Vapedogg223's Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant SOG

Re: Vapedogg223’s Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant

Sorry to hear of your lack of vigor Vapedogg, may wellness return soon.

Many reasons to journal, but a feeling of indebtedness is not one of the better ones. My journals helped me move forward in grows because I had subscribers & lurkers keeping track. And, with no other book keeping I had a record of when I did what. Still, a solid reply to every post is a weighty obligation. Answer is: don't. Say what you want, when you want, if you want to.

Re: Vapedogg223’s Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant

It is always good to have reason to move forward, encouragement from others goes a long way brother. I salute your efforts. Do what you have to, its your life that matters most.

Re: Vapedogg223's Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant

Hey everyone!

First, let me say :thanks: for all the the kind words, thoughts, and prayers...they are very much appreciated. :love: Please feel free to keep them coming!

So, if there was ever any doubt, I may as well confirm now, that I will have some kind of journal going up before long. I'm not exactly sure how things are going to come together at this point. As usual, my grows always seem to have some sort of unexpected delay...and I've had a couple already. But I thought I'd give you a look at what's been going on in my grow room recently. :grinjoint:

I've settled on Dutch Passion Blueberry for my next grow. I have six bonsai moms, that quite honestly, are fighting me pretty hard on the whole bonsai thing...but I'm pretty damn stubborn!

Here they are, a bit out of control.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_01.jpg

The much needed pruning, led of course, to cloning.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_02.jpg

And why not a random pic of my freshly pruned Super Lemon Haze moms...I only have five of them.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_03.jpg

So, going back to the Blueberry...here's the sixteen cuttings I took, on a propagation heating mat, under a humidity dome, 5 days later.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_04.jpg

And a few without the dome.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_05.jpg

What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_06.jpg

What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_07.jpg

I really go out of my way to ensure the healthiest clones possible, and I think this batch looks promising.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_08.jpg

What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_09.jpg

And here's what the Mom Cave looks like right now. There's sixteen plants in there, five White Widow in the back row, six Blueberry in the center row, and five SLH in the front row.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_010.jpg

So...there's definitely some stuff in the works! I will have to warn you though, this next journal may be a bit different, with a bit more of my babble...but I'm in rare form lately, so I may as well just go with it. :allgood:

:ganjamon:

Re: Vapedogg223's Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant

Beautiful, Vape! very excited to see another 5 star journal bro!

Good Deal Buddy!

Babbling is good. Especially when it's from you. I'll be paying attention for sure!

White and Blue sounds good. An army of White widow and Blueberry should do the trick. Glad you feeling a bit better. Let the fun begin.:thumb::high-five:

Reps to you for your great posts1

Happy To see you back Vape and hopefully your feeling refreshed and good again :) Looks like you have a ton going on with the clones and teens and the crazy tall ones in veg!! nice bro!!! :welldone::bigtoke::woohoo:

Hey everyone!

First, let me say :thanks: for all the the kind words, thoughts, and prayers...they are very much appreciated. :love: Please feel free to keep them coming!

So, if there was ever any doubt, I may as well confirm now, that I will have some kind of journal going up before long. I'm not exactly sure how things are going to come together at this point. As usual, my grows always seem to have some sort of unexpected delay...and I've had a couple already. But I thought I'd give you a look at what's been going on in my grow room recently. :grinjoint:

I've settled on Dutch Passion Blueberry for my next grow. I have six bonsai moms, that quite honestly, are fighting me pretty hard on the whole bonsai thing...but I'm pretty damn stubborn!

Here they are, a bit out of control.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_01.jpg

The much needed pruning, led of course, to cloning.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_02.jpg

And why not a random pic of my freshly pruned Super Lemon Haze moms...I only have five of them.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_03.jpg

So, going back to the Blueberry...here's the sixteen cuttings I took, on a propagation heating mat, under a humidity dome, 5 days later.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_04.jpg

And a few without the dome.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_05.jpg

What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_06.jpg

What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_07.jpg

I really go out of my way to ensure the healthiest clones possible, and I think this batch looks promising.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_08.jpg

What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_09.jpg

And here's what the Mom Cave looks like right now. There's sixteen plants in there, five White Widow in the back row, six Blueberry in the center row, and five SLH in the front row.
What_I_ve_Been_Up_To_010.jpg

So...there's definitely some stuff in the works! I will have to warn you though, this next journal may be a bit different, with a bit more of my babble...but I'm in rare form lately, so I may as well just go with it. :allgood:

Those are some very beautiful plants here Vape. I had used your cloning idea with just soil under a dome. works very well indeed. I was wondering have you are anyone else here ever flower using a CMH bulb?

Thanks Propa Gator. That look good. How was the yield, & resin production? Was it more or pretty much the same as HPS? Ill be switching my bulb from MH to HPS as I'm already in my second week of flower so I would like to know which bulb to go with for the rest of flower. Thanks for the info

Resin production? There's several photos of that grow, just click the side buttons. Look again. None of that same plant has been quite as good since, but close. Can't blame the bulb, CMH is good for flowers but MH is not the same thing. Only time I flowered with MH was in 1987, had never heard of HPS. Didn't grow again for 20 years, but had a great summer rolling joints from a big shopping bag. :love: bike rides along the river Charles :slide:
Phlips MasterColor Ceramic Metal Halide ~ CMH ~ HPS-Retro White

Oh yeah, biggest CMH is 400. I prefer my eballast 600s

Resin production? There's several photos of that grow, just click the side buttons. Look again. None of that same plant has been quite as good since, but close. Can't blame the bulb, CMH is good for flowers but MH is not the same thing. Only time I flowered with MH was in 1987, had never heard of HPS. Didn't grow again for 20 years, but had a great summer rolling joints from a big shopping bag. :love: bike rides along the river Charles :slide:
Phlips MasterColor Ceramic Metal Halide ~ CMH ~ HPS-Retro White

Oh yeah, biggest CMH is 400. I prefer my eballast 600s

Yea ive notice that. I have a 400w lamp. magnetic ballast. I think they would work on sodium right S51? Im pretty sure. I think I will go pick one up today and see how it works. I had clicked on your link from my phone couldnt get pass 2 pics. Now im on my computer so Ill check them out again. Your the only person who has givin good feed back about flowering using CMH. Everyone else was iffy about it. And pictures is a thousand words and I love how those buds look. So yea im going with that. Maybe I will pull my bike out and ride along the roads doing the same after harvest :) reps :thumb:

Check out my journal if you will. Im its my first grow so hopefully you can check it out and give input. :)

Hey Vapedogg, just finished reading your journal man. Thank you for all you are doing to help your fellow growers and for striving to discover more about our amazing miss cannabis. Many things to take home from this journal to use in our own rooms. Hope you keep feeling better man:thumb:
I can't wait to follow your next journal! When will it be up?
:Namaste:

Hey Vapedogg, just finished reading your journal man. Thank you for all you are doing to help your fellow growers and for striving to discover more about our amazing miss cannabis. Many things to take home from this journal to use in our own rooms. Hope you keep feeling better man:thumb:
I can't wait to follow your next journal! When will it be up?
:Namaste:

Thanks for stopping in! I'm glad you enjoyed! The next one should be fun!

Back
Top Bottom