Prairiedogs WW, Pk, Patience & Grape Escape Rescue Grow

Prairiedog

Greetings 420 family!
This is my outdoor to indoor rescue grow.
In the beginning of spring my apprentice decided to make too many clones so I took a whole bunch off his hands to make room for the 12 different mothers we have for our patients. I set up a 5x5 mini greenhouse to incubate them and then I laced the yard with cannabis plants everywhere lol everything fit and my mother fell in love with some of them.

I will be editing and building this post one step at a time so keep checking back for more content! Cheers!

20210925_155242.jpg

Wildrosebud on the right side and a Early Miss on the left. Cropking vs Wildrosebud autoflowers , same age same care and totally different results.

20210805_121227.jpg

20210805_121229.jpg

20210817_130952.jpg

20210817_131000.jpg

Grape Escape
This plant was introduced to some of my patients a year ago and I have a love/hate relationship with her. Until I dialed her in She would just take over the entire grow and try to light starve my other strains. She is a pig. She eats fast stretches a foot or 2 overnight and she can get massive. I have to rootbound them before doing flip to flower to avoid this. Also rootbounding Grape Escape makes her potent just like the other's. She lingers from 16-18%thc 22% was highest. Great for an active day with energy and focus. Tastes like fuel and fruity notes way deep. Perfect plant for LST HST SCROG. Yields about an ounce per gallon pot size or an ounce no Matter the pot size if grown under a 45watt LED. Smells skunks and citrus but turns sour diesel flavor. It came from

16333370666688103599437316476238.jpg

-8 'celsius this morning WW in the lettuce garden is frozen solid. Chop day full of Popcorn buds. This is the longest time I've had a plant make it in the fall season. We usually have Winter starting around first week of September.

20211007_080903.jpg

20211007_080914.jpg

Pictures are done with my Samsung Potato for extra awesome pictures that only require squinting to improve the quality...

Big White Widow is about 5'8" 4'wide
Purple Kush is 5' the canopy is 3'10"
Patience 3' and 3'6" (2 plants) both 1' canopy
Grape Escape 2'9" the canopy is wider 3'
Small White Widow is 4'10" the canopy 3'8"

I've been feeding them Future Harvest micro , grow , bloom , royal gold , bud start , tonobud, Alaskan fish bloom booster 0-10-10, Alaskan fish emulsion 5-1-1 , Humic Acid 12% , Microbial Mass , bud boom , AN Big Bud 0-15-35 , Propogator , Thrive B1 red and green, Super Thrive , Super B+ ,Finisher , calnesium , black strap molasses , Sucanat , Jaggery , fermented Sucanat mixture (vinegar acidic) Epsom Salt and Promix 5-15-5 for pgr 2 feeds
Grown in Sunshine Peatmoss and Islands best Perlite and the big White Widow was transplanted from a 5 gallon into a 7 gallon with a Vermiculite shell around the root ball.
I use a liquid ph test kit with up and down, if it looks like Pee it's ready. I test ppm's and ec. Runoff ec. Ect. I also use the humic when the soil gets salty it pushes the salt back into the zone and darkens the soil mix. I pre flush and spray with a strong Earl Grey and molasses and final flush 5 hours before chop with fresh ph water and I put the cut branches in just a Earl Grey tea. I then use a fruit and veggies wash and then hang them in the dark overnight. Then I get a bag of stale dried out bud in a jar and put the fresh stuff in with it , separated by paper towel. Gas exchange.

I know my list sounds like a huge waste lol

With my health issues and the fact that I had limited time , non ideal space and the deadline kept changing to do this made the end meds not nearly as cosmetic or mass as I normally get from my girls. I am satisfied though, I am also impressed by the results and effects of these strains with what seemed at first glance to be a week early but fully flushed at least. Not entirely sure if I will ever do it this way again, going from outdoor to indoor is not easy and the results were abnormal with unpredictable situations arising requiring a lot of attention to detail to avoid adversities such as PM and the hitchhiking little bugs and my own human error at times. Next journal will be much more thorough and possibly partially sponsored so gorgeous plants and grow toys and interesting use of multitudes of products I use in my grow recipes. I vicariously watch a lot of other grow journals and I am so impressed by the level of quality and experience the community has achieved.

I remember visiting my buddies hydroponics store and seeing a magazine on his counter of a competitor magazine and I was not very impressed by the esthetics in the pictures the plants were not uniform and they had a lot of nute burns and other issues, stuff I would avoid displaying in a magazine lol 420 has the best images by far. I love 420 more than the magazines and forums in Canada as well. Cottage and Craft growers are getting squeezed out of the spotlight for commercial level grow ops. My private craft club assists people on a budget and I tailor their setups with them so at least they get the most viability out of it they can and learn at their pace. I also dg for some patients that are not able to do it themselves due to health problems. It is a labor of love, I don't get a wage nor do I get them to share their harvest I'm doing it so they can spend money on bills and food instead of buying cannabis or choosing one or the other month to month. There's more on the horizon so I reckon I would start documenting on 420 for easy reference for them and access to the awesome other journals.

Next for this thread I will be working on completing it as I get more time so cheers to yall! Namaste

Lord , I am a rambling man. An acquired taste in a foreign land. With nothing but good intentions in my heart, I will gladly roll another dart.

Back
Top Bottom