Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Glad to hear your feeling a little better Sling...

I was trying not to but the garden was showing me I didn't have that option.
Last week right before I had my procedure I had lowered the light a bit and all was good, two nights ago I went in the room and was shocked to see the biggest GG#4 showing signs of heat stress . I raised the hood a few inches. The confusing thing was that it wasn't because the lamp/hood was too close it was due to the 4th hydro halo not flowing. So last night (probably the 3rd night without irrigation) I just happened to be there right at the time the 15 minute timer started and I noticed that only 3 of the 4 halos were flowing. Pump started loosing it strength? I'm not sure why it stopped flowing as all the other times it worked fine, sure wish I had noticed it the first night it didn't feed right.
The other nights I had gotten in there just as they quit and the table was still draining and I a$$umed they all got watered? NOT! Now they are after replacing the pump. From now on I will watch all halos daily to make sure there actually watering.
Moral to my story is don't overlook the obvious. It can CO$T ya BIGtime.
Luckily the other 3 will still be ok and the test will show me what I need to know.

ALWAYS SOMETHING! So pay attention to your plants as they will tell you what they need, it's sometimes hard to understand what there asking for

Hey s1ingblade, just catching up with your grow and how you are doing? Sounds like you are feeling better at least you are forced to feel better, girls have their own thoughts on that. I hope your family is babying you while your down?
When you feel better would you mind taking or maybe you already have some pictures of your setup, pump in the reservoir, the water line up through the tray, the connectors on your tray, the hoses and connectors used to go to your four plants? I'm asking a lot but please don't do anything until your feeling real good, okay? Thanks dude get well quick.

Hey s1ingblade, just catching up with your grow and how you are doing? Sounds like you are feeling better at least you are forced to feel better, girls have their own thoughts on that. I hope your family is babying you while your down?
When you feel better would you mind taking or maybe you already have some pictures of your setup, pump in the reservoir, the water line up through the tray, the connectors on your tray, the hoses and connectors used to go to your four plants? I'm asking a lot but please don't do anything until your feeling real good, okay? Thanks dude get well quick.

High 60!
Sure, so your looking for pics of how I water?
Might be a few days as were going to take the kids on a quick 48 hour vacation, I gotta get out of here and away from work for a few.
So I was able to get a second generation cut and will wait till I can get a healthy cut from it before I decide if I am going to continue with the GG#4.
As of now If I had to pick a strain (more like a hybrid) of all the plants I have worked with in the last 24 months it would be hands down Dinafem's Critical Plus. So hardy so fast and smells so good! I have gotten the greatest compliments with that cut.
Now If I could go back ten years it would be the Morning Star I picked up in San Francisco or if not that one the God's Gift.
I was so hoping that the GG#4 would be treat me nicer lol, it is what it is and I appreciate all that have been involved, who knows it could be cause of how I do things.

you know sling i do know how you feel i have otten cuts and beans i so wanted to be as good for me as they have been for others a good example is gdp i love it and while i have had some success with it its been a struggle and it never looks like i see it in other gardens and pics, i get 9 males for every female clones are hard as hell for me,deficiencys abound i try again every so often but its usually a disappointment thats not the only one but a good example, and then theres the surprises i didnt expect to be my favorites like blue dream & sour diesel#2 , but we forge on cuz were effin' growers bfam!! \m/ 00 \m/ ,

hey man i am new here, and want to know how i subscribe etc to a journal?
i want to keep up with yours because its a strain ive not heard of!

good luck :)

s1ing, have you ever used CO2 in your rooms to help manage the heat?

hey man i am new here, and want to know how i subscribe etc to a journal?
i want to keep up with yours because its a strain ive not heard of!

good luck :)

To subscribe to a Grow Journal or Thread simply either reply in the thread or use the Thread Tools>Subscribe at the top right of the page.

Thanks s1ingblade, yes your watering method and all of your connectors. The reason is, the young lady at my favorite hydro store is set in her ways and I need a clear picture of what I plan on doing. She says you have to have a pvc pipe for main water line from pump to the plants, I was hoping to go with a flexible hose up from the pump than branch out up above to each plant.
I hope you enjoy your mini-vacation!!!! See you when you get back.

Bummer on the GG#4 clones. Some of the pictures I have seen are ridiculous. Remember its not over til the fat lady sings.....

I think I have a cut of either gg#4 or white strawberry diesel.

Pretty sure its the glue though. Enjoy the vacation. I need one bad too.

Aloha buddy

5% success on the GG#4 clones, worst ever stats.
I don't give up easy but Im close to it lol.
Hopefully the 4 that just reloaded the Recent OG Kush harvest will do better and just maybe the one single rooted GG#4 will do better as its a second gen from the rescue.
Look at the bright side Sling. That's 5% higher than my percentile rate.

you know sling i do know how you feel i have otten cuts and beans i so wanted to be as good for me as they have been for others a good example is gdp i love it and while i have had some success with it its been a struggle and it never looks like i see it in other gardens and pics, i get 9 males for every female clones are hard as hell for me,deficiencys abound i try again every so often but its usually a disappointment thats not the only one but a good example, and then theres the surprises i didnt expect to be my favorites like blue dream & sour diesel#2 , but we forge on cuz were effin' growers bfam!! \m/ 00 \m/
:high-five: Put it there BID...

shit dude... I come back and you had a "procedure" huh? lol glad you're back up and around. Enjoy family time :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom