friends of the night and hobbled out in the street to try and find some sort of taxi or something and make the journey of shame back to bed. Some days you try to forget but know you never can. Fun night up till then though.

This Cannabis Afghanica clone won't stop flowering under 18/6 MH lighting, so I decided to put it into bloom (even though it's only about a foot tall):

Ghost Train Haze #1:

I should have turned the flash up on this pic, but here's my Chocolope plant:

I thought my luck was bad. That sucks. :thedoubletake:

Funny when it happens to someone else though.
Hopefully others can learn from my mistakes. :laughtwo:

Chocolope is looking great. I thought you’d given up on that one after the first run but must have read wrong. It’s been my favorite smoke lately. The latest one I flowered longer and that does seem to have taken the speedy edge off. Not completely I guess since it’s 3 in the morning....

I was smokin' a hooter when I first started growing and didn't know there was a seed in it. The phukker popped and shot right into my belly button. Pushing my finger in to put the seed out just pushed it in further and made it burn more. I panicked and tried to spring myself out of the chair to reach a mug I had on the shelf above me (I wanted to wipe the condensation off it to put the seed out) but knocked the mug down on myself; instant ice water shower plus a mug in the nuts (I just turned my head so my teeth wouldn't get broke by the mug when I saw it falling). I tried to get up and walk it off but stepped on one of the ice cubes fell onto the foot stool then onto the cement floor made a mess too. I knocked a few cans and boxes down during the ruckus . I remember thinking to myself, "Damn that was just a pot seed! I almost got killed by it!"
Nah, you didn't read wrong. I was gonna take that Chocolope out of the lineup, but it clones easy and grows quick so I kept it.

The goddamn pizza dude who I still hate rung the doorbell while I was rearranging the basement a few years back. I had boxes everywhere; I couldn't get past so I decided to do a somewhat easy hurdle over one of them and toss the doob I was smokin' in the ashtray on my left as I was descending (kind of like finger rolling a basketball). Right when I jumped BAM! What hit me and why am I sideways in the air? I saw the cement floor but didn't know right off if my a$$ was higher in the air or my head so I just curled up and took the slam. I think it's the hardest I've ever felt a hit in my life; my teeth felt like they hit each other (not the top and bottom teeth either; the ones next to each other). Turns out it was the ductwork I hit my head on when I jumped. I must have laid on the floor for almost a minute before I tried to get up, but I managed to get to the door and pay that fug dup slacker nonetheless. Man I don't even like pizza and had to experience something like that.
Thinking about it, I guess I got pretty bad luck too..... :(

Okay class, so today's math question is - If the Amazon rainforest provides 20% of the world's O2 and absorbs 10% of the world's man-made C emissions, when it is 100% gone will it still only take 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop?*

* Assuming gravity and barometric pressure at sea level remain constants plus Earth's surface temperature doesn't cause the tootsie pop to burst into flames.

Okay class, so today's math question is - If the Amazon rainforest provides 20% of the world's O2 and absorbs 10% of the world's man-made C emissions, when it is 100% gone will it still only take 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop?*

* Assuming gravity and barometric pressure at sea level remain constants plus Earth's surface temperature doesn't cause the tootsie pop to burst into flames.

20% =.2, 100% = 1, and 10% = .1, so
.2(O2) -.1(C) - 1 x 3
2O + 4 - .1C - 3
2O + 1 - .1C (that's 2 times o, not 20)
so the answer is I to the power of don't know

Now I see why they don't use the O in algebra..... :straightface:

Aha! You made a math error, my evil counterchimp! :nerd-with-glasses:100% does equal 1, but 100% gone equals zero! And anything multiplied by zero equals zero! It's 2O + 4 - .1C, you fool! So the correct answer is U to the power of don't know! :yahoo:

Arjan's is looking especially fine! :love: It's amazing to see such healthy fans. :bravo:

full

Back
Top Bottom