PotChimp's Side Projects

Speaking of Danger Island Genetics (a.k.a. Strainthief Seeds, formerly Broken Tricycle Seeds), that Mendocino Channel Kush plant is about dry enough to smoke :lot-o-toke: I'm planning on using STS on either a clone of it or a clone of my Mendocino Purple Kush and doing a cross with those two (I'll be putting other plants in also). I want to see how the buzz is with this MCK before I choose which strain I'm going to treat.

Have you had good luck with the sts? I'm thinking about selfing my keeper pheno from the Atomic gold's.
Might be a fun project.
Maybe after the OG orgy :D

I'm planning on a OG project. One dude and few different OG ladies. I have pile of different OG seed packs from rare dankness. Couple I've ran once. Both solid

Nevil's Haze in a 2 gallon pot and foxtailing like crazy:

That's alright; I got two more goin' :cheesygrinsmiley: Here's one:

Here's the other:

Blackberry Trainwreck:

This is one of the few strains I've grown so far that has curled leaf margins from being frosty (Zombie Death Fuck):

Boss Hogg:

I should have pulled it out weeks ago :) I'll do it tonight because I have to get a Killer A5 Haze reveg in there.
I tore a hole in this blunt with a piece of stem (you can see where it's patched if you look close):

I got a good buzz from smoking that much of it. Some of the smaller Mendocino Channel Kush buds were dry enough to burn and I tossed all the larf in with it. I'll get a pic of the main cola up later when I get a chance. I know that taste, I just can't remember what it is :hmmmm: cherry cough drop?

It's going to be a while before that MCK reveg has a branch big enough to clone:

Treat a clone of my MPK with STS, and pollinate a second clone of it and a clone of this. Yep.....

Results of the cross I did between a Nevil's Haze mother and an Apollo 13 f2 father. These are all from the same plant (#6). To me, it looks Apollo 13 dominant:

The hairs on this cross look more like Nevil's Haze (#2). Both these pics are from the same plant:

Here's another one (#1):

My crappy Chemdawg D BX3 3rd generation cross:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

I repotted all six of my GTH#1 S1 plants yesterday, and I'm going to top them soon.

This one's getting pulled tonight (Connie Chung):

I cleaned up that Chocolope plant that finally went back to normal, took a clone, and put it in where the CC was at.
Boss Hogg, one of the few plants I've grown for a reasonable time and put in a good sized pot before I put it into bloom:

It makes a difference. :thumb:

Next round (I decided to surprise myself with an out of the blue pick; Bubba Haze) :)

There's three Blue Dream seeds; one I bought and two freebies. I also have six Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry seeds put to the side. I'll start them all tomorrow. :lot-o-toke:

These Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 plants are starting to green up now that I put them in bigger pots:

I'll top them as soon as they're all the way green :)
Gonna be nice to see how they turn out.

The pheno I'm holding is, too. Did you get #1, #8, or #9? I wanted #9, but I don't think it's available anymore.
Weird, but I have both GTH and Bubba Kush; neither come anywhere near being a stretcher. Yet the ad for this Bubba Haze I'm about to grow (Bubba Kush x GTH) implies that it stretches like crazy.

I'm not sure which one it was. He just said it was GTH from rare dankness.
I'm in the process of cracking couple strains from Rare dankness atm. Rugburn OG and 501st OG for my next breeding project :D

4 of each so far. I have a OG#18 from DNA finishing up too. I'm hoping for a OG orgy

Here's my Killer A5 Haze reveg, just starting to bloom:

I hope it does better than this reveg (Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2):

Here's a clone from that same reveg above:

Another Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 cross:

I should do me another grow of those; not one bad pheno in the bunch :)
Carnival, smelling like a lime:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

I had to crack all five of those Jack's Cleaner 2 seeds (might have crushed one), but the rest of those seeds I just started are opening up.

I'm not sure which one it was. He just said it was GTH from rare dankness.
I'm in the process of cracking couple strains from Rare dankness atm. Rugburn OG and 501st OG for my next breeding project :D

4 of each so far. I have a OG#18 from DNA finishing up too. I'm hoping for a OG orgy

That's a breeder I want to look more into when I get some dough.

I can now officially say that I know a guy who knows a guy :p
Only one of those Jack's Cleaner 2 seeds opened up and shot a tail out. So I planted it, along with all three Blue Dream seedlings, seven Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry seedlings, and one of the Bubba Haze seedlings. I've got one Bubba Haze and four JC2 seeds left, and if the JC2 seeds don't open up soon (which looks like the case) I'll be germinating my JTR seeds to fill in the gap.

Man, both of my bloom tents are packed and nothing's coming out of them for weeks. I'm switching my GDP grow over to 12/12, and there's no room in there for more plants either. I'm going to have to switch my other grow tent to 12/12 and put my six Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 plants into bloom so I can fit a few of these in too (Blackberry Trainwreck, Mendocino Purple Kush, (2) Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2, Killer A5 Haze, and Apollo 13 f2):

Back
Top Bottom