Method 420 - Rescue And Grow A Cup Winner - Gorrilla Glue #4

Sorry this strain didn't turn out the way you wanted, we all know you give your all to your family & your green ladies. I think they look good but what the hell do I know.

Sorry this strain didn't turn out the way you wanted, we all know you give your all to your family & your green ladies. I think they look good but what the hell do I know.

Everything sling grows looks good. The guy can make a peavey, sound like a les paul.

BTW, sling... do I need to come out there and lower that scrog 2" so it's not running into the outlet? :rofl:

Here's some pics of what the Gorila Glue #4s look like, I feel like I should apologize for the time I've taken from ya'll with this grow. SORRY I feel as if I have let ya'll down. Trully I have tried really hard to get them to respond in a winning way but they were just more than I could handle I guess.
DSCN9581.JPG
DSCN9553.JPG
DSCN9554.JPG
IMG_199410.JPG

We will be taking them down and trimming them up so there will be lots more pics and of course weights and a smoke report will follow.
I had mentioned earlier that I have some seeds of this hybrid and have decided I will run a GG journal from seed.

you cant let people down,when you dont owe them shit.

C'mon sling snap outta it man,lmao you did all you could,now focus man,the 14 title fight is going

whats the genetic makeup of the GG??

you cant let people down,when you dont owe them shit.

C'mon sling snap outta it man,lmao you did all you could,now focus man,the 14 title fight is going

whats the genetic makeup of the GG??

Strain: Gorilla Glue #4
Lineage: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel
Breeder: Joesy Whales
Flowering Time: 56 - 60 Days
Awards: High Times Cannabis Cup LA 2014, 1st Place Hybrid
Form: Clone Only (Seeds To Be Announced)
Crosses: In The Works (To Be Announced)

EDIT: there are seeds available now for GG #4 S1's (and for some crosses, i believe) at various seed boutiques, bays and banks. clones are also accessible with a little web and leg work but the days of gro-bros gifting fellow gro-bros are probably long gone. now that S1's are available, there's going to be the issue of whether the clone you're getting is from the original plant or is a clone of an S1 and is misrepresented as a GG#4 clone (ala Girl Scout Cookies cluster fuck). caveat emptor.

Gorilla_Glue_4_pedigree.jpg

S1ing, i know it was a business fail, but here's hoping it will get you at least a few ounces of premium mind melt.

OT but how's the Cannatonic doing?

hey thanks man,I cant wait for seeds TBA.Hope to someday grow this beauty out.

I'll bet this smoke just punches your face off

I must have missed where you said why you feel this grow went bad. It looks nice. :thumb:

I hear ya though. My last yield was way below what I was anticipating, even pessimistically. :(
ahhhh the realities of being a farmer. Even in our controlled environments, some crops are still better than others.

Ok all of your Guys and gals, esp. you onavelzy, hiker, Ronnie, cap'n, c526, 60cal, peyton, sky, BID (rip) 420 and all the other awesome members, sorry to the ones I forgot but these pics are for you. Once again I could've never ever done it without onavelzy, thanks ona.
20+ ounces (jarred and ready to donate) from the 3 largest plants. there are pics of what came from each of the three large plants. the smallest (runt) was donated to one of my ultra low income patients whi helps when she can at a no reimbursement for costs donation. So other than the buds being a bit airy I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought, would've been better if I could've kept all the tops above the screen lol.
OK heres the harvest pics I owe ya
DSCN95801.JPG
DSCN9581.JPG
IMG_203412.JPG
IMG_222514.JPG
IMG_22279.JPG
IMG_222611.JPG
IMG_224211.JPG

As for a smoke report its STRONG! enough said? lol a little fuely/gassy and a lil less couchlock than was expected, I say give it another 30 days to cure proper like and it'll lay ya out. I am sure I'd like it more then.
I consider this journal done!! I hope you all enjoyed it and feel free to follow me and the cap'n with our 2014 duke it out for a silver coin journal where we are both competing with the same everything. The link is in my Signature below.
Hey Mod can you move this one to the completed section?
Thanks again all! I'm out!!

Back
Top Bottom