Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Hey S1ling, I been 'away' but i back now, been following from a distance.

That critical plus looks great.

Question on you Cotton Candy outdoor, is it already budding? must need alot of water.

I wanna get an A/C system that gets its power from solar panels, only time i need AC it is sunny.

yeah I just saw one but it has a solar collector that heats the refrigerant and not a PV panel that runs the whole thing. I have seen a few panels running a swamp cooler in a greenhouse and when the sun gets behind a cloud it slows down or shuts off and when the sun is blazing again it runs at full strength. I wish I could run a 100 PV panels and sell the power back to the grid and have it pay my 700 a month.
Good to see ya Ronnie and craw

Does anyone here have a clue as to what could be hijacking my plants? Im a$$uming (ya'll know how much I hate doing that) its garden thrips?
DSCN9455.JPG

IMG_099815.jpg

I will get better pics asap
Thanks ahead of time for any help

Glad to see you back at it...

I got some really cool vials of azamax (discontinued I guess) that you pour in one and fill the sprayer. I have used it twice now and see no difference, patience is said to be a virtue so we'll see. Glad to hear someone else agrees. I have also used the azamax in the res at their rec dosage. One thing I don't see much of anymore is the damn gnats. That could be due to the capn's rec of microbe lift.
To be honest I know these problems could vary from things to things but taking cuts from others is like having unprotected sex with a stranger, that's all I got to say about that

Sorry about the bugs, I have no experience with fighting Thripes, just the Spider mites, wish I could help but I cant.

Different subject, what are you thought on your Cotton Candy you got going? I am loving my one free bean plant, it just got too tall for my space, but buds are filling out nicely and smell is GREAT!
DSCN24024.JPG

Cant wait to grow a clone I got off it and train it properly.

I dont like the idea of spraying the plants so I use prozap insect guards one strip treats up to 1200 cu. feet for four months. been using them for two years now and the only bugs i've ever seen in my grow room since is dead ones and not that often, it acts as a repellent also.
the stubborn ones end up dead quickly.

DSCF11356.JPG

I think the cotton candy is a superb outdoor plant. You might do fine indoors with some training but seeing I have no indoor experience with the C Candy I cant tell ya either way. Please let me know how it works out for ya

It is a stretching that for sure, but those are the types I like to smoke more so have to find a way to deal with stretch, maybe train a few weeks into flower. Ill post up some pics of her clone on my 4'X4' thread in a bit., I just bent a lot of her branches to keep her wide and short.

I hate thrips I thought I got rid of them but theyre back for me too but I see them on the leaves so
I just kill em lol most on the top some underside im gonna try and spray some of the smaller plants tomorrow if I see any on them and keep at it till the start to flower and see if it helps
gotta find something that works tho
keep up the good fight sling im battling those too :high-five:

I hate thrips I thought I got rid of them but theyre back for me too but I see them on the leaves so
I just kill em lol most on the top some underside im gonna try and spray some of the smaller plants tomorrow if I see any on them and keep at it till the start to flower and see if it helps
gotta find something that works tho
keep up the good fight sling im battling those too :high-five:

High hog,
I haven't seen a thing but the lil tiny spots and snail trails convince me they're there.

I had a fairly generic spray that included thrips and sprayed my plant but also got some paper towel and created a couple of sheet thick barrier with it at soil level, then sprayed soaking with the insect spray. When wet the towels can be fitted snugly, creating a nice barrier that you just keep spraying every now and then. :)

If you get a chance show me a pic.
Can you tell me approx. how long ago it was I sent you a pic on your journal of my OG? I over defoliated her and stalled her out BAD.
Hey check you pm in a few plz

so weir I never see anything but the slime spots, Ive checked and checked but Im sure theres something there doing that. I have been using azamax once a week in the res a day before I change it out, upside is between that and the microbe-lift I hardly see a fungus gnat.

Im getting some new "Rock" nutrients soon and will start a new journal, Hey "The cap'n" do you want to do a "Joint" journal? Say a "Cook-Off" #2?

Back
Top Bottom