Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Mate we all understand and you need to take the time you need as we all deal with these situations in our own way

Man my daughter was reading me "the giving tree" and it's pretty evident I have some feelings that need to come out.
I decided to the today to honor the Big Irish Doode and by doing so I can't be mopping or neglecting my plants. I will do my best to get 60 those pics and if theres anyone else waiting for data please pm me and remind me

Man my daughter was reading me "the giving tree" and it's pretty evident I have some feelings that need to come out.
I decided to the today to honor the Big Irish Doode and by doing so I can't be mopping or neglecting my plants. I will do my best to get 60 those pics and if theres anyone else waiting for data please pm me and remind me

No worries s1ing, I only knew BID through a couple of replies he gave me and reading all of his post, the man is a bad ass in so many cool ways & yes, I to would tear up thinking about him and still do. BigIrishDoode's journal, yours and the capn journals was the journals I read before I joined 420 Mag, and you guys are the reason I joined. My respect for BID and you s1ing are on a even plain unmatched by anyone here on this forum. That said, in my head I can here BID saying "put on your Big Boy boots and get this grow going, these girls can't wait for ever" I maybe wrong s1ing you would know much better than I.

RIP BID

So my computers are acting up but heres a pic worthy if it wasn't SIDEWAYS!! sorry
Its a 2nd gen after the rescue and should give me what I'm looking for with better cuts
DSCN94681.JPG

heres a quick pic of an outdoor plant I'm working on
its a delicious seeds "Cotton Candy" Im hoping it will be done by Oct. 1st
DSCN9454.JPG

I would kill for a cut of that gg4. Looks good even in veg. And that outdoor plant is ridiculous. I'm so jealous of you outdoor growers. Must be nice to hit that pound mark on one plant

Eek. I don't think I've had a strain yet that stretched that bad, but then again I've only got a few grows under the belt and usually grow my plants flat. Guess that would be the "careful what you wish for" kinda plant for me

no i don't post away! So LA have you experienced the "Opps I barely touched it and I broke off a BIG branch?" This is the most difficult hybrid I've ever worked with.
As for peyton, look at the Jan 2014 Plant of the month contest, I was 1/4 oz away from netting two pounds! Indoors. Thats two pounds of jarred buds. Don't need to be outside to get a pound or more per plant. Go check out the cap'n and some of his methods.
Let me know if you need a link. My sig has the how i won potm and its working now. its all about how I switched from dirt to mini grow cubes and how my yields went thru the roof

So are mini grow cubes like tiny pieces of rockwool? I'd like to up my yield but I still like the passive hydro hempy stuff. Next spring I'd like to get outdoors or at least veg a plant for 6 months to see what happens. I'll have to go and reread how you do it

Looking good sling.
Thanks Shotta, means a lot. Sorry I haven't been to your neck of the woods in a long time

So are mini grow cubes like tiny pieces of rockwool? I'd like to up my yield but I still like the passive hydro hempy stuff. Next spring I'd like to get outdoors or at least veg a plant for 6 months to see what happens. I'll have to go and reread how you do it

Yeah there little crouton sized pieces of rockwool. I get three 2 cubic foot bags (6 cu. ft. total) for a little over 96 bucks to my door. They came down in price two bucks and some sellers there in the A jungle are even less but I stick with my regular supplier.
I was trying to link up a u tube vid but my router is on the blink and making every other page an error.
Check out the cap'ns blogs
How to: Simple Hydroponics

I have 2 diff phenos myself at present one really leggy, the other a bit less but really flimsy structure. Both are different training styles and the flux one is better structure yet stretched to over a foot and a half tall. From a couple of inches max at flip.
The baby buds look good so far though. Ill post some as I know S1ing won't mind :)
20140729_221912.jpg
20140729_221856.jpg

I'd like to blast those trics!

Back
Top Bottom