Vapedogg223's Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant SOG

Re: Vapedogg223’s Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant

I always wondered how ya were doing Vape. Never found your journal till now :)

Re: Vapedogg223's Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant

I always wondered how ya were doing Vape. Never found your journal till now :)

Hey bro, I'm around...but still trying to catch up. I had a rough couple of months, but I'm feeling better and trying to slowly get back into the swing of things.

Wish you had been along for the ride, it was interesting! I plan on my next one being even better though. :thumb:

Re: Vapedogg223’s Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant

Haha I think we all try to have the next one be even better then the last.

I am still on my first harvest yet I am already planning out not only the next one, but the one after that too lol. I gotta get my yield up so far its been total poop :(. On the plus side I can honestly say its some of the most potent weed I have ever smoked.

i can appreciate anybody's hard work & growing skills, but doesn't u're own stuff just taste better?lol!

i can appreciate anybody's hard work & growing skills, but doesn't u're own stuff just taste better?lol!

Yes! So true Paw Paw. I have to admit though, that I had a bag of Purple Erkle once that was really good and exceptionally well grown. It haunts me to this day that I think it's better than anything I've grown, but it's probably one of those things where it seemed so much better than it was, in other words, I've probably romanticized it a bit.

Sigh. Nahhhh, it was that good, and that well grown. Damnit! Gives me a target though, and I'm pretty proud of how close I've come. We all need something to keep us grounded and humble I suppose. Wish I knew the guy who grew it, too, but it was a random pick-up from a friend of a friend just prior to me starting to grow. Now I wish I had some again...

Hope you're feeling okay Vape, just wanted to drop by and say "Hey!"

Hi Vape,

Glad to hear you're still on the mend...feeling a little better.

Just dropped in to see if you've started something new... patiently waiting for the new grow/journal

:peace:

Sq

x, we all have that FANTASY bud we're chasin'. haha! mine was in viet namm. i HOPE it actually existed. i'd hate to think i've been chasing a ghost!

i remember the first time i got high,no the first time i smoked,it was incredible as if i was frozen in time it took me about 2 hours to walk to the kitchen about 15 feet well it felt like 2 hours,lol everything felt like it was slowed down to the point of near stopping, my voice sounded like a subsonic woofer, i seem to rember hearing the bionic man slomo action sound too lol never felt that level of intensity again:peace:

Re: Vapedogg223's Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant

Got my ass dropped by some bud in Okinawa, and liked it. Then I found out it was treated and still liked it
40 year old memories are funny

Hey Papa Gator, what do you mean that the weed was "treated"? You aren't talking about "K", "Special K" or "KW (Killer Weed)" - they were all the same thing - parsley treated with varying strengths of PCP (or what was supposed to be). This was back in the early 1970s and I am rambling ...:thumb:

No Aardvark, it was cannabis treated with extract from poppies; another medicinal plant with ancient continuous human use. M*rphine is still the go-to pain relief treatment by trauma docs everywhere.

What an awesome very informative journal you have going here. I found this journal on a count of Fuzz helping someone.:cheesygrinsmiley: Very happy about him posting your link. Great vids on your first page. And awesome way to start your grow by taking cuttings and then having the air pots delivered just in time. Great set up. :thumb:

Good to see Jimmy over here also. Good info and ppl in all the right places. :Rasta:

What an awesome very informative journal you have going here. I found this journal on a count of Fuzz helping someone.:cheesygrinsmiley: Very happy about him posting your link. Great vids on your first page. And awesome way to start your grow by taking cuttings and then having the air pots delivered just in time. Great set up. :thumb:

Good to see Jimmy over here also. Good info and ppl in all the right places. :Rasta:

:thanks:

Every time I see Vapedog I think of the movie Space Balls. For some reason in my head Vapedog and Spaceballs rhymes... I don't know why either.

whats crackalackin' vapey?

Hey brother!

Sorry I haven't been around. I haven't been feeling too well lately...actually it's been a struggle...I'm still trying to get the new room ready, and also gear up for another run in the old room.

I'm thinking I'd like to journal the grow so folks can follow along, but I'm not going to be able to put as much into as I did last time. I wouldn't start one unless I knew I'd be able to follow through with it, but I don't want to disappoint anyone following along if I'm not able to interact/answer as many questions, etc. along the way... I'd love any thoughts on the subject!

:ganjamon:

Hey brother!

Sorry I haven't been around. I haven't been feeling too well lately...actually it's been a struggle...I'm still trying to get the new room ready, and also gear up for another run in the old room.

I'm thinking I'd like to journal the grow so folks can follow along, but I'm not going to be able to put as much into as I did last time. I wouldn't start one unless I knew I'd be able to follow through with it, but I don't want to disappoint anyone following along if I'm not able to interact/answer as many questions, etc. along the way... I'd love any thoughts on the subject!

Hey Vape,
Man its a drag you're feeling so bad bro, I hope you feel well soon. I have a theory about online experiences, it's your experience, do it how you see fit. :passitleft:

Hey brother!

Just went through a similar situation. It sucked. I am gonna say a prayer for you whether you like it or not … whoops already done! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck with the new room, I look forward to seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom