Professor Beeker's 4x4 Nirvana NL

profbeeker

Hey all, just wanted to say what a great community this is and that I've learned all I know from you guys and some luck.
Thank you all endlessly.

Ok, with that being said I've finally got my act together and outfitted myself with what I think, is a pretty nice set up.

Here's the specs:
4x4 vivosun tent
600W MH
Nirvana NL fem×2
Supreme CBD Durban×2
FFOF +classic FF nutes
3 gal composite nursery pots
LET THE GAMES BEGIN

all topics discussed by me or in threads are strictly fictitious

Right now I'm 4 days from seedlings breaking soil. Things are going good.

Also, this is my first ever grow. How bow dah?

Still haven't figured out the pics thing yet. Any advice?

I'm using an android if anyone can haaalp!

Are you using the mobile app?
If so click the little arrow bottom left next to the reply box when that comes up hit the camera to take a pic or the picture to use one in your gallery

And lmao at the how bow dah lol

Not So Rookie Anymore

I still can't get it to work for me. For now, I've got pics in my member gallery

Ok. An update ( pictureless) and a cry for help. I'm at day 43 and the plants are rough looking. The past 2 weeks I've gotten some lower leaves with some brownish, dead areas, some stunted growth with one of the NLs. But overall all the plants have the browning leaves. They've had just PhD water until week 4 and I gave them 1/4 strength grow big. Then just phd water with a little calmag. Last feeding was about 5 days ago and just phd water. No calmag. Now I've got the severe droop and they ain't pickin up.... only thing I can think of is that I defoliated the day after feed, maybe 4 little leaves off each plant, to get them off the soil. Please dear Mary someone help me.

I'm using tap water and testing using a digital pen. I'm never dead on consistent with each gallon but I never waver from 6.2-6.9

I've fixed the droop, they were just thirsty that's all. I'd been watering once a week but I guess it's time to up the ante to once every 5 days. Still no real bead on what the browning and dying of leaves issue is. I'm still getting new growth pretty nonstop, all the girls have responded well to lst training with pipe cleaners. It's made the growth explode.

I think the photo editor built into my phone is making it impossible to upload the pics. It wants me to resize and crop every time I try to upload. And then crop again. But never takes me to the upload option.

Are you using the 420 "app" on your phone? Or accessing the forum through the web browser on your phone?

I know the app is the simplest thing ever to use on the iPhone and the app has special tools to help you upload photos to the correct place per forum rules.

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

Yeah I've tried both viewers, nada. But...I have uploaded pics to my member gallery which are recent

20170307_172643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom